• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Nose burning after cocaine

JJJames

Greenlighter
I've done a gram of very stong coke in the past 3 hours and my nose burns like that there is a fucking kife stabbing it.. went to buy gaviscon bt it says drink it wtf do i do to stop the nose burn argh please help

I don't get it I told the phacist someone 'put some hydrocloric acid' in my nose snd sinusus' and it burns fucking bad owwww please help and that was what he told me was
best wtf do i do with it please

This is extremely triggering to those in recovery, this is not the right forum for this.

Go get some saline nasal spray and be sure to read the forum guidelines prior to creating threads.

edit: Really man?? You told a pharmacist someone put HYDROCHLORIC ACID in your nose?!?

This isn't appropriate for The Dark Side, not by a long shot.

I encourage you to read the posting guidelines for forums before posting things like this. Also, I'm surprised the pharmacist you talked to didn't tell you to go to the emergency room or otherwise seek medical help ASAP....

Thankyou stardust.hero <3

@OP, you with us? give us an update.

sorry
thought this where for those in need could ask for help.............

wont do it again.

I've been going to AA, NA and CA and more since I was 19, ever since then I always wanted to stop, probably been to about 500 meetings, in america and mostly UK spent years in 12 step rehabs 6 months primary/ 1.5 years tertiary and psychiatric hospital addictions treatment wards and i have personally never met anyone in the rooms who has told me that they would start to crave when you talk about the evil, painful come down that it causes quite easily, which if only one person decides to never do it ever as a result telling them about of then I don't see the problem. I've heard a few people who have done shares in NA who's drug of choice this was, (even my sponsor actually) say that this thing was the worst times of their using and one of their reasons for managing to finally get clean, if I had thought at all that it would trigger anyone in any way I would not have posted it. Sorry. Read my post history I came here to try to help myself and others get better because so many people have made the effort to support me and to try to help me process the certain really bad parts of my life that I cant cope with and actually made me feel happy for periods instead of being what my physciatrist said how at the moment 'you have one of the worst cases of clinical depression he had ever seen, come into hospital now' like i said because i come on here pretty anon and because even just typing this stuff out and saving it later to read again helps me to reflect on things so I can hopefully get better and not be so sad.

also applying gaviscon to the affected areas has reduced the pain from 8/10 to about a bearable 6.

The thread was moved to a better section to handle your problem JJJames you should be fine to ask your questions here :).

This is extremely triggering to those in recovery, this is not the right forum for this.

Go get some saline nasal spray and be sure to read the forum guidelines prior to creating threads.

edit: Really man?? You told a pharmacist someone put HYDROCHLORIC ACID in your nose?!?

yes i said to them ' i think somehow there is hydrochloric acid in there,' it is burning really hurts etc, what is the best thing to fix that, won't an akline substance neurtlise it? So it will stop hurting so bad and doing soft tissue damage? There was a paramedic in there and I asked him if he could help and offered to take me to the local hospital but I declined as having been there before a lot I would have probably waited 4 hours.

Most doctors and pharmacists I see only care about the health of the patient and aren't judgmental. Obviously they knew I had put c up there I was just explaining the problem to them and thankfully don't live in a police state so whatever. They see stuff like that every day.

Down to about a 5/10 now, going to try to chill out.

Get cleaner coke or clean it yourself. Unfortunately it's from the cut and there is nothing you can do about it. I had a friend of mine buy a kilo (yes saw it with my own two eyes) and he said the dealer used a tester in front of him shown to be 92-96% clean coke and I did an 8ball over the course of a good chunk of a single day, woke up in the morning and my nose was perfectly fine as if I had never done even a single line.

Familiarize yourself with "Cocaine Acetone Wash" and clean your coke up. It's not worth it for only a gram or two, but a quarter would be well worthwhile.

Also keep in mind cocaine in and of itself isn't quite as "Speedy" as the cut cocaine is. There is a burst of energy, but some people get coke that is cut and say they have an incredible amount of "Speed" that comes over them. It's from most likely the ephedrine or other cuts used. Just clean your coke yourself, you'll be much happier with the product.

Familiarize yourself with "Cocaine Acetone Wash" and clean your coke up. It's not worth it for only a gram or two, but a quarter would be well worthwhile.

I disagree, I think it's worth it for quantities a gram and up.

^^

Yeah, I've done it for a gram. Once you get the feeling of real coke after a wash... you can't not do it.

As far as the nose burning thing... that's one of the many reasons I hated snorting my drugs..that and the waste factor of course. But, IV has it's many downsides too... especially with coke. My hands are a bruised and broken mess after going on a serious IV coke binge this weekend.

I disagree, I think it's worth it for quantities a gram and up.

Well I'll put it like this:

I'm not saying it's not worth it for just a gram, but the problem lies in how much cut is in it. If the cut is only a small amount then no big deal. BUT - if a large amount of the coke is cut and you only have a gram you end up with a very small amount, maybe a half a gram worth. Again when you clean it though, you may lose some of the cut that gives you the "Speed" - so sometimes it's worth it to just leave the gram as a gram instead of cutting your gram down to a half a gram and lose the speed along with it.

Is it worth it for a gram? yes. Is it sometimes worth it when a large amount of your coke is cut? Probably not...

cocaine shouldnt burn, thats a sign of bad quality, its supposed to go in smooth .

cocaine shouldnt burn, thats a sign of bad quality, its supposed to go in smooth .

Of course, but I'd say 90% of the coke I've ever had, has had some type of burn to it. Even if it's just a little bit. Different cuts burn more or less depending on what it is. For example baby formula doesn't burn that bad (it's a popular one) but there are others that burn to high hell.

I appreciate what your saying but this is still very pure, it is similar in to coke ive had in rio, not cut with any speed or other gross stuff like so much, you know the sort of stuff you only need like 20% of the powder as you would when taking acceptably good stuff.. its probably got a lot to do with my current poly drug addiction of having done 1-2g a day + a full bottle of vodka + valiums (which only just ran out today and was using everyday until today and just blocks out the pain completely when its like 30-50mgs oh and skunk of course...

What the fuck just reread that had a moment of clarity need to sort my life out or I'm going out at 40 yrs old tops. And IMO serious benzo withdrawal is the worst of all in the world. The first and godamn last time I hope to have to go through trying cutting 200-300mg of valium a day, fyi, what happenened to me is that it hurts as much as quiting an IV smack habit but also makes you fully into physcosis oh yeah and to sum up it hurts so bad i tried to kill myself rather than wait 30 mins for meds..but thankfully was restrained physically in hospital by staff

I can't buy coke more than 2 at a time as the stuff is mega expensive for around 85% purity a gram in London if I got say 5 I'd just keep doing it till it was finished. The problem is that when I take this sort of coke and then carefully monitor my intake to a reasonable amount so I don't get super high, I just feel happy, am productive, (can happily work on my business for like 14 hours a day), am outgoing, eloquent, funny, and can seriously bang model level girls. basically the opposite of who I am when I sit smoking loads of skunk and drinking beers now with my mind so fucked i get scared when my phone rings and am getting so done in I'm basically agrophobic/ massively scared of everything. I haven't felt or done so much productive stuff or even felt happy for about 5 years since i got peyronies disease, When I take c I can competely ignore those feelings. (if you dont what that is, if you find out and imagine what you would feel like if slowly over 5 years of your young life you went from great to meh in that department you would understand why I'm at where I am. I relapsed after close to 2 years clean, was still depressed but I came out of my psychosis after about a year, I just couldn't handle the peyronies disease, its the most fucked up evil shit ever, and there is no cure yet.

ITT: What is the safest drug with the best efficacy and least side effects I can take so I can make my life reasonably enjoyable by producing similar effects to cocaine?

Basically I have tried all those bullshit anti depressants over several years and they haven't helped or have had to many nasty side effects, does anyone know of any drug that I could take that can make me feel like I described how I feel on the c I talked about? Like obviously there can't be anything as good but even Tony Montana's coke will screw me up.. I have had coke cut off 1 KG's bricks straight from the people who make it and ny nose is still fucked

Even if you have a connect for straight up bricks from columbia its gonna burn your body, nose, front of the brain etc.. in my opinion, if somoene can prove me wrong that there are genuine conexts with cocaine that has no acicidic Effect then w0w i dont think its the case.

I wasn't saying that it was cut with speed, it's usually cut with legal stuff that makes it speedy. Ephedrine and procaine are probably the cut. And even if you think it's clean, if it's burning I can tell you it definitely isn't clean. And if you have a cut in your nose or the inside of your nose is red and raw from the cut it may hurt a bit but there really isn't any reason other than.... cut. How are you getting your percentages of how clean it is?

Also I would recommend that you don't take any drugs that make you happy and productive. Especially with previous addiction and your problem with relapsing. Anti-Depressants, Anti-Anxiety, and some type of psych med will help you enormously. Some ADD/ADHD/Hyper-Active meds will help a lot with energy and confidence.