L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK OFF. i do not like you. i don't care if you are in love with me. stop trying to convince me to break up with my boyfriend. it's not going to happen. give up already.

I have 3 for three different people! :D

1. I miss you. We could have rocked the IT world and made something unbelievable. Hacker for life. <3 You are an asshole for leaving me.

2. We had a connection, but you blew it, and I will never let you suck me into your fucked up world again. However, I still miss you. I would love to hang out, but I can't, because I know you don't really care about me, and you'd just do the same thing again. Sorry. I love me more than I ever loved you.

3. You're a thousand miles away, but I would love to take this little spark and meet up. It's weird that you are the best friend of my past away ex-BF, but I like you. I just wish you'd grow a pair and ask to get together. Fly to Florida, damn you!

I wish i could love you the way i loved you before, you lied to my face and now i cant stand you...fuck it im stuck with you, only b/c of our kid i cant leave b/c i love our kid, and now i just cant stand you b/c you left in a rock and a hard place...so now i just hate you...fuck you.

The way you're treating me is breaking my heart. I know you're overprotective of me and that only comes out of love, but I cannot stand the fact that you constantly think that you know what's best for my life more than I do. You haven't approved of one single boyfriend that I've ever had, in fact, with each new boyfriend you have become less and less approving. Is it because you think they aren't good enough for me? Is it because you think I'm too naive to deal with serious relationships? Or is it because you think I need to be single for a while just because that's what you did after you ended your last long-term relationship. That doesn't mean that is how I want to do things. You and I are different people and believe it or not we do actually have separate lives. The fact that you haven't even acknowledged the existence of my new boyfriend once, let alone openly asked me about him, really upsets me and is only making me want to push YOU away. Your complete lack of interest in my new relationship, changing the subject whenever I start talking about him, your snippy passive-aggressive comments on my facebook photos, it's all getting to be too much. Either you want to be included in this new era of my life, or you don't. It's your choice.

Aw, Rosie. You won't find a lot of people who will understand or approve. The whole thing is still considered "strange," and you and I know that you can have an amazing connection with someone only because you've gotten to know them online first. That is OK and I dare say better than going through the motions of the first date.

I hope you don't feel weird or let those people bring you down. You can meet an amazing person online, but unless you've been in that situation (and many people have never been there), you think it's weird. Just keep your eye on the ball, and know that it can be a beautiful thing.

Don't hate these people for hating on it, though. They just want to see you happy and it's hard to imagine someone could be happy with a stranger online when you're not in that world. Chin up, girlfriend. :)

I simultaneously lol+smh at how much of a meat-head you've become.

It still hurts that I'm about to start the journey that we both often talked about taking together on my own. Thank you for saying you're proud of me. That's all I wanted to hear to get through this. I'll always love you AM<3

Can you please make up your goddamn mind about us? Its hard to get over you when you keep texting me, you broke up with me, remember?

S

You are hella cool and an awesome F.W.B.- only thing, I don't know how in the hell you do it, but you manage to bring up some fiercely confusing, complex and exotic topics for pillow talk. Don't get me wrong, I love discussing Lagrangian mechanics or linear algebra with you, but please give me half an hour after I bust a nut to recover my brain before you start talking about deep inelastic scattering theory or something next time?

I can't say this to your face lest you think my brain is made of cottage cheese.

You're the girl of my dreams and we did just about everything perfect, until we got in bed. I didn't know if you wanted it, or if it was kosher, but I froze. Now you're out of the country, and I don't know whether I completely blew it and will never see you again. You're beautiful, funny, I love the way you switch the T's and D's when you speak, your dorky ass laugh, your smile and your deep black eyes that I can't seem to look away from. I never really believed in love at first sight, but you might have changed that for me. I hope I'll see you again, because I think we could be something special.

You're cool but your breath smells like rotten vagina. Please, for the love of god, see a dentist or figure out how to inhale while speaking to me.

I want a book of Louis CK quotables handy when I talk to you.

"I want to fuck the lowest hole in your head"

"When you were born someone must've said 'oh look, a cunt came out of that cunt's cunt'"

If I had that book I could really express myself.

^Watching him now

If I didn't have such a germ phobia, it might be worth going to prison to keep your ass away

You made me fall for you faster than anyone that I've ever been with.
Your smile, smell, voice, and personality light up my life like no other.
I love you.
But to you I was just a sex toy. We were best friends. Some how you got over me, but I'm left crushed.

I remember when we first met and you thought that a guy like me could never like someone ugly like you. I told you to never say that, because you're beautiful.

We shared all common interests. I remember the nights where I was in awe of how you liked the same music, TV shows and anime as me. At that point it didn't matter what you looked like anymore. It didn't matter what girls messaged me or wanted to fuck me. You were the idea of beauty in my eyes and now that you're gone, I'm lost.

I hope your over weight, lazy ex-boyfriend that controls your life makes you happy.

I hate myself for still caring about you considering how much you hurt me. I feel like I deserved better than all you put me through and I hate myself for always taking all the blame when you never gave a shit about my feelings, or didn't even care what I had to say and share. I'm so much better off without you even though I can't bring myself to truly believe it, and I hope one day you'll realize how horrible you were and you'll regret it.

Why did you have to hurt me like that? It would have been so much more merciful if you had put a gun to my head, but nooo, you had to destroy me and then make sure I didn't die because you were worried about you. Ass covering with your f-ing wallet again to cover up your dirty deeds. And then bitching to ME about how much it cost YOU to pay the hospital bill? How dare you! I hope when you die that God is as gentle and kind to you as you were to me. If that's what happens, you don't have a prayer. Because gentle and kind you were not. In fact, I really wish I could say this: I hate what you've done to my body and my life, and I never want see you again as long as I live! You're nobody's father, least of all mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.