• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

I've always felt that way about every town except Hartford. New Haven, Bridgeport, Bristol, Waterbury, Meriden always seemed to have the tight packed, scotch tape sealed stamps.

Hartford seemed to be on its own in that I'd regularly see B's unstamped, untaped, and sealed in the little sleeves.
I would see B's in Hartford packaged in the typical North East style. It just seemed like the plastic sleeves in particular were a Hartford thing.

Just my experience. I'm not doubting you see what you see.
More than anything, it's interesting to hear that someone has a vastly different experience from you in the same town.

Those plastic sleeves are long gone. They're un-taped bundles of 10 stamp bags all folded together and banded. Just like anywhere else in the area I have copped lately.

You hear about that dumb ass bitch who got pulled over in Waterbury with 35,000 bags!?

They were the same stamp I've been getting too whenever I'm up there, "Secret Window". I'm sure it put a dent in somebody's operation,

Here's the link http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Cops-Bust-Woman-With-34500-Bags-of-Heroin-210995291.html

Holy shit

I grew up in a town in NY 10 minutes from the CT border..so I would go to Danbury to cop when I was a kid. Haven't tried any dope from out there recently....but 9 or 10 years ago I use to get some pretty good shit and I'm sure it's still out there.
dog danbury has a lot of dope?
pretty much my entire extended family lives there and the surrounding area.
used to go visit on holidays all the time, havent gone for a few years, havent been there since i started (and quit, i'm clean atm from diesel) doin D and being in that scene but I dont ever remember seeing anywhere in danbury where it looked like the places I'd go here to buy. No shitty rowhouses.
Danbury is like the ONLY place i've been in CT but every year from way back even when I was a baby we'd go and stay there every holiday weekend every year and my whole extended family would seem to get together at my grandma's house.

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&11626200 said:
dog danbury has a lot of dope?
pretty much my entire extended family lives there and the surrounding area.
used to go visit on holidays all the time, havent gone for a few years, havent been there since i started (and quit, i'm clean atm from diesel) doin D and being in that scene but I dont ever remember seeing anywhere in danbury where it looked like the places I'd go here to buy. No shitty rowhouses.
Danbury is like the ONLY place i've been in CT but every year from way back even when I was a baby we'd go and stay there every holiday weekend every year and my whole extended family would seem to get together at my grandma's house.

Yeah danbury has tons of dope. There are some very hood sections and projects in DB.

oh ic.
idk i havent seen much of danbury outside of certain places, but i wasn't expecting danbury to be flooded with dope/have projects/be ghetto at all
isnt CT supposedly the richest state in the whole country in per capita income or some shit like that
or it might be average yearly income
stamp bags in danbury right?
and the slang is the same as other parts of the northeast? (eg. buns/brickz/manteca/diesel)
or at least thats the slang here.
Here i've only ever heard it called, D, dope, manteca or just bags/bundles
dats souf central PA though

Last edited:
Connecticut is/used to be the richest state (I think Maryland might be richer now?) but it is also home to some of the poorest cities in the country as well, along with some of the most violent neighborhoods. Fairfield county throws it all out of whack basically. Sure there is money throughout the state, but I think Greenwich is like the richest town in the country and is home to like the most expensive home in the country ($200 mil or something crazy) because of all the professionals from NYC that move out of the city to buy some big fancy home (that whole part of the state is practically part of NY, I don't even think of it as a real part of CT. Not the CT I know anyways.) But every state has broke ass hoods. Connecticut is no different. And Danbury is one of the biggest cities in the whole state (6th or 7th or something) so it makes sense it would have its drug hoods too.

And I've never heard it called manteca before, but everything else yeah.

you dont fuck with puerto ricans?
manteca is spanish slang for heroin
at least here literally everyone in the dope game (users excluded) is going to be hispanic, and its mostly puerto ricans and maybe some dominicans and they all know manteca
thats how i'd always ask random people who "fit the profile" of looking like they're standing around selling heroin in an alley if they were in. Cause at least if you're not in the game you dont know the slang meaning for manteca. cause that shit the real meaning non slang is butter.

I cop my shit in Hartford, it's ALLLL ricans.
I just don't speak their language nor do I appear the type that they feel that can bounce it off of.
I'm an angry looking white dope head mofo with a beard and a rusty pickup truck that sounds like a V8 and flowmasters. Even the dealers that I am cool with and make small talk with tend to use white people language around me.
Not a racist thing, like if they did say some spanish slang around me I wouldn't actually get pissed at all, but they probably figure it's not how I roll. Which is true...
I've had a few of them ask me if I haba espanol upon first meeting them and I just give them a look that says 'of course not' and that's the last time I hear that language out of them. (and honestly I do speak a little but gtfo with that shit)

they all know i dont know any real spanish but i learned manteca quick
cause i just asked one of them what do you guys call it in spanish
shit is universal i'm telling you
i've never had someone not equate the meaning who was in the game you gnomesayin
be like eyyo donde esta la manteca

they do sometimes call heroin "Manteca"....I used to hear it all the time when there was a lot of open air going....They also call crack "pollito", which basically means "little chicken"...They used to say it when you'd walk by, "Pollito...Manteca"....If you knew what "Manteca" meant 10 years ago, it might have given you a little more cred when trying to cop, but these days not so much....There's not many Puerto Ricans or Dominicans running around who don't know the English slang for the drug they're dealing, so most of them just call it dope...or "do'"...lol

Heard some people call dope "Dog Food" in NYC...which kind of makes sense if you think about it...

a black kid who i used to work with who apparently used to sell hard told me that black people call that shit alpo in some places
like alpo the dog food
get it

they do sometimes call heroin "Manteca"....I used to hear it all the time when there was a lot of open air going....They also call crack "pollito", which basically means "little chicken"...They used to say it when you'd walk by, "Pollito...Manteca"....If you knew what "Manteca" meant 10 years ago, it might have given you a little more cred when trying to cop, but these days not so much....There's not many Puerto Ricans or Dominicans running around who don't know the English slang for the drug they're dealing, so most of them just call it dope...or "do'"...lol

Heard some people call dope "Dog Food" in NYC...which kind of makes sense if you think about it...

I've only heard a few people ever call it Dog Food. Sounds retarded to me. Hah. I like to stick with the classics. Dope, D, Brown, Down, Smack, etc.

last new connect i made called it dog food.
was getting secret window too, bunch of different people
and 35,000 with deff make a dent.
makes me wonder

how did you know it was secret window?

last new connect i made called it dog food.
was getting secret window too, bunch of different people
and 35,000 with deff make a dent.
makes me wonder

how did you know it was secret window?

It said so in the original article I read in the paper my buddy gave me who lives in waterbury.

That's 700 bricks....all stamped and banded. Man, that little white girl is fucked!

I talked to my CT dude today and he said that the dealers are all scrammblin right now to find a new connect before they run out of the supply they have. Apparently the dude whose dope that was (the chic was just a runner and a dumb one at that) was the hookup for a lot of the street dealers in waterbury and now that's done. It was a shiiiittt load of dope. Car was a rental registered in the guys name too (Idiot move by him registering it in his own name) so now he's getting ghost fast. :\

Eh, good thing I'm in NYC and there's plenty of dope to go around. :)

Why was she driving around at 1AM with 700 bricks of dope on her? Driving with that much shit, you gotta take every precaution to not get pulled over!

Why was she driving around at 1AM with 700 bricks of dope on her? Driving with that much shit, you gotta take every precaution to not get pulled over!

She was clearly a moron. No seatbelt on, plus she had a warrant out for not dealing with a simple traffic ticket, which is what caused her to get arrested to begin with and why the car was searched.

I cop my shit in Hartford, it's ALLLL ricans.
I just don't speak their language nor do I appear the type that they feel that can bounce it off of.
I'm an angry looking white dope head mofo with a beard and a rusty pickup truck that sounds like a V8 and flowmasters. Even the dealers that I am cool with and make small talk with tend to use white people language around me.
Not a racist thing, like if they did say some spanish slang around me I wouldn't actually get pissed at all, but they probably figure it's not how I roll. Which is true...
I've had a few of them ask me if I haba espanol upon first meeting them and I just give them a look that says 'of course not' and that's the last time I hear that language out of them. (and honestly I do speak a little but gtfo with that shit)
Have slayer blasting on the radio and they think you worship the devil. It scares them.