• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

UK Gee's Linctus

Mugz

Bluelighter
Just picked up a bottle of Gee's Linctus 0.083ml per 5ml of opium tincture, what's a good dose? the whole bottle?

The other active ingredient is squill oxymel, what are the side effects of this particular chemical?

I wanna drink it now, is it safe to down the 200ml bottle?

Last edited by a moderator:
afraid not, just the opium tincture dose, I am pretty sure this may be the newer forumla Gees without morphine but with opium tincture instead

Could any hard come from drinking the whole bottle?

the side effects sounds like classic opiate positive side effects, I think I'll give it a go.

afraid not, just the opium tincture dose, I am pretty sure this may be the newer forumla Gees without morphine but with opium tincture instead

Could any hard come from drinking the whole bottle?

the side effects sounds like classic opiate positive side effects, I think I'll give it a go.
Personally im very risky in my drug taking behaviour but even i dont think id risk drinking a whole bottle of Linctus.

Id so no, wait until you find out more information at least.

EDIT: Just found this - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-522597.html

I never thought I'd say this but thanks pally pete, you have confirmed what one other person said, half a bottle first and then see how it goes.

Pfft, 0.083 mg x 40 = 3.32 mg, even if that's the morphine dose that's fuck all, oral morphine is weak as shit and that wouldn't even be a worthwhile IV dose. Are you sure you've got the numbers right?

I'm 100% sure, effie backed me up via IM Saying that half a bottle is good for someone with no tolerance but a whole bottle would be good for a tolerant person.

Sure, but that would be less than 2 mg of actives, just seems very low to me.

I have no tolerance and it is also 22% alcohol so I guess there would be some combination there too. It isn't much but it's OTC and I'm trying it out. The side effects as I said earlier seem to suggest itches and euphoria so it might be nice.

Take an old skool antihistamine to deal with the itches, will potentiate the alcohol & opiates too. Obviously be careful, but I know you're a big boy and you can handle yourself.

not got antihistamines although have an antipsychotic that also acts as an antihistamine AFAIK "chlorpromazine" I don't think I'll take that though unless recommended.

I never thought I'd say this but thanks pally pete, you have confirmed what one other person said, half a bottle first and then see how it goes.
Why did you never think you would never be thanking me?

Are my posts really that bad?! :\

nah, I just thought I knew more than you on the questions that I would be asking

much love to you pally pete <3

My opinion is not based on anything except I drank a bottle a while back and did feel it, and I had a bit of a tolerance at the time.. so extrapolating from that, drinking half seems reasonable for someone with little/no tolerence then increasing as necessary. It tastes vile so it's pretty hard getting through the whole thing. Not the best OTC opioid preparation out there IMO.

3mg morphine would be absurd; there must be something else in it. The bottle is bizarrely vague; I'd have not thought they'd get away with just "opium tincture" these days..

Opium tincture would have at least some codeine in it as well....I imagine....maybe.

Strange that no other dosing information is provided on the bottle.

Yeah, it's really annoying. Opium tincture would presumably contain a range of alkaloids. If you think about laudanum, only a small drop was needed for a dose, and that was diluted in alcohol..

With anything where you don't know the exact dose it is best to start low and titrate up as the effects hit you :)

basically, I am high and opiated from 2/3rds of the bottle, if a bit nauseaus from the taste, it's pleasant though :)