Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gabber/ The hard stuff

0llusion

Bluelighter
Manchester specifically!

I know you Bristol lot on here are bleeding gabber and breakcore out the ears, can't go back down there soon enough, buuuuuut it's a bit of a trek.

Anyone from Manchester/up-north know of any proper hardcore nights about? Teknoist played a few months ago, made my day and not really seen anything since. Closest I've come was living near Leeds there's a booming hard techno scene, but they seem to shy a bit on the gabber.

EDIT: I am aware of this:

totally%20lost%20it%20july%20ins.jpg

But I'm looking for harder, less mainstream!

Last edited:
My mates put on a gabba night in Sheffield called Tinnitus - only every couple of months but you should check it out as it's definitely hard and non-mainstream :)

I know a few gabba-heads in Manc and Leeds, I'll ask them for you. There's an awesome gabba night in Birmingham in Sept (can't remember it's name, Sickest Squad are playing and Deathmachine, Autopsy, Detest, erm.. here's the fb page https://www.facebook.com/events/125881600880022/ - I know Birmingham's not north but there's a coach going from Manchester I believe.

Teknoist plays quite a bit in Manc and surrounding area I believe. My mate runs Sustained Records in Leeds and from time to time they put on nights, and another mate runs Marionette Records who occasionally put on a night called Doom in the Manc area.

There's a really good night in in Briz in Aug if you can make it down, Section 18, last weekend of the month. Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/430334220340729/

Deffo eyeing up section 18

"Wounding with intent"=D

Gotta love deathmachine and sickest squad. I'll have a dig into those other ones, cheers!

I know a few gabba-heads in Manc and Leeds, I'll ask them for you.

nice one!

Doomsday - the next one by the promoter is in leicster at the emporium worth the travel i recon

Horizon - angerfist and outblast are there for Horizon 10th Bday coming up next month on the 8th,

Evil activities @ TLI on the 9th feb aswel mate

Deathlab in Bristol the weekend just gone (by the Section 18 guys) was fucking immense, Day-Mar vs Anime, Radium and The Speedfreak one after another <3 Scorpio too, missed him though, and a load of terrorcore upstairs. Should have posted in here but keep your eyes peeled for the next one, Section 18 is moving more towards the core'n'bass/crossbreed sound where as Deathlab is pure 4/4 gabba filth %) Love 'em both!

Looking at what ive posted here when im fucked is embarrasing. Anyway, effie i must have met you then lol i was the bellend flying around in the orange north hoody with scorpio most of the night

is the producer still about?

Yes mate, he was at oblivion the weekend just gone, next event hes doing is live evil london at june 15th, then fantazia june 22nd which hes doing a old skool set with scorpio and then fantazia again in september