L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl you are just insufferable at times. I love you but you are so entitled and ungrateful its really testing my patience.

Have some respect for others. You aren't the only one who suffers, you just bitch the loudest for pity.

It's old.

You are a certifiable psychopath and the next time I see you I am going to cunt punt you,
You stupid junkie whore. You wonder why your daughter acts the way she does? It's because she knows you are back on shit and she has already been down this road with you before. You ruined your marriage and family the first time around. It's only been a couple of years and those kids are still recovering from that incident only to be thrown right back in. this time you are going to end up destroying her. Pretty sad she won't talk to you or even come to your house on your custody time anymore. It's also pretty sad that she seeks me out for someone to talk to, confide in and ask for advice. You don't even know how many times I have held that little girl while she bawled her eyes out over your behavior. Did you know she's not eating properly because of all the anxiety and stress she is under because of You? She is down to 80 fucking pounds.....80 FUCKING POUNDS! You are going to end up putting that poor girl in the hospital, you fat, selfish troll. She is just a teenager and you are going to end up ruining her for the rest of her life, I just hope you realize before too much damage is done and it can't be fixed or that you will be ready take accountability for it when she is older. Fuck you, I really hope your ex is smart and takes you back to court for full custody.

Last edited:
You sound like a broken record when you talk about your relationship issues, or more accurately, your extremely unhealthy sex life. I think you're a fool for letting your toxic ex-partner back into your life. You just expressed to me last week that you were still hurting from something he said to you last year, and now all of a sudden you two are dating again. You need to work on yourself before you get into a relationship or they're all going to be like this. It's exhausting to listen to you sometimes, and I wish you'd wake up and see what you're doing to yourself and how it affects the people who support you.

I feel like I can't say anything to you because you justify and rationalize all your poor behavior in the name of love. You said it yourself - "people change". So change yourself and move on from these shitty people who have no interest in helping you evolve as a person. I see you falling back into old behaviors and my concern is that you'll eventually let yourself slip in other ways. Stop worrying so much about finding someone to be with, and be comfortable with yourself - a complete, beautiful person.

I am tired too. Despite of all possible rest or sleep time, I'm always tired.

I sure hope this ain't syphilis because if it is I probably gave it to you.

I have a huge cushion in my mortgage for tight times like this so Im using it so I dont get in more debt but I dont feel like I need to explain this to you. Its my money and my mortgage and is between the bank and me. You are not the bank so stop acting like it.

You know that when you say I now am back to drugs because of your father or else is merely BS. As in part of the problem. Wake up, acknowledge the reality and your own problems that'll be the only way out. I wish you'd know that by now.

You are the worst boss I have ever had. I hope you get fired snd someone who jnows what they are doing stwps in.

And you look like a badgers arse.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Ffs, why can't I just get THROUGH THIS.GGod, I want this over with.

I'm soooo sick of your drunk ass not offering even the slightest assistance with practical matters.

This would benefit you, too. Financially. Are you so narcissistic you will continue to watch me spend just so you can reign superior? Which, the way you act drunk daily, you aren't. You're also not in pain. But whatever. The lies you tell yourself so you "win".

I wish I had somewhere to go for a few days and do this. Just not being around your animosity and hate would help enormously.

And we never have sex, which sucks with you anyway.

Ah. Fuck you man.

You need to get the fuck over your ex. That girl is a selfish using bitch who has nothing going for her other then she collects a lot of MALE friends who do shit for her. How can you not see you are now in this category with a lot of other people. I dont care if you think she has good connections and is hot, that is exactly what she is going to use to exploit you. And the reason she brings up your past failing and things you did to upset her is shes trying to invoke an apologetic response from you so youll suffer through more of her pointless BS and drama... she represents a type of person incapable of change and unable to be alone with themselves. I know in some ways you admire my ability to make decisions and change the course my own own life, why cant you do the one thing i speak so highly of... leave your past where it belongs in memory that you do nothing to return to?

You arent ever going to get back with her and these interactions will inevitably drain your more then her. I think your foolish for continuing with this idea that "maybe something will change" the answer to that is no because your putting faith in a person other then yourself.

It seems you have already done everything to jeopardize this relationship, don't blame me for not trying. Still I'm going to miss you.

I'm so sorry you cried because of me baby, but at the same time I'm kind of happy to see such a small misunderstanding have such a big impact because it shows me how much you care for me. I want to be able to tell you that i love you, and this helps reassure me that you reciprocate those feelings.

I miss you. I love you. You bring so much light to my life... The night we spent talking for hours still leaves has me elated. I hope the trip we planned goes through as I can't wait to lie on the beach with you in the warm sun.

Its taking everything i have to be positive, confident, and upbeat for you. I miss you so much it hurts and i hate that i can't see you for weeks still, but i won't let you be dragged down by my loneliness and pining for you. I want to make sure you have the best time possible. I want you to think of me while we're apart not out of guilt or anything negative but instead as the one thing that would make your vacation even better, if you were sharing it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.