L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to move on and try to do something different. I can't imagine life in this environment for too long anymore.

I think I need to move on and try to do something different. I can't imagine life in this environment for too long anymore.

Live your life for you, hon. I see your posts here a lot, as you see mine and reach out compassionately.

We cannot change others, as we both know. We can perhaps make them THINK, but that's all, and the evolution needs to come from their will.

Sometimes we wait around for someone else to grow with us. And we may die waiting. We don't want that.

So, I say, do the things in life you want that are good, healthy, positive for YOU. Sometimes, this action is enough to shake up and wake up that someone we've been waiting for to stop acting foolish, and they follow your lead. You lead by action and example, and they may follow along and you get what you want and you're both better for it. And they realize they've been so stuck in their rut that they wish they'd joined you sooner on this exciting path of healthy growth and maturity.

On the other hand, they may not follow you to higher ground. In this case, you will now have a taste of that LIFE, that VIBRANCY, that COLOR you've been longing for because you took action. And if they don't follow, and you've made all of these great changes, it will not only become more clear what course of action to take regarding the other person, but, if that action is saying goodbye to them, it will not be as hard because instead of separating and facing gloom and loneliness, you are instead freeing yourself into an already improved version of your life. I hope I put that well enough

I understand your frustration. It's so hard when you want to be a loyal person, and although remain an individual, know that you are part of a duo, a team, bonded by and founded on love, trust, mutual desire to grow, etc.

But, unfortunately, things don't always go the way we wish they would.

Take charge of your joy, your power to create. I'm trying to. So hard.

It's worth it.

All the best, feel better Xo
Peace.

You need a cochlear implant you deaf old man.

Meh. I could actually say that to your face I suppose since you cant lip read .

COCHLEAR IMPLANT.

C, I fucking miss you so much. I would give anything to turn back time and ensure that you were still here. You were the one. You were the one, and now you are gone from this earth. Nothing would compare to just a hug. I'm so sorry. I had no idea....

Please, God, make the agony stop.

I love you so much, baby. Thank you for comforting me from afar. Near but far. Too far for my taste. God damn it. I just can't believe this is really happening. Happened.

I have no words. My heart is broken. I'm sorry. I will try to cheer up. I know you don't want me to feel this way.

I wish you hadn't felt so broken. I wish I had known so many things. I wish, but they don't come true.

It was you.

Maybe in the next go around, baby? I would wait for you.

Xoxo

This fucking asshole keeps taking my posts in this thread and posting them elsewhere so it looks like i can't make posts in here anymore. At least keep your stalking to yourself, the point of this thread is that it's not really meant for others, but a place to get it out and vent, yet knowing I'm dating a fellow bluelighter this fucker is practically doing everything but texting my temporary insecurities about her directly to her.

Fucking hateful prick. At least waao was direct when he was spending months trying to sabotage my relationship with the bluelighter i was dating at the time.

Last edited:
This fucking asshole keeps taking my posts in this thread and posting them elsewhere so it looks like i can't make posts in here anymore. At least keep your stalking to yourself, the point of this thread is that it's not really meant for others, but a place to get it out and vent, yet knowing I'm dating a fellow bluelighter this fucker is practically doing everything but texting my temporary insecurities about her directly to her.

Fucking hateful prick. At least waao was direct when he was spending months trying to sabotage my relationship with the bluelighter i was dating at the time.
I don't know of this will help or if I'm exactly understanding you. But you might try posting your post in the anonymous section, and a mod will move it for you, without you bring identified as the author. Give me a second, let me link you to that forum....brb...

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/153-Anonymous-Posting

I've never used it so read the rules to avoid your identity being known. I'd also mention you specifically wanting it moved to THIS thread. That must be very frustrating.

But the punt of posting in the anonymous forum and telling then to move your thread here is that your identity won't be attached to it, so they shouldn't be able to search your posts and confirm that it's you when using the anon forum first.

There are several of us who regularly post in this thread and will offer support to each other - erikmen and I, for example, have responded to one another on several occasions. But that's not seeming to be at all what you're talking about.

I've had a couple incidents where someone with good intentions responded to me but I wasn't feeling it - wasn't upset with them, just didn't want to converse on it. I found either not responding, or gently thanking them for their compassion and intentions but that I wasnt up to conversing about it did the trick with no drama.

If you never want responses it couldn't hurt to add a notre st the end saying that you appreciate any who mean well and want to respond, but that you aren't feeling it, and prefer to just vent here. That may help a bit.

Hope this is helpful info. Good luck, Love :)

Last edited:
I don't know of this will help or if I'm exactly understanding you. But you might try posting your post in the anonymous section, and a mod will move it for you, without you bring identified as the author. Give me a second, let me link you to that forum....brb

I'm sure i can find it, but like i just said, the point of this thread is to get it out for your own sake, but at the same time i know this douche will search through my post history and see this ;) if i thought she still came to bl at all i wouldn't be posting about her at all, especially in a forum she used to mod, but it's just frustrating to be harassed like that.

PM'd you. Understand if you don't want my input. Best of luck hon. That sounds awful.

I'm not the cause of your stress, frustration, aggression or hostility, so stop taking it out on me. I'm here to listen, not be abused.

I'm happy I am no longer feel I'm influenced by your different moods throughout the day.

That was amazing by the way! I swear it spoke right from my pitiful little heart. Will the pain ever end...

You will not sabotage me any longer, you fucking coward.

I'm so empathetic it's counter productive to me sometimes. But enough is enough.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Buckle up, baby. Because I'm about to KICK YOUR ASS at life.

Didn't need to be this way.

Enough. Is. Enough.

I can't wait. Have fun meeting ME. Because you obviously don't know me at all.

You will.

Sometimes you are impossible. I hope you realize it instead of blaming others.

Status
Not open for further replies.