• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Nose burning after cocaine

Look up LeJunk's acetone wash. This thread is a few years old so don't keep bumping.

Get cleaner coke or clean it yourself. Unfortunately it's from the cut and there is nothing you can do about it. I had a friend of mine buy a kilo (yes saw it with my own two eyes) and he said the dealer used a tester in front of him shown to be 92-96% clean coke and I did an 8ball over the course of a good chunk of a single day, woke up in the morning and my nose was perfectly fine as if I had never done even a single line.

Familiarize yourself with "Cocaine Acetone Wash" and clean your coke up. It's not worth it for only a gram or two, but a quarter would be well worthwhile.

Also keep in mind cocaine in and of itself isn't quite as "Speedy" as the cut cocaine is. There is a burst of energy, but some people get coke that is cut and say they have an incredible amount of "Speed" that comes over them. It's from most likely the ephedrine or other cuts used. Just clean your coke yourself, you'll be much happier with the product.
Sorry, i know im replying to something that was posted years ago but cant help it lol.. Foubd myself here because im having the same issue as that guy... But to your reply, i dont think it did that to him due to being bad quality.. Most likely could be fire. Good stuff can cut your nose up because its hard to break down so most ppl say screw it and just snort it however it breaks down usually some powder but lots of flakes that can cut up your nose... Good shit is shiny as rocks, and breaks down into flakes and some powder and almost feels like paste.... Bad shit will just be straight white as rocks... And breaks down very easy into 100% powder form similar to cooking flour. Straight white powder, which if you ever get this kinda shit u better hope u can at least see little sparkles throughout the powder... If not, then you got some of the lowest quality possible... Sorry if you already know all this... I just love to teach the easy way to tell the difference between fire and low quality because newbs always think low quality is what its supposed to be like lol thanks to movies.. Good shit will always be shiny/glossy, and should be buttery soft if you squeeze a rock with your fingers... And btw yes i know they're starting to get good at making low and middle quality have the shinyness that pure shit has... But its easy it spot... Either itscrunchy like when you break it... Or itll only have the shine on the outside of the rock and once u break it you wont see much on the inside of it