L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
You totally need to get over yourself. I've never encountered anyone as fully in love with their own reflection, their own thoughts, their own world, as you. You act like you are better than all of us and you aren't. You think you are gorgeous and you aren't. You think you are funny and you aren't.

You are too ignorant to recognize that you are a conceited bitch. You don't know who you really are. No one is allowed to tell you the truth about how we the many feel about you.

Not that you care because we know you do not care if we like you or not. You are hot shit and we are cold potatoes. Anyone who disagrees with you on any subject is wrong. You are fake. You are a poser. Nothing about you is real except how fake you are.

Well, I hope that eventually something happens to provide you with the humility you so desperately need.

you are perfect, in all of your tragic flaws. you are a fucking picture, you are beautiful. you are a work of art. my future is a possibility of finding out how to live with you without us fucking up too much. my future is just a link to give us what we want. the perfect agoraphobic existence. so hang the fuck in there because you just, will. you just will. you are here, as i am here. this is different than all my interactions with any others. this is you. you be okay.

I was just kidding about the Will.i.am thing of course - I don't like his music but he's probably a perfectly decent guy, and clearly not one of history's greatest monsters.

Here's a serious one:

You've been a good friend to me but I hate that you always have to be right and have the last word in every argument, even the most minor dispute. Now I've learned to just go quiet or change the subject, but I really resent that I can't put my views across without you getting aggressive and starting to brow-beat me. You constantly change the goal posts of the debate and make spurious points - anything to avoid conceding. I know you still think it was my fault when you went storming out of the pub, telling everyone you had to leave "before I punch him in the face" but it wasn't my fault and everyone knows it. It was pathetic of you to say such a thing. Everyone that knows you has been pissed off by your belligerence at one time or another but nobody says anything to you because we know you'd never accept your own faults.

I've been as shit to you as you've been to me. I fucked your sister only because you screwed me before over and over. I wish we went back together. I wish I could fuck your sister again. I wish you weren't a schizophrenic. I wish you loved me. I wish I could Really treat you like shit like he does so you would love and respect me. Fuck you missy. I love you.

Fuck you!

I'm sick of this damn leash you have wrapped around my neck. I'm a fool for you, and I feel like you do nothing but take advantage of that. You make every thing difficult. You want to hang out, but you never want to do anything unless you know exactly what is going on. Why can't you just say "Okay, let's meet up and then we'll figure something out". No, it can never be that easy.

It's time I give you a taste of your own damn medicine.

You're a piece of shit. I busted my ass for you since day one. Then one complaint and you decided to get rid of me. Die in a fire, shit head.

I have to let you go. After all these years, I can't believe how quick you were to stop caring. You don't love me anymore - I can no longer call you my best friend. You're a wonderful man and I wish you nothing but best...and it was great while it lasted, but babe, I'm walking away.

It still hurts today just as much as it did 3 months ago when you left me. You gave me all the love I could ever ask for and I blindly pushed you away. It took me losing you to know exactly how much I had and how much I'd cherish it if I ever had it again...but isn't that how this stuff usually goes? I hate that you can say that you're not in love with me anymore. I'm not quite sure of where to put or what to do with all my love for you. You'll always be the one who got away...

You guilt tripped me into cheating on my ex boyfriend, yet now you say you cant trust me when you were part of the whole thing.. saying how we were meant to be together and that i should leave him for you & that you'd never see me again if we didnt have sex... People make mistakes and learn from them you know? Youre just as guilty as me in my eyes...

not a day goes by i don't fantasize about your lives being ruined. i can't wait for the day you are close to death and i can look through you like you don't exist and go on about my merry way.

it's such shit to say i'll get over this on my meds, i was on them and making art and feeling growth and i still had to be impulsive to get with some weirdo because i wanted so desperately to believe i was over you and get that itch out of my brain. well i wasn't obvs since that was the motivation so make this very clear to you i will get the horrible truth out of you to move on or you will give some sort of response one way or another because you messed with the wrong motherfucking fiona apple fan

If you put your hands on me again "One of us is going to the bone yard"....

Quit asking me why I won't go down on you. You get your answer everytime you walk back in the room after fuckin and say, "God it smells like sex in here!"

Wrong, it smells like your pussy in here because my cock sure doesn't smell like that or you wouldn't blow me as much as you do in hopes I'll reciprocate the favor.

...and goddamnit eating pussy for long extents is one of my favorite things to do! Summer's Eve honey. Read up.

I know it's hard that we're not together anymore but I just don't want to talk to you. No matter what it hurts.

And I fucking hate that you keep on texting me you love me and miss me. Talk to someone else about it. And I fucking hate that last time I called to just chat you explicitly asked me if I'd hooked up with anyone. You know I don't lie. You just wanted to feel better about yourself for hooking up with someone too. Who's still a scumbag, who you hooked up with when we weren't even sure if we were getting back together or not. I'm glad you just made that decision for yourself and decided to do it. Fuck that. It's not how the world works, and if you're going to fucking do it, then don't lead a conversation so you can fucking tell me about it. You told me you wouldn't in case you wanted to get back together. What if you had and I'd hooked up with someone and just said sorry babe.

I'm just so fed up with this shit and your immaturity and I don't even know if I ever want to be your friend anymore. Right now all your doing is causing me stress.

The way you're treating me is breaking my heart. I know you're overprotective of me and that only comes out of love, but I cannot stand the fact that you constantly think that you know what's best for my life more than I do. You haven't approved of one single boyfriend that I've ever had, in fact, with each new boyfriend you have become less and less approving. Is it because you think they aren't good enough for me? Is it because you think I'm too naive to deal with serious relationships? Or is it because you think I need to be single for a while just because that's what you did after you ended your last long-term relationship. That doesn't mean that is how I want to do things. You and I are different people and believe it or not we do actually have separate lives. The fact that you haven't even acknowledged the existence of my new boyfriend once, let alone openly asked me about him, really upsets me and is only making me want to push YOU away. Your complete lack of interest in my new relationship, changing the subject whenever I start talking about him, your snippy passive-aggressive comments on my facebook photos, it's all getting to be too much. Either you want to be included in this new era of my life, or you don't. It's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.