• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

Hey guys new here but from New Haven reppin about what place is shittier deff new haven people getting shot every day especially in fair haven or the hill but yeah my boy knew the chick that got busted it was 36,000 bags so ya that's a shit load apparently yes it was a rental car there was a dude and a chick in the car they went to a spot to drop off the guys share while he was inside the chick drove off to go bitch at someone she was mad at not knowing there were was multiple bricks in the car haha she got pulled over this was what my connect told me he said he knew the the dude that was with the girl the bags that got seizes have been around waterbury for at least 2-3 months iv been getting them regularly and they are the bomb it's a shame all those got took but be assured there's alot more

This should give a few giggles...I know it's bein posted in the CT thread but wth...we're right on the border----->http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/06/springfield_police_scantily-cl.html#incart_2box

Damn, intent to distribute for having 47 bags? I thought you would only get that charge if they saw you dealing or if you have more than that, or of course if they were doing an investigation and found out you were dealing.

I remember reading an article by me were cops were saying how they were busting people with 30 bags or whatever, and when they asked why they had that much dope they replied "because that was all that I could afford right now" which made the cops realize how many bags some people do, and that just because they have that many bags doesn't mean they are dealers.

Damn, intent to distribute for having 47 bags? I thought you would only get that charge if they saw you dealing or if you have more than that, or of course if they were doing an investigation and found out you were dealing.

I remember reading an article by me were cops were saying how they were busting people with 30 bags or whatever, and when they asked why they had that much dope they replied "because that was all that I could afford right now" which made the cops realize how many bags some people do, and that just because they have that many bags doesn't mean they are dealers.

Yeah they don't understand just how much junkies have to do to get high I can go threw a bundle in a day no problem 2-3 if I had enough money to, I hear story's about people doing 10 bag shots of shitty dope so 30 bags to them is like 3 shots, in a perfect world the dealers would make their shit better so the average user doesn't have to worry about a intent to sell charge

I believe in my area(the same city where the stripper was busted) anything over a bun is considered "with intent to distribute" which is totally fucked up imo...it's true the cops and prosecutors think we all do 1 or 2 bags /day?? That's just a start for me; I do as much as I can and of course it's easier to cop a few buns than to run back and forth for a couple bags every few hours....

Willimantic used to be the heroin capitol of the east coast my brother. I reside in CT and ive copped some primo stuff there. I gotta say though the dope game out here is hardcore for such a small state. Its so easy to find someone holding in major cities that is but is a hell of a lot riskier if you dont have a number. Also shits been pretty high quality around here as well. I really do feel bad for all the westcoasters having to cook up that crap tar shit. Horrible for your veins. And i must add if your plannin on it screw newhaven and bridgeport, mad sketchy and low quality stuff. Hartford is way to go, if you have the right connect that is.

Dont feel sorry for me. Bangin black 4 yrs have not lost a single vein
and theres powder dope here not just blak

Willimantic used to be the heroin capitol of the east coast my brother. I reside in CT and ive copped some primo stuff there. I gotta say though the dope game out dohere is hardcore for such a small state. Its so easy to find someone holding in major cities that is but is a hell of a lot riskier if you dont have a number. Also shits been pretty high quality around here as well. I really do feel bad for all the westcoasters having to cook up that crap tar shit. Horrible for your veins. And i must add if your plannin on it screw newhaven and bridgeport, mad sketchy and low quality stuff. Hartford is way to go, if you have the right connect that is.

Willimantic had a lot of dope for a small town and there was a series of news articles written about it and how mucg heroin it had going around it for a small town....The heroin capital of the the East Coast?! That's fuckin laughable! Also. better dope than Bridgeport and New Haven? Also a fucking a joke!

Do you know anything about geography? New Haven and Bridgeport are right on route 95...less than 2 hours out of NYC! Hartford is on bumfuck nowhere highway 81 is it? Sure, Hartford and Willi have good dope, but why anyone would think it was overall better than Newhaven or Bridgeport is beyond me!

Yeaah... Willimantic only got famous because of that fleabag hotel.
It was filled with junkies and the park around there had caps and needles everywhere.
Not saying there wasn't a biggish problem. Just that it got blown way up by the media.
Hartford and NB are ok. Generally, and I've been doing this for a bit of a while, I find that the closer you get to NYC the better.
I'd rather in and out cop in Waterbury or Bridgeport any day than drive around the grimy streets of Hartford. Fire or not.
Willimantic? Fuck that. To me that's like going to fucking Torrington to cop. It's just not somewhere I'd even think to go.

Willimantic had a lot of dope for a small town and there was a series of news articles written about it and how mucg heroin it had going around it for a small town....The heroin capital of the the East Coast?! That's fuckin laughable! Also. better dope than Bridgeport and New Haven? Also a fucking a joke!

Do you know anything about geography? New Haven and Bridgeport are right on route 95...less than 2 hours out of NYC! Hartford is on bumfuck nowhere highway 81 is it? Sure, Hartford and Willi have good dope, but why anyone would think it was overall better than Newhaven or Bridgeport is beyond me!

Willi is in the middle of nowhere that's for sure. But Hartford is not bumfuck at all, I-91, I-84, and RT2 all meet up at one big interchange in Hartford. I-384 and I-291 are right nearby as well. 5/15 is right there too. Hartford is right at the center of the state and a bunch of shit comes together there. And IME it's the same exact product as anywhere else in the state, pretty sure most of it comes from Jersey. IME it's just as good as NH but for much better prices... I prefer Hartford and for the past year (besides my 2 months I've been clean) I was copping exclusively there, or from people who picked up there.

And I don't cop in Willi because the scene is dead there now, but where I live it would be super easy and convenient if it was still a good spot. But yeah, back in the day when my aunts and uncles (probably my mother too) were all doped up it really was that big of a spot. New Haven and Bridgeport have a lot, but no they're nowhere near the capitol. Places like Fall River MA still probably have far more dope than anywhere in CT. People come to the big cities to buy it because a lot is sold there, but you don't see it taking over the whole fucking town like it did in Willi.

Lol I'm probably the one person here that's from east of the river...

Yeah, I can't really speak for where the best dope is in Conn....I'm from Providence..and going anywhere south or west, you'd never just hit Hartford...maybe it does have a better dope scene than Bridgeport....

all I know is that I found dope at midnight cold copping, driving through Bridgeport 6 months ago from the first person I asked!

Connecticut, Mass and RI probably all have similar dope...if we're lucky it doesn't get stepped on...I'm sure the good shit in New England is about the same as NJ and NY....

A lot of people in Fall River cop in Providence, but I've known people that went from Providence to Fall River at times too....They just busted a bunch of people in providence for dealing open air right Downtown at the Bus depot...There's always been lots of bums that congregate there and where there's bums there's drugs....I keep reading stories of people getting big sentences for not even that much dope...here's a link to the story

http://www.providencejournal.com/br...as-part-of-kennedy-plaza-cleanup-campaign.ece

^You did well cold copping in BPort. CT in general has really cracked down on open air.
Hartford can be fine and it's def the hub of Connecticut. I always found that there was more garbage, people switching their product constantly, in Hartford. But I don't think it's any big secret that it's more about who you know. Definitely can't beat prices in Hartford.
My dope hookups just got way better once I moved south. But that's just me. Brass City saved(destroyed?) me.

Cold copped I'm Hartford about 3 weeks ago, open air scene is still there of you know where to look

When I used in 2011 fair haven was where it was at, sometimes the boulevard, you could cold cop in the jungle

they do sometimes call heroin "Manteca"....I used to hear it all the time when there was a lot of open air going....They also call crack "pollito", which basically means "little chicken"...They used to say it when you'd walk by, "Pollito...Manteca"....If you knew what "Manteca" meant 10 years ago, it might have given you a little more cred when trying to cop, but these days not so much....There's not many Puerto Ricans or Dominicans running around who don't know the English slang for the drug they're dealing, so most of them just call it dope...or "do'"...lol

Heard some people call dope "Dog Food" in NYC...which kind of makes sense if you think about it...

down here the mexicans call heroin "chiva" and dog food is the preferred slang for most people