R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an old thread but I have one...
Stop lying you stupid bitch, no one believes a word you say. You're a lazy thief, a cheater and an addict that will never amount to anything unless talking about yourself becomes a paid position. Get off your ass and do something for yourself rather than blaming your childhood that ended 20 something years ago.

Welcome to Bluelight! :)

You are perfect. There's nothing wrong with you.
I hope things turned out okay and that you get back soon.

I can't even look at you. You're sneaky, STUPID and gossip wayyyyy too much. Dumb ho.

I miss you.
And as I had mentioned earlier one of my favorite quotes. Although quite simple, it says a lot and I try to carry with me to wherever I go.
Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.

I pray I'm able to make the most of this, and that we have a nice and pleasant time filled with genuine love. I've missed you though our relationship is complicated. Simply, though, I love you, and I want you to be happy. I hope my home is comfortable for you. I know it's quite humble. This will be interesting.....and fun :)

Its killing me, only being able to see you every other weekend. I know i said i wouldn't pester you about coming every weekend, but under our current schedule i wont be there for your birthday, so I'll have to say something about that. I just hope that it won't be a one-time thing. It will have been about 6 months since we got back together at that point, and i can't help that i miss you so much and want to spend more time together with you.

I hate that I'm still so paralyzed by the fear of losing you again that i feel like i can't ask you to support me or help comfort me when I'm feeling like shit.

I know why you get all those tips, it's not because you're smart... We did work together after all.

At your own pace and time I learn more about you. No pressure. There's time and I will respect yours.

I was feeling so lonely last night and you were the only person I wanted to talk to. I tried just talking to someone new as a friend, but all he wanted was "naughty pics", creep. Blocked his number right away.

Then I fell back into a lonely depression and you called me! The one person I actually wanted to talk to. Silly me thought you weren't really interested after I sent you some pics (tasteful face pics) because I always think I'm ugly. Dumb body dysmorphic disorder. Anyway, we had a great conversation and didn't get off of the phone till after 3 am.

You're fun to talk to and you challenge me even though you can come off brutally honest. You know I want to stay celibate and I still don't know if I could ever sleep with you in the future after certain things were said in the past while you were infuriated with me. Maybe time will heal things. We get along great now. Maybe a misunderstanding brought us even closer together.

Just nice to have a friend now, someone I really enjoy talking to.

I love you. I know its probably still too soon to tell you that since we've only been back together for a few months, but I've almost blurt it out a few times already. I can't really control how i feel.

I'm scared to broach certain subjects, like the moving closer to you at some point, because I'm paralyzed by the fear of losing you again, even though there's little chance of that happening soon, especially with you pushing me to get back in and start working on getting my last 10 years in, knowing that it'll result in me going away for 2-6 months right away and possibly entire years over the next couple years. It bugs the shit out of me that, when i asked if you would wait for me this time, you didn't say "yes" and it instead felt like you kind of dodged the question. I hate that you're pretty much the only person i can't get a read on, even though you're the one i should be able to read best.

I only got back with you because you always had dope and I got it for free if I lived with you. I never loved you, you were just easy to play. You were right about everything you ever said about me. Fuck you, Dillon. Karma will bite you soon.

If you don't want me to come this weekend, just say so. Some localized bad weather will, at most, slow me down on the drive or make me have to wait to go until tomorrow, not next weekend.

I want to keep you in a bed for a day or two, naked, where I will have unprotected sex with you, over and over again. I want to pin you down as I fuck the shit out of you, then put my head between your legs and lick you until you scream. And when I'm finally satisfied I want to pull out and cum on that adorable pretty face/mouth of yours. Recently I got really stoned and just spent a good amount of time fantasizing sexually about you.

I like you a lot on a personal level too, though, outside of sexual desire. You've always impressed me as a genuinely good human being, as long as I've known you, and you've always been nothing but a sweetheart to me, although we haven't hung out very much at all. I have a lot of respect and affection for you as a person, in addition to that other stuff lol. You seem like you'd make a great girlfriend.

^ I really hope a certain someone feels that way about me.

I know I won't be hearing from you for weeks because you feel down and want to isolate. I am down in the same hole. Hopefully we will hang on and crawl back out of the darkness so that we can talk and eventually see each other again. We're alike in many ways, we're both broken. It keeps us apart, but I would like to be closer. Patience is key.

forgivness is mine to give, you don't deserve it and I'm not going to feel guilty for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.