• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

hey - might be worth a try? don't take my word; i've not done it myself, just going on hearsay.
if they're cheaper it might be worth an experiment, but over here the white seeds are very pricey.

Fair point, even if they're bunk it'd cost me less than a pack of cigarettes :)

I'd actually be curious to grow some, but as I live in an apartment at the moment - and my only poppy cultivation consists of guerrilla grows - its barely worth the effort.
Might be an interesting experiment though. One of the things I love about pst is that the seeds remain viable after you've used them. I've even heard people speculate that soaking the seeds in water increases the chances of germination, as the shell of the seed gets hydrated and softened.

I've read that white seeds contain opium alkaloids, not between seeds but inside them.
So, theoretically you'd have not to wash them but "make a soup".

Poppies with white seeds contain the most opium alk. of all varieties.

I got this info from polish drugs board and AFAIK nobody there has tried it.

Found some plants (perhaps 7-8 small to big pods) and made a tea cooking all plant parts at low/medium temperature in some water for perhaps 3h. What i got now is a dark green liquid, which i filtered and put in the fridge yesterday. Can i plug this substance to get effects from it? I'd start with a small 1ml syringe...

I don't see anyone from the usa here. I don't know about anyone else but the potency of the pods I've gotten recently has been non-existent and I have tried several sources. I don't know what is going on with the crops this year or if that is the problem but I am very unhappy about now.

for a second i saw the title tag "IV" and until i saw that it meant "four" i thought it meant that you guys were shooting raw opium lol

I don't see anyone from the usa here. I don't know about anyone else but the potency of the pods I've gotten recently has been non-existent and I have tried several sources. I don't know what is going on with the crops this year or if that is the problem but I am very unhappy about now.
Most poppy pods do not contain opium, it is hard to identify what type of (dried) pods you are buying...
Obviously not opium poppies

I tried poppies for the first time couple of days back! Picked up/collected them myself and I have to say....

YES! I was very pleased with the feeling.
I ate like 10 - 14 fresh pods and some of them was moderately small too, cant believe that theres a field nearby full of those!!

Definately gonna pick up more!

The tea i made was not that bad, but retrospectively i should've eaten them. Found some more (3 in total) more or less accidently and ate them without much hope for some effects and found myself in a really nice headspace a few hours later. It was not that intense but enough to gimme a really chilly day @ work :D

Sadly, poppy vendors dont care much about quality. And some unscrupulous vendors have been selling pods from non-somniferum varieties of papaver to avoid trouble with the law. Between their disclaimer "for floral arrangements only" and the fact that they are not somniferum and contain no morphine they are pretty safe in that respect. The best way to score somniferum pods is to grow them yourself. This is fast becoming the only way. Also, just think of all the $$ you will save! If you dont have space to grow, or even if you do have the space but want to grow more than you can in your yard, you can always guerilla garden. I believe there are some good threads about this right here on bluelight.

I have made tea from the white seeds before on two occasions. Both times I was disapppointed. The potency of the tea was low enough to make me wonder if the mild effects I actually did feel were from a placebo effect. That is just my experience with the white seeds. I would love to hear from anyone else who has tried tea from the alba seeds.

My experience with poppy seeds has been that most grocery store bought seeds are not very potent. There is a wholesale chain that sells them in 1.25 lbs. bottles that are very good. Recently I found a source that has taken my affair with pst to a whole new level. They are Australian seeds and awesomely potent. I have a high tolerance but these babies have had me nodding for up to 10 hours. It's best not to drive on them. They are black/blue in color and have a strong pod smell. The only thing is you can only purchase 50 lbs. bags but the price is dirt cheap compared to most other sources.
Happy tea time :eek:

I tried poppies for the first time couple of days back! Picked up/collected them myself and I have to say....

YES! I was very pleased with the feeling.
I ate like 10 - 14 fresh pods and some of them was moderately small too, cant believe that theres a field nearby full of those!!

Definately gonna pick up more!

I would HIGHLY recommend going down there with a razer blade and making slits on them early in the morning as the sun rises (not on all, but a few at a time) and coming back a 1-2 times through out the day to gather it. Probably lunch and as the sun is going down. Make sure the incisions are not too deep and not too shallow as well. Also make multiple. I would recommend researching it a little bit before trying it to go out to do it to make sure you get the most out of your trip That way you can bleed out the poppy milk and than can collect it and dry it to yield raw opium. You can do further processing involving dissolving the raw opium, filtering it through 220-250 micron mesh filter, and evaporating the water to yield cooked opium, which can be smoked.

Be very careful doing this... Not only will you be doing something probably considered illegal in your country and manufacturing a drug, but you will be starting a very addictive and dangerous drug if not used responsibly. I highly recommend only using it at the end of tryptamine/phenethylamine trips if you do as it really aids sleep. It could be helpful for chronic pain, but it wont fix things and due to the varying alkaloid content it is not a good choice over pharmacutical meds managed by doctors also managing a plan to fix the injury causing chronic pain.

Easiest way to make Poppy Seed tea?

First forgive me if I posted this thread in the wrong category. I am a new member as of today.

I got some Poppy Seed's and was wondering if someone could tell me the easiest way to make the tea. I tried looking it up but it sounds complicated and doesn't make sense to me.

Welcome to Bluelight OD!

There are people here who know how to make it.
Just be patient and you will get responses.