• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

Things I've learned
*i don't think any poppy seeds are washed.
*grapefruit juice will make a big difference.but water will work.i think its just because grapefruit is apotentiator
*you have to use quite a bit of seeds.like 1-2 pounds

Things I've learned
*i don't think any poppy seeds are washed.
*grapefruit juice will make a big difference.but water will work.i think its just because grapefruit is apotentiator
*you have to use quite a bit of seeds.like 1-2 pounds

Naw sometimes 1lb will give you bitter liquid, and other times it still just tastes like stale water. Obviously the former only has noticeable effects.

how many pods should a moderately tolerant person start out with?

There is not much information on chemical pesticides/fungicides in the countries where the strongest opium poppies are grown. Just a precaution DDT is still used abundantly in some country's...

Edit: I just remembered a great example of a well known lady here in the NW that was buying cases of a Red Zinfandel because it was inexpensive and "Had the most wonderful black pepper over-tones" Her Spanish gardner went on to find out through a test lab that the "back pepper" notes from the wine were from the pesticide residue on the grape skins...yummy, huh ?

Last edited:
I use pst daily, and love it. if you get good seeds you'll know it.
for me, an opiate tolerant person, has to use 3 cups of seeds, or 411grams and its a perfect dose.
the first time i ever made PST i used 1000 grams/7 1/2 cups because i thought 1000g=1 pound lol.
that was a very strong high! i felt it in the back of my head and all over my body, ive yet to feel that strong of an effect again because 7 cups is way too many seeds to use for one dose, 3 cups is just fine.
oh i use 170degree water in a 2liter bottle and shake/let sit/shake for 5 minutes and strain/ add sugar and 2 ice cubes and drink. hold nose
get high

Proper PST tek, as perfected by Dextermeth and Wiggi (thank you :) ):

1. Measure ~100g of unwashed seeds by taring a 1 Liter water bottle on a scale, and pouring in. Make sure your water bottle has a traditional, large cap, as it serves as the filter. You may need up to 500g of seeds, but always increase in no more than 50g daily increments, as seeds vary in opiate alkaloid content from bag to bag.

2. Pour in 500-700mL of cold water (tap or filtered), and shake like hell for 1 minute, no more.

3. Unscrew the cap halfway, and pour the water in to a cup.

4. Immediately do a second wash for 1 minute, same as step 2.

5. You can also do a third wash (Optional), same as step 2.

6. Sip or drink your opium tea, but be careful as it as addictive as oral opium (morphine, codeine, oripravine, thebaine, etc.)

Whats the minimum amount any have ever used to get a buzz off of PST? For me it was around 200g, just wondering how greatly this varies around the spinning ball of mass.

Also, how difficult is it to grow poppies indoors. Important! can you grow poppies using local bulk seeds (trying them first and would use the seeds from a particuarly strong batch)

So i just had a crack at around 200g of poppy seeds, agitated them for a bit in grapefruit juice and repeated process. Just drank the solution which was milky, almost a caramel colour. Hope that is a good thing. I took 25mg of diazepam a bit earlier so Im still drunk from that, dunno if the seeds have had any effect. I only did this to cope with oxy withdrawal so lets see how we go. If it works i can see myself doing this again. My local supermarket sells 300g bottles for cheap and they have a rather dusty sort of look about them, bluey gray, which i think i remember reading was a good thing.

Long time PST user here. Couple of myths to dispel:
1)Supermarket PS don't work. In fact, 80-90% of the seeds don't work. The seeds that do work tend to be sold in 1 lb or more increments, and you need to buy them at a farmer's market or wholesale (not Whole Foods) local store. There are online sources as well.
2) The more expensive, the less likely they work. Anywhere between $2-$5/lb is the sweet spot. In other words, if you are paying $5 for 200 mg, they don't work.
3) Its pretty easy to test if you have good seeds or not. First test is the outside color. Darker the better. Next test is to sprinkle a pinch of them on your tongue. Not only should they taste bitter, but that bitterness should last for a good 30 seconds.
4) All you need is cold water to brew them. Lemon/cooking etc. just creates a mess. Put them in a plastic bag, fill to saturation, poke holes in bag to extract. Running them back once is a good idea and gets you a return of about 2.5:1 on the original run.
5) Yellow is good. Cloudy is good. Bitter is good. Yellow and not cloudy generally means it was cooked off. Not yellow, there's nothing.
6) If you think its the greatest thing like sliced bread (like I did) that you could legally, cheaply get high and that you are exploiting some kind of loophole basically stateside by doing this, youll probably get hooked, and its really hard to go back. The physical addiction is nothing compared to the psych of opiates, or in other words, "If I was on opiates, would I feel much better than I do now?" Clean or not, that's a difficult question to answer once you know the truth.

Yeah the 200g of seeds didn't do anything... I think I'll stick to CWE of codeine in future times of need. Deals with withdrawals and i get a mild high from the right amount.

Yeah the 200g of seeds didn't do anything... I think I'll stick to CWE of codeine in future times of need. Deals with withdrawals and i get a mild high from the right amount.

thats not very many grams of seeds. and supermarket seeds are usually washed. they suck compared to bulk online stores with bits of pod in it.

Yeah i know i didn't expect it to do jack. I have a food wholesaler near me that might have what you're talking about, but i was only trying it to help with oxy withdrawal (which won't be a problem in 2 days thank god). I usually use CWE codeine in these situations, so i cant see myself trying it again.

Cheers for the advice though.

Proper PST tek, as perfected by Dextermeth and Wiggi (thank you :) ):

1. Measure ~100g of unwashed seeds by taring a 1 Liter water bottle on a scale, and pouring in. Make sure your water bottle has a traditional, large cap, as it serves as the filter. You may need up to 500g of seeds, but always increase in no more than 50g daily increments, as seeds vary in opiate alkaloid content from bag to bag.

2. Pour in 500-700mL of cold water (tap or filtered), and shake like hell for 1 minute, no more.

3. Unscrew the cap halfway, and pour the water in to a cup.

4. Immediately do a second wash for 1 minute, same as step 2.

5. You can also do a third wash (Optional), same as step 2.

6. Sip or drink your opium tea, but be careful as it as addictive as oral opium (morphine, codeine, oripravine, thebaine, etc.)

Ok-

I had admiration for your knowledge from past advice but I have a question after trying this method. Actually the first time I have ever tried PST. The jury is still out as I used ~300g of seed. Anyway, the question is how in the hell are you supposed to get a drink that isn't full of little bleeders? I finally strained it through a paper towel and got a semi clean solution but a ton of seeds that I am swallowing with each drink.

This cannot be right?

try cutting a 2inch by 2 inch square off an old t shirt, then putting it over the bottle and tying off with a rubberband

Ok-

I had admiration for your knowledge from past advice but I have a question after trying this method. Actually the first time I have ever tried PST. The jury is still out as I used ~300g of seed. Anyway, the question is how in the hell are you supposed to get a drink that isn't full of little bleeders? I finally strained it through a paper towel and got a semi clean solution but a ton of seeds that I am swallowing with each drink.

This cannot be right?

Tellurye's first trip in PST Land

MODS - Im trying not to double post / start a new thread on an old topic, but I also dont want to hijack this thread. I saw this and 3 versions closed, with this one live, so it looks like I am suppossed to post my exp and ?s here. Please forgive me if its not.

I'll introduce myself in the Introductions section, but so I dont tick anybody off, pls bear with me as I am a noob and have read MULTIPLE conflicting statements. I understand people have different tolerances, but some are saying "No, noobs should start out 100g per 100lb body weight", others say 300; some say let the seeds steep, others say "no, it weakens it" (even in this thread). Use hot water, no use cold...you get my drift.

So I figured I would just tell you what ole Tellurye is doing, and my background, and get you guys prof opinion. I understand you dont know me or my history, so Im not going to be a jerk and blame you guys if I get nothing / or OD. Its my fault. But I do value your opinion. I also wont yell at you if I die because, well, Ill be dead :)

OK..I went morbid lol

On with the stats.

Tellurye, 40 yrs old, 5'9", 190 lbs. Distance runner my whole life - straight as an arrow, never took an asprin - do marathons and sprint triathlons. So in pretty good shape.

I say pretty good shape because I didnt try anything or became an addict until 37 (I know, right, wtf? Who does that?) got hooked on sleeping pills, when those ran out, turned to alcohol. Went to rehab, did very well, but I still lapse every once in a while and bing drink a couple times a month. Then sometimes I go months without drinking. I usually polish off 80% of a pint of whiskey.

Never did ANYTHING else, as I was a wuss when I tried cigarrettes - so no MJ, coke, heroin, opiates, - nada. Boring clown who overdoes everything - I work out too much, but I also can drink too much. EXTREME personality - hence why I am afraid of overdoing it on the PST.

SEEDS: I got organic, was told the "dirtier the better" Not all black and cleanly washed - these are black, gray , white, whereas if one DID wash them, they would be all black like McCormick's. So these are gray and dirty and organic, so they should be potent.

PROCEDURE: Tellurye did (yes, I know I talk in 3rd person - no I dont think Im important, Im just weird :) ) 90G of seeds - put in small pop bottle and filled with room temp water about 2 inches higher than seed level - and then added generous lemon juice.

I shook vigorously and let sit for about 40-50 min while I did my workout.

I then strained it out - I think it yielded half of an average coffee mug. I am so scared that I only drank half of that. I figured Id wait 30 min and drink other half.

Anywho, no effects yet, but I understand most folks say it doesnt hit you until an hour. So, I dunno.

Anyway, that's my stats - just wondering if you guys had any idea or suggestions on amount or method BASED ON MY STATS and experiences. Im going to play around and see what amount works well for me. I am also scared because 90 g of batch one may be weak, 90g of another batch may be too much - potency varies - wish there was a damn litmus test I could actually see how much morphine I am ingesting.

Anywho, thanks for letting me write so much, sorry so chatty. You guys are awesome! Thanks for this forum!

Tellurye

I have made tea from the white seeds before on two occasions. Both times I was disapppointed. The potency of the tea was low enough to make me wonder if the mild effects I actually did feel were from a placebo effect. That is just my experience with the white seeds. I would love to hear from anyone else who has tried tea from the alba seeds.
Hey guys, I'm a new member here at Bluelight but have been visiting since I was around 15, a few years now. I really could not understand why people constantly feel that the white (off white/tan) i believe Indian seed strain Is worthless. Im currently in the middle of finishing my 4th attempt at PST, first attempt with white seed. I'm honestly very surprised at how good these seeds are working for me. My first attempt was 270g spice isle seeds, warm water extraction with juice from 3 oranges. It did not work at all, just made me really tired, I believe I left it in the water too long also, about a half hour. Second was with same brand but organic version, 400g. This time on a 24 hour empty stomach from a little adderall binge. I didn't feel shit, just weird stomach rumbles. Third times the charm. 400g different organic brand from spice isle of a larger supplier. I was coming off adderall again and it help me chill out a good bit, nothing huge, made it harder to sleep, but enough to put me on the hunt for some potent seed.

So first let me explain my drug history so you guys can understand my situation a bit. I've used adderall up to about 3 times a month for the last 4 years, very off and on though, I stopped about a year ago when I found opiates. I've been hooked on oxy 30's up to about 8 a day, and later switched to heroin, first snorting then banging around a month into use. I only banged for about a week before I decided enough was enough, went to rehab for 14 days to detox and whatnot. I lapsed a couple times here and there since then but never with dope, just adderall and perks. Sorry if I'm rambling, just feeling pretty good right now and I was really excited to prove this myth wrong, because have yet to see any viable information to back up these claims that the whites/tans do not work.

Yesterday I went to a small Indian supermarket that is located in the city near me (there's probably at least 20 of them) and found these seeds after checking like 5 other stores. I was finished looking and thought it was a lost cause but on the drive home I passed one more store and was drawn to it. They had tons of different seeds there, in 100g bags. I was searching for the blackish gray seeds, not even reading the names because half of them were in other languages. So when I did my second run through just to be sure there weren't any here, the word Poppy caught my eye. I was pretty confused because I had no idea that the seeds could be different colors. I got a little excited but also skeptical because through all my research i never herd of this. I decided to take a shot cause it looked like my only chance, and I wanted something for school jn the morning, to sooth my adderall crash that started at around 5pm that day (yeah I've been doing a pretty good amount of adderall in the past few weeks, trying to keep my mind off opiates). So anyway I got 9 bags (900g) for about $20. I then drove home and tried to get some sleep, so I could be rested and not nodding like crazy in school if the seeds worked well. It didn't work, as the adderall was still stimulating my mind, and I kept wondering if the seeds would work. So I ended up laying in bed all night searching for people's insight on these odd seeds. I found around 10 negative comments on them, and one good one, in which the person actually mentioned the exact same brand I had acquired.

So anyway 6am rolled around and I got ready for class, grappled I gallon of diet green tea, and a bottle of pure lemon juice. I poured 5 bags (500g) into the gallon jug then about 19oz of the diet tea. Lastly I added approx 2oz of lemon juice. Shook vigorously for 5 minutes, then did the little cap drain tek. Came back with around 16oz, and the new chemical was much more yellow and non transparent then the green tea originally. It also smelled very bitter which is an indicator that has been 100% for me so far (my first two concoctions were not bitter). I took a nice big gulp, while not breathing out of my nose, and it was not too bad, it might have made me a little light headed for a split second though. Bear in mind I had not eaten in almost exactly 24 hours at this point. So I then proceeded to ride to school, taking about 4 mouthfuls down on the way. I brought it down from 16oz to 9oz, I know these measurement are correct because I used my protein shake blender bottle that is graduated. By the time I arrived to school, around 25 minutes after first gulp, I believe I already felt the affects. Im sure that this is possible considering how empty my stomach was, but it was very slight, just a little bit of mood uplift while listening to some tunes and whatnot. I still had about half of the drink when I got to school and decided to take it a little slow now as to not accidentally overdue it, especially at school. My first gulp was at 6:40 AM and by 7:30 I was positive it was working. I felt that wonderful warmth in my tummy and my muscles beginning to relax. By 7:45 AM I was feeling tingly in my limbs. my mood was much better then it normally would be after coming down from a 160mg adderall binge, I was conversing with friends like I normally would. Chatted with this girl I've been getting closer to and have interest in, and just overall feeling good. It's now 8:59 AM, my whole body is completely relaxed. Ditto for my mind. Im sure it would be even better if I wasn't coming off adderall, as that can really dull the experience, but the tea is definitely working hard to bring me up, I can feel it building gradually and I'm still slowly sipping on the tea, which I added orange juice to so I can sip it longer and gradually come up.

I'm very sorry that this was such a long trip report, I did not plan for it to be, but just felt I needed to give back a bit of information to you guys, as I have recieved so much of it from you all. If you read all this I salute you, and appreciate you taking the time to listen to me speak. Hope it helps someone!

I cant understand why people waste their time with tea, its strength is unknown till tried, its killed a lot of people:( Considering that getting morphine out of pods is VERY easy!! Ime lucky, I live in Tasmania, thousands of acres of the stuff,and, growing wild all over the place! If anyone wants the method...ASK:) Morphine[as clean as you want to make it. From base brown, to white sulfate of hydrochloride!!

i agree with most of the post tricomb posted above, but i can definitely tell the difference in effect between pod tea and seed tea.
hard to put into words, but they're certainly different for me. i prefer the effect of pods, but i think seeds last longer.
i can get a lot higher with pods, whereas if i push the dose of pst, i just end up feeling a bit strange. headache, nausea.
must say that i enjoy them both though.
Yo bud, your nausea and headaches come from the other alkaloids in poppy heads. Thebaine in particular!! Its quite easy to remove all but morphine and a touch of codeine, leaving, at minimum, base brown sugar that smokes wonderfully:) From there its easy to make sulphate or hydrochloride, and remove all color impuritys!! I was first shown this 30 years ago in the north of Thailand, or maybe in Cambodia, its hard to tell at times,lol Pm if your interested:)