• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How long after smoking crack can you go to sleep?

It would take me hella long to fall asleep after a session of ready. I most definetly would need some fentanyl or boy as well as some benzos for me to stop coming down and get to the point of being able to get some sleep

Just a quick unrelated question if you dont mind, since i have my target recipients here, i see you all, lurking in the shadows in wait for victims to devour hehe.

Is there any reason why you would choose to smoke crack willingly instead of smoking meth assuming you had access to it for equal or less cost. Facts favor meth with the euphoria being 4 times as strong as cocaine and the duration far longer as well indicating a far better return on your investment going the meth route on paper when considering all the facts we know about both drugs.

Any thoughts? Any who favor da crack regardless? I always understood crack was wack, but i am prepared to be informed of my flawed understanding.

Just a quick unrelated question if you dont mind, since i have my target recipients here, i see you all, lurking in the shadows in wait for victims to devour hehe.

Is there any reason why you would choose to smoke crack willingly instead of smoking meth assuming you had access to it for equal or less cost. Facts favor meth with the euphoria being 4 times as strong as cocaine and the duration far longer as well indicating a far better return on your investment going the meth route on paper when considering all the facts we know about both drugs.

Any thoughts? Any who favor da crack regardless? I always understood crack was wack, but i am prepared to be informed of my flawed understanding.

Some people just like the rush better.. It may not last as long as meth, but if all you're after is that super intense bellringer, than you'll go crack. I would have the option to shoot meth, but I'd pick IV coke because what I was looking for out of my experience was a face melting, punch in the chest, head ringing rush. Ha. But, hey.. that's just me.

iv coke is a much more intense rush, yet very similar to smoking crack. when you iv a coke shot you feel the blood rush to your heart and head, you get "the trains" (the ear ringing), and you feel instantly energized. its euphoric on the body and makes you want to breathe deep. shooting powder was my favorite thing for awhile a few years back.

shooting crack yes you just need the vinegar, just make sure it is completely dissolved!!! v important!!!

Considering this thread is 6 years old, and none of the posters are around anymore, I'm going to send this one to the archive.