• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methiopropamine (MPA) Intravenous (injected IV)

adrandell116

Bluelighter
After looking all around, I found one post on this being possible. But there was limited information on dose, effect, duration and general effects. I'm sure there as many who would like a small trip report for this ROA, with an otherwise disappointing RC.

I am an 82 kg (12 stone 9 pounds) male, 26 years old of slightly large stature with a large array of drug usage. I love every intoxicant and have no specific preference, I like to mix it up. That given, either smoking or injecting is my chose ROA.

After finding out this is an N-Group compound, as with regular Amphetmaine and reading that it is indeed injectable (even though it was from a greenlighter with TWO posts). I decided to give it a go. ..

Drug Experience: Weed, pills, MDMA, shrooms, speed, ketamine, 4-mmc, bk-MDMA, MXE, MPA, 6/5-APB, 5-IT, DXM, 4-MEO-PCP,
5-MEO-DALT, AMT, salvia, kratom, heroin, codeine, buprenorphine, tramadol, DMT, bk-MBDB, MDPV, 2-DPMP
NRG-1/2, 4-FA, 25C-NBOME, MDAi, DMC, cocaine, etizolam (and vaious other benzos), camfetamine.

Okay so bored there now, there are many more. I have tried everything and anything I can get my hands on and learn all I can about them before I dose.

I have eaten a large meal roughly two hours ago, with one bottle of red wine and had a long Valium educed sleep last night, so am very refreshed.

Trip Report.

17.00 - I load up 70 mg in my pan and stir in 80CC of water. Find my usual vein and in it goes.
T+01 - Almost instantly I felt sort of dizzy like I was about to start to hallucinate. Nothing like I'd expect from any upper at all.
T+10 - The dizzy feeling has subsided and left me feel as if I have taken some good street speed, but with more bruxism that expected.
(I have only tried MPA intra-nasally in the past and I was more than disappointed. This ROA has great recreational value).​
T+15 - Tingles all over my body, not unlike that which I would expect on an MDMA come-up. Also rubbing the back of my neck is reminiscent of a lot of entactogenic style drugs,
T+35 - Strong urge to re-dose has come on now (but I resist for sake of this report), seem a very short acting ROA. I try smoking some on foil (as with heroin). A very thick, unpleasant smoke is produced. In no way was it pleasant to smoke, (harsh, bad tasting and black in color). Will avoid this ROA in future.
T+1.10 - No notable changes in the last half hour. Also back to base line now. Noticeable sweating and lethargy still present. I would recommend this to anyone who can tolerate the hypodermic ROA.
T+1.00 - Tried a re-dose (75 mg) to see if effects are lessened by re-dosing.
(There are noticeable weaker effects, but the same initial dizzy effect is present with a great euphoria present but a duration of a little more than half hour rather than an hour plus.)​

Conclusion.
Definite the best ROA for this compound seen as I had nothing but disappointment via any other. I will most certainly being repeating this experiment on occasions over coming weekends.

Last edited:
Interesting but seems really risky and possibly dangerous to me. I've never tried methiopropamine but I've only heard medicore and dissapointing things about it. IV'ing enhances the high but with risks, I would search for a better drug IMO, preferrably not an RC

I have access to better drugs, but something made me want to try this out. Apart from the initial rush, there was little difference to street speed except the duration and distinct lack of comedown the following day! When mixed with water it did go an odd yellow color though (as it did when vaped on foil), which I found odd for a pure white powder...

I've also IVd MPA a few times, I found it didn't give me nearly the rush I was hoping for, but I was also impressed that there wasn't a really negative comedown. I'd IV it again, but not if I had other substances available that would pop my top off better.

Did you apply heat to the liquid before injecting, or just mix with cold water?

I used boiled water, for sterile reasons. But didn't cook it after adding the MPA, same as street phet.
Did you find a dizzy head rush for the first 5 - 10 minutes after wacking it too?

Definetly made me quite dizzy, if I'dve had to get off the couch for any reason, I probably would've fallen down

I did get up for a grin and I had a big problem walking. :) But I love that sort of thing, it amuses me!

I love every intoxicant and have no specific preference, I like to mix it up.

Mmm... You sound like my type:)

I wanted to ask: how would you compare it to MXE rush? And since you have a lot of experience and I have trouble finding trip reports for specific drugs, can you also say of which one of RC's the iv rush was the greatest/coolest/most enjoyable?

MXE and MPA are totally different things, they bare no resemblance whatsoever. I wouldn't fancy IVing Methoxetamine either really... :/

As for past trips, I don't tend to IV many RC's (just street drugs). I had never though of it until lately and this was a first with that ROA. You want the best buzz all around, go opiate (though I don't advise this really, just an answer to the question). I will be experimenting with IVing a few RC's over the coming months though, so feel free to contact me at a later date. That is, if I place no trip report about them... :)

How about you, any up top for you?
I plan on giving 4-FMA a stab in the next week or so. That will be my next conquest...

thanks for the tr, just so you know you were burning the mpa when you smoked it and it needs to e vaped on a v low heat for effects. this is basically impossible to do in foil without a fair bit of practise. if you want to try it use a lightbulb cape or similar. the effect is a short-lived, dopamine senders off calm and wellbeing, miles better than oral or sniffed, intact it doesn't resemble them at all :)

Don't you vaporise powder off of foil, although at a hotter temperature than from an actual vape pipe. But it is still vaporising isn't it? I may try doing it in a vape pipe at a lower temperature on the weekend though, thanks! :)

IV is the clear winner for MPA hands down

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the effects of administering this RC intravenously are seriously under-rated or it's like nobody knows about it. I apoloise to those who prefer to avoid this method of administration and you're entitled to but the effects produced when this (new personal favourite RC of mine) are injected blow anything else out of the water. IV wins hands down.

Oral isn't too bad, it lasts a while and it's pretty cruisy. Insufflation? Never. Don't waste your time, it burns, it doesn't absorb that much quicker to be worth it and most of it drips down your throat anyway. Yuck. The powdered form that this checmical is usually supplied in just isn't suited for racking up lines.

Vaporising is probably the way to go if you are not fond of IV, but since smoking it in a meth pipe is more or less just like smoking crack then you will have that sketchy, constant urge to re-dose often. It doens't taste too bad but I prefer nice shards of crystal meth in my glass. It's nice to smoke, but not nearly as fine as the crystal.

SIDE NOTE: I do inject methamphetamine as well, but there's something "different" about vaporising it that just gives it that little something extra.

Of course I can only speak on behalf of my personal experiences but I didn't really "get" what MPA what all about until I went IV and hit the 100mg shot, then it was like, 'Oh... oh yeah! Ok! Yep yep, I got it now!" I'm not saying it wasn't nice to smoke, it was like a weaker, more adrenaline fueled speed haha. When I inject I probaly re-dose every 2-3 hours if I want to keep that good feeling going and yeah, I totally love the near zero comedown from this drug. But since I've started using this regularlly several months ago I'm addicted, and the IV jump in the last few weeks has led me to become physically dependent on this to function. I need to smoke a crackie or load up a quick jab before a meal or I can't eat.

A night spent in front of my PC with a meth pipe and a nice fat pile of MPA is one of my weekend pleasures but I get a carried cranking SC4. Ah I just fucking love that god complex.

Now this is important and worth pointing out. This is my third "IV drug using period" so far and I'm 28 years old. The first two times I hit the needle for all the wrong reasons and lost so much, at last two separate patches of about six months long where I have no memory. At the time I was shooting HIGH doses of Phenazepam - stay the fuck away from that shit, not matter which ROA, it's far too unpredictible. My understanding is that it's used in medical settings for sedating patients for surgery, not so good for recreational use. If anyone wants to take a stab at it and decides to experiment with an intravenous dose of (insert substance here) and excuse the pun, make sure you are very clear on your motives for making the decision to take the plunge (I'm so sorry, my housemate is a cunt who cannot avoid making puns at almost every opportuinity, but he's learning that less is more and far more effective) and be safe. The pleasures of the intravenous rush come at a very high, often fatal risk.

It's simple. Use common sense. Clean equipment, clean work area, sterilise everything before using it, never share your equipment with anyone, always use clean needles, dispose of them straight away and in the appropriate manner as provided by most governments and all the rest of what should come to mind as common sense. I've nearly died several times when I was a hopeless junkie. I lost a friend to a heroin overdose. Ths is serious shit.

I have only begun to barely stratch the surface of knowledge and understanding of this controversional 'entity like thing' perhaps perceived by some or maybe it's nothing more than an interest like a hobby, it's quite possibly a lifestlye chocie but I gotta cut this short, sorry.

I have a very different view than I once did on the subject of using IV as an ROA for drugs, but things change.

Here's a link to a post that I wrote earlier today, similar content but more focused on how good shooting MPA feels, haha.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...athread-V2?p=12556108&viewfull=1#post12556108

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here in a place where we can openly discuss things like exactly this. Please feel free to send me a friend request if you're also a fan or MPA, newbie or experienced, IV or not, none of that matters. There's always something we can learn from or teach one another. Harm reduction is very important. I have much to learn and perhaps a little to share.

Peace

P.S. I would NEVER try to convince any person to attempt IV use and I don't particularly want to finish this sentence either.... gotta go...

Hunting after any rush or strong effect is never a good idea when you are already by the IV route. If you like needles as much as i do i would recommend MPA many times over EPH. The safest would be oral EPH which sadly totally eskalaties in dose. Was on 1-2g a day but MPA never gave me more than funktional stimulation. Ofter 1 month or longer and i take shot EPH again and bam was like the first time but can already feel my flesh dissolving. It's one for speacial days and MPA could replace a morning coffee but please not IV. Strange how this drugs act different on different people. I get very dizzy from a EPH but not MPA shot.

Last edited:
From what I can gather it sounds worth a go, but then others say theres little effects. I guess dosage or othe variables?

Anyway, I have both EPH and MPA. wanted to try both but MPA sounds safer to me. I'll try do a TR since theres too little info on the whole of google about this

I thought these RCs were sold as freebase rather than a salt, and thus wouldnt be water soluble?

I missed the chance to IV EPH so I can't comment, but I started my needle fixation on MPA and it is very nice, oral&intranasal I thought I'd been gypped by a very reliable supplier.

I don't condone the use of IV at all btw I just hit a bad spot recently and it's been my only escape

EPH had an amazing effect dude, but the damage it did was so not worth it, luckily i stopped when i noticed it was doing serious damage, I used the biggest vein but got a bit greeedy with the shots, eye-balling roughly 100mg+ in the end. hallucinated and all but major body load, I couldn't move for a good ten minutes.
After that, MPA just seemed boring. and 3-FPM was cool at the start, but the last time I did it I felt no effect at all.
So I am done with the needle now, even with the good drugs. nothing will beat good coke IMO, but heck im not a millionaire.
Kick that habit, lift weights, watch your veins come back.
They may nat be as good but, other, safer ROA's are the way. You'll still have a good time, and its more sociable... I guess.. haha