• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 day Molly binge and now I'm bored and have some ?'s

AxlCobain

Greenlighter
First of all, I understand the risks of abuse. I know that to much of anything can kill or cause permenate damage and this is not something i do often but when i do i go big. This however was my first Molly binge and i have no intentions of making it a habit.

All that said, I understand it was foolish behavior and don't need to be told that. However, I do want any insight you can offer into the symptoms I describe or anything that does not fit the profile of a Molly binge. Obviously I abused it and know that it is going to be a main point made to any posts I receive. I do not feel that any degrading comments in reference to me on the abuse would be appropriate. So please, tell me what you can but keep it clean.

So I had been sitting on 9 100mg Molly caps that I was supposed to be saving for an upcoming massive. Now I will have to buy more but hey that's the price I pay. Its not pure molly either and is cut with meth and who knows what if anything else.

So 5:00am Saturday I eat 1 cap and about an hour or so later I start snorting for the redose. 25mg per nostril Roughly every 45ish minutes till I had snorted 4 caps. There was a lul in my use because of some things that required my attention and at times may have redosed sooner or later than the 45ish min par, just played it by ear. So 5 total caps gone by like 4 or maybe 5:00pm Saturday afternoon. My nose actually did start to bleed near the end but i used to be a serious coke fiend and was not detured by it. I spent most of my time rolling listening to music, practicing how to juggle and playing operatin flashpoint.

I was feeling totally prepared to crash around 6:30 and planned on sleeping the rest of the day away. Then my buddy calls me and wants to go drink and play pool around 8. I was a little reluctant but thought why the hell not. So we go and though I felt tired as hell before arriving I think the atmosphere, good company and getting drunk put me right back on top.

I no longer felt tired and we stayed and drank whiskey and beer till they kicked us out at 3:00am Sunday morning. No alcohol past 2:00am but we hung out, smoked cigs and cut up with employees and customers alike. So I get back home around 4ish Sunday morning and instead of being smart and going to sleep I decide...SNORT MORE MOLLY!!!

I did exactly that and polished off the remaing 4 caps by noon I think. My nose would bleed with every fresh line and would typically have to clean my nose out prior to a fresh one. I know guys, not smart. At one time I was feeling kinda shitty and perhaps a bit anxious or unsure about the frequency of my lines. So I waited till those feelings passed and continued on my quest.

I had been talking to a really close lady friend of mine,whom I absolutely love like no other, since 9 that morning. Now I fully intended to nod off around 2:00pm because I had work at11:00pm but we have been having serious talks here recently and we fell into another one. The molly obviously made me more "willing", for lack of better word, to have this talk, lol, but im sure it would have happened anyways. She is actually my go to person when i roll solo and she can make a good roll into a great one.

Anyways, We talked on the phone for several hours and texted regularly when talking over the phone wasnt optional. So I ended up with 2 and half hours of sleep before work and the only sleep i had since this tale began. If she hadnt of insisted I get some sleep I probably would have continued to talk to her till work time and had no sleep at all. Now, I had some really amazing visuals while fading off. Was listening to realativly ambient electronic music and have to say it was almost like peaking again. LED people dancing and awesome "light shows", if you will, just for closing me eyes. I ate an orange and drank 3 gatorades (not at once :p)before sleep. Waking up generally sucked but all in all I do not feel bad right now. I just ate a salad with no dressing but some sliced ham, pretty legit I must say.

Now I did notice some things that don't worry me but am curious regardless. First, I've noticed a tingling in or on my skull at times and I get this "tightening" sensation or maybe a pressure being applied inside my right ear. No pain but it is odd I think. I didn't jump around and dance but I do have a slight back pain. I've always had some though so not concerned but just curious if Molly could have a lil something to do with it. Also I've got some sinus drainage I knew would occur, it tastes a bit wired but not unpleasant. I'm guessing the other shit in the powder people add to increase profits?

Now I am suprised that I don't hate life right now. I have had worse comedowns on smaller doses and the only things I did different was not act a fool with a huge crowd and ate some food an the Gatorade. Well other than binging, never rolled, got trashed drunk and rolled again back to back. Have been drunk while rolling and that was fun. But, Is it possible that I won't truly be coming down until I wake up tomorrow night?

Also, even though I am aware of how speed works (still love coke but put it down 5 years ago) i have never used meth by itself. Only with my rolls and the one time I did some some pure crystal Molly dude gave me a separate bag with meth in it. I also got some dirty Molly from him aswell cut with meth. I gave my buddy the pure cause at that time he hadn't tried a speed and I took the dirty but didn't touch the actual meth.

So, is it uncommon for me to be functioning so well with only 2 hours of sleep, an irresponsible amount of powder up my nose and having been very drunk and back to sober? I no longer feel "high" but I do know I could easily sleep right now even though I'm not drooling or feeling all lethargic like a zombie. Could the meth be sitting just below the surface and mask any fatigue I've come to expect from rolling? Also I've taken no vitamin before or after rolling and just had a lil aspirin for a minor headache.

I guess that about covers it. This is my first time to reach out on a thread though I am guilty of lurking the site for general info and seeing how other people use the experience. I'd say that, for the most part, there is a level headed, well informed and experienced community here and would appreciate any input or similar experiances you have to offer.

Last edited:
Good god man, you need to break that into paragraphs or no-one's going to read it. Welcome btw.

Lol, yea I'm a total noob at this but I will look into making it more reader friendly.

Hopefully that makes it easier for you guys. This was all done from my phone and I dont typically think about stuff like that unless I'm on a comp.

First of all, no lectures or preaching on abuse please

Well than all that typing you did was a complete waste my friend. If you don't want help, don't post a thread..

You had almost a gram of 'powder' - you do not know what it was and suspect it was MDMA cut with something that you suspect to be speed/meth/amp. You sat up drinking / talking shit on the phone then went to work?

Is it normal not to feel like shit really depends on what you were taking - you do not mention any effects you noticed but if you were able to function normally then I would hazard a guess that you did not consume MDMA. I can / have / will stay up for several days, drink myself sober and continue my merry day as normal (yeah a bit more grumpier than normal). I also used to be into amphetamines in a big way and would often go for several days awake and would be able to function as normal !

Sir you misunderstood and I apologize for that. I do want your input but saying that "you know you can kill yourself" isn't exactly helpful. Now saying something along the lines of "the reason you had a tingly skull is cause your brain is doin this". Those are the kind of answers I'm looking for. I shall rephrase it so as not to cause confusion and am still open to hear anything you have to say.

NOW I can help you lol.

The reason your brain is "tingly", is because you raped the shit out of it...

Serotonin is the chemical that makes your body function correctly... it makes you happy naturally, controls your emotions and regulates vital body functions like digestion, heart rate and MUCH, MUCH more.

MDMA releases serotonin in MASSIVE amounts. After your first dose, your brain is already at significantly low levels of 5-HT (serotonin), and needs to recover it back.

Now this is where you did the most damage.... after all that serotonin was pushed out of your brain... you took more. Your brain now has to release MORE 5-HT from it's already significantly low levels... obviously, that's a really stupid idea, considering you NEED 5-HT to survive....

Well, then you took more... and more... and more.... until basically, you have little to no serotonin left... you're body won't let you release it ALL, or you would die, but your levels are probably so low right now that you're really lucky if you're only receiving head pressures and tingles....

Usually it takes a few days for the "suicide Tuesday" feeling to come around anyways.... so don't count that out yet.

You might not want to hear it, but what you did was incredibly stupid bro..... the best thing you can do now is eat right, exercise and stay off any drugs for AT LEAST a month...

Nuts and seeds are high in L-Tryptophan, which will help you a lot now. Other foods to eat are things high in protein, or tuna/chicken/turkey... the natural vitamins in those foods will help you recover.

Overall, things could be a LOT worse for you.... taking a gram of completely unknown (but that you know contains a cut..) powder could have turned soooo much worse...

MDMA is not a drug to binge on. Ever. Find something else to replace it if you must, but abusing this drug will FUCK YOU UP. I know this first hand, so take my word for it friend.

Was there any specific concerns you had? Because there isn't much we can do about it... what's done is done, the only thing we can really help you with is keep you from making the same mistakes again... but that's up to you.

Well, I do feel that honestly feel that there was MDMA somewhere in that powder. I have rolled legit tabs and Molly before and my initial roll was all I remember it to be. Unless there is a really convincing alternative out there then i do not know about it.

However, I still am not feeling the usual hangover symptoms I had experienced before. I am at a loss on that point. Also, it was in very poor taste for me to do that and I will exercise self control next time. I do thouroughly enjoy MDMA but that behavior is what tarnishes the substances name.