• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Missed my cocaine injection

Quicksilver333

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I was shooting up coke and completely missed and think I hit a muscle or something of that sort. I was wondering if I would still get high and how long till I feel the effects and the duration? Bummed out to say the least. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yeah IM intramuscular injection, but you won't get the rush but its still gives some effects make sure. be careful about that cuz you get a infection from that.

Yeah definitely. Thanks for the advance. Atleast ill get some what of a high atleast who knows how much or how long itll last. Really bummed, was a REALLY big shot. :( Thanks again. If anyone has anymore advice feel free to share. Thanks in advance peeps. :D

Can you describe your shot preparation process?

What did you use to filter? How much water was in the solution?

I would consider myself to be a fairly newb when it comes to shooting up. Just started recently. I filled up the syringe with water about 3/4 then mixed the coke up with cotton ball. Made sure that right when I injected into to the skin I woud pull back on the syringe so I could get a flashback. I did get it but i guess halway through it missed so yeah. I cleaned the area prior to injecetion to be safe, in the groin area. No abcess or irritation in the area so I think im a ok.

How big is your syringe though? 1mL? How long ago did you miss this shot?

You need to be using micron filters, a cotton filter is not good enough for safer drug injection.

Its about alittle less than an inch in size.Ill keepthe micron filter in mind. Use to seeig alot of people just using cotton from ear wax q tips so ive been using it.

Yeah, watching other people do drugs is not the best way to learn about safe drug injection.

As for the syringe... I was asking whether it was a standard 1 mL or a half mL, or a 3mL, etc. The amount of volume of water it holds.

I believe its a 3ml but i could be wrong. Such a noob 8) I have another shot lined up later for tonight and im hoping ill get that one into a vein for sure. Maybe any tips or good veins that are easy to hit. Ive been having a hard time hitting my hands so i thought i would decide to hit the groin but we know how that went haha. oh well. Really appreciate your help thus far man, thanks abunch.

In your personal experience how long did it take to feel the effects when you missed? How long was the high? BTW thanks for the link! :D

I personally have never felt effects from a missed shot of cocaine.

Aw bummer. YeAh not feelin much of anything. But I took some blue flock ecstasy and about 7 1mg etizolam pellets do I'm feeling fucking great otherwise hehe. Thanks for all your help mate, much much appreciated. Peace and love, take it easy and have a fantastic Saturday night! :D

I have only shot up crystal but i have done that alot lol I have found the best way (which coke is water salable so its should work the same way) I take in 30 ccs of water with the syringe and sqirt it in a spoon that i have the dope already on then give some time to dissolve i tear a small piece of cotton and put it in the solution then put the syringe on the little piece of cotton longer edge facing up and hole covered by the cotton then slowly pull on the plunger but not to hard so you dont suck the cotton in when all the liquid is gone look at the syringe and slwoly push it down till the liquid is close to the base of the syringe then flick it a few times to get all air bubble closest to the needle then push on the plunger until a little liquid starts to slowly dribble out the needle examine the needle and whats in the sryinge closely for little pieces of cotton if there is any inside push all the liquid out back on the spoon and fish it out cause that can be harmful then i like to wipe the needle with a alcohol pad to get any cotton or bacteria off it before use then i wrap my upper bicep with a belt not too tight but tight enough to make my veins buldge the i slowly put the needle in the vein i usually use in move it around pull a little on the plunger until a lil blood go's into the syringe this is the indication ur in the vein a lil space mey get into the syringe while doing this but it will fill with blood when you hit the vein its air its just suction then i slowly push the plunger and if it hurts your not in the vein so wiggle it around until blood go's in the syringe again then slowly push the full contents in your veins and pull it out and apply pressure until it quits bleeding. And not that im condoning sharing needles but i know how things end up and the only way to truely clean a rig is too fill it with bleach and soak it (excuse the many mistakes i just did this my self lmao)

cocaine is a drug that shouldn't be im injected because it is corrosive or acidic on the muscle tissue.

I usually shootup on my hands but im worried there going to collapse or some sort of other horrible scenario happening if I keep hitting them. So those are out of commission and on a long break for awhile. I can never find the veins on my arm or the crook of the elbow that most people have success with. I guess im alittle bit overweight so it doesnt help so my veins barely pop out so I have to seriously tourniqet my hand quite hard to even get alittle bit of visibility of the veins.

Do you mean by shooting into the groin, injection into the femoral vein? Please dont do this, this is a very dangerous practice! I have personaly seen a a picture of someone dying this way (he bleeded to death). I have also spoken to folks who lost or almost lost limbs because of infections or collapsed veins in ther groin region. I was desperate for the needle for years and i have shot up almost everywhere in my body, but i was always too scarred of using the deep veins of my body. If you ever had an abcess or missed shot, you really dont want such cenario happening deep down in your body. You should really consider using your veins in your forearm. If your veins aren't visible, look on a vein map and try to find a vein with hit and luck. This probably doesnt qualify as harm reduction but its still safer in my opinion!