L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to trust you, I really do, but you make that so difficult for me.

Ok. Your last texts to me proved you're insane and I should have nothing more to do with you. I also had dreams last night about demon spirits having sex with me. Now I am positive they are connected to you. I will not be seeing you this weekend or ever. You are demonic. You say fucked up shit. Thanks for revealing yourself.

The guy who makes demonic references wanted to pick me up last night, no thanks. Maybe these experiences are telling me to stop dating now. There are nothing but weirdos and losers coming onto me.

At least I didn't lead you on and I had the balls today to tell you we shouldn't see each other again. Not only do you scare me, but the way you "joke" is so childish and stupid. You have a lot of growing up to do. Then again, you are young. I forget. Still. Very immature even for your age.

I want to quit.

So many fucking obstacles.

It's overwhelming.

I have to do this, though.

I'm scared.

We are just friends and have been just friends for months. When we are awake and you try to have sex with me I say NO. What makes you think I am saying yes when I am sleeping? I am so upset and disgusted by what you did. When we were more than friends I told you to never touch me while I am asleep. I explained how violating it is to wake up to your fingers in my pussy. How dare you do that again? I had enough of your high pressure for sex. We are friends and will never be more. I cannot believe what I woke up to. I just pretended to sleep through the rest because I was so paralysed with disgust and discomfort that I didn't know what to do. I know you know why I am upset with you. Two days later you try again? I say no we are just friends. You wait until I am asleep and try to fuck me again? This time I found my voice and said stop. I'm glad you were gone by the time I woke up the next morning. I'm glad I haven't heard from you in 3 days. You know I don't like confrontation and talking about what you did and tried to do again is the last thing I want to do. But I know that you know what's wrong. Are you ashamed? How are you even turned on? You know that you violated me and left me feeling molested. I hope it was worth it.

Get the fuck away fron this lunatic, sweetheart.

I'm sorry you went through that.

No contact. Dont allow pieces of shit that don't understand boundaries into your life. What a fucking asshole. Fuck him.

You are worthy of better.

You are important, loved, valuable, and you deserve better.

Much love xoxoxoxo

^ You're right and that's basically the definition of rape. He needs to be locked away somewhere. Douchebag. I'm so done with guys now, I'm going to be celibate. The quality of men are really low. It's going to feel lonely at times, but I'd rather feel that way instead of giving myself away to someone unworthy. And most importantly, thank you God for removing unworthy people out of my life! Good riddance!

Last edited:
I do appreciate your comments and concerns, but that does not change my opinion.

If you had any idea what you do to me, really, inside, you wouldn't be such a wretched person. Or you'd have to face the fact that you are one. Coward.

I'm tired of pretending to be strong all the time, can I cry on your shoulder one more time? . I'm scared you'll say no.

I wish you knew how valuable you are. If you feel 'insulted' it's only because you don't know yourself.

Even 7 years after we first told one another that we wanted each other, and even though this is the second time in those seven years you've come to me so we could be together, i still don't understand what you see in me. I'm not going to complain or argue with you about it, but it certainly keeps my abandonment issues and insecurities acting up, worried that i might do something wrong and lose you again, because i can't help but feel like i don't deserve somebody as amazing as you.

I'm tired of trying to be nice to people I shouldn't be.

I might be completely off track and wrong here, but just given the nature of the things you write in this thread, i can't help but wonder if perhaps there are narcissists/cluster B personality disordered people in your life, and if perhaps one or both of your parents (or just someone who was influential in your life growing up) suffer(ed) from narcissism/cluster B disorder(s).

To find out if there might be some validity to my hunch, you might try going on Youtube and watching some videos on Narcissists. See if any of the behaviors sound familiar.

If indeed your exposure to narcissists/similarly disordered persons began when you were quite young, this may be why you attract seemingly apathetic types, and why you have trouble setting boundaries that are healthy and good for you.

I sure hope I'm completely wrong, as dealing with narcissists can be a nightmare unless and until you become educated and aware of what exactly is going on with them, and how they make you feel crazy.

But, if you listen yio several videos on these types of abusive people (& know that there are both "overt" and "covert" narcissists - the overt type may be easier to spot because they typically can't help themselves from constantly and loudly proclaiming how incredible they believe they are {though this is all bullshit, really, as narcs are actually incredibly insecure and create a False Self via grandiose delusions to compensate for their feelings of inadequacy}, but the covert types can be harder to spot to the untrained eye, as they are well aware of what others think of them, and their Image is important yio them, so they are far mote manipulative, sneaky, and insidious with the ways they put you down.... The covert type can often be very abusive to you, and yet, to others looking in from the outside, due to the covert narcs methods, these outsiders might believe YOU to be the abusive one, and believe that the narc is a victim!!!! Talk about a mind-fuck!!!!)

Anyway, search youtube for phrases like "narcossists", and the word "narcissist" plus words like "gaslighting, triangulation, covert, abuse, smear campaign, manipulation, slander, scapegoat, codependent, projection, silent treatment" etc.

That should be a good start.

If you find yourself enthusiastically boding in agreement at what they talk about in the videos....you may want to investigate more deeply, to see if this is the true core issue of whats going on in your life.

Those raised by narcs may turn out to be narcs themselves, they may become the scapegoat of the family ("narcissist scapegoat" & "narcissistic supply" are also two FANTASTIC terms to search on youtube), they may go no contact with the family, they may suffer for years while bring blamed and slandered and be confused, etc.

It's worth looking into, even if the chance if only remote.

Because if you ARE surrounded by narcs and the like, learning about it will make things CRYSTAL CLEAR to you, and may save you YEARS of HELL.

Good luck, and as I stated, I really hope I'm wrong :/

Peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.