• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

I don't really think this deserves to be in the dangerous stamp thread because I doubt it's gonna kill anyone, but stay away from bags stamped PUNCH OUT. Something sure isn't right about them. I got them off a dealer in the sticks but they originate from Hartford. The dope is kind of chunky and doesn't smell right. It made me pretty sick. I thought maybe someone had tried to cut it with sub or something because it felt like withdrawals almost, but it was more than just that. It also made me see shit out of the corner of my eyes and in the shadows and shit and it gave me a weird energy/body high too, almost like slightly tripping. Couldn't sleep at all that night and felt like shit all day the next day. Maybe someone cut them with some RC or something, who knows. Everyone I know that's done them had similar experiences and even my dealer confirmed it when I mentioned it to him, he said that he noticed they're whack and got rid of them...

Not so much. Been copping up in Hartford like a madman lately. Way too much dope. I'm actually in the process of cleaning up right now, haven't had any heroin since Wednesday. Been coping the best I can to make the physical symptoms of WDs manageable, but I still feel like shit in all other aspects. I do need a nice long break from opiates in general. Even after a while when I do decide to have my fun now and again I think I will steer clear of H and go for some oxy or something. I just get so sick of dealing with shitty dopeheads all the time and trying to track down the best bags, waiting around in sketch neighborhoods for dealers to show up and taking risks/ dodging the cops. Not to mention trying to keep the sickness away just to carry on with normal life, fuck that noise this game sucks. Not fun at all anymore.

How is the Hartford scene doing?? Back when I would cop there we had a number to call and then we'd just park on whichever street he told us and some kids on a motor scooter would come through a few minutes later and make the exchange at the window. A few times we had to cold cop and there is at least one neighborhood where people were flagging us down/calling the names of bags and the like. But this was probably four or five years ago in the summer when the city definitely comes more to life.

It's still call and meet as far as I know. I've seen some neighborhoods way north that you can buy rock curbside, but fuck that I wouldn't want to mess around there anyways. Got a few phone numbers, one of them's bound to answer. Place an order, they tell you when to meet. Call them when you're close and they tell you an intersection to meet them at. You pull over, they roll up and toss it in your window, you toss the money in their car, and you both drive off. Takes 20 seconds.

I was just in Waterbury yesterday too! If only I knew...
lol not like I know a single person down there anyways. The few friends I have that live remotely close to that part of the state are not dopeheads by any means.

What you doing in Waterbury anyways man?

Killer dope in Waterbury right now. FYI. ;)

For sure. When I get, it's in Waterbury. Got a handful of people. Most of whom get from NYC. Recognize a lot of the stamps.
Never been dissatisfied with the scene. Vastly better than NB, Hartford, Bridgeport(IMO.) I've been doing this for a while, too.

I was just in Waterbury yesterday too! If only I knew...
lol not like I know a single person down there anyways. The few friends I have that live remotely close to that part of the state are not dopeheads by any means.

What you doing in Waterbury anyways man?

I was upstate at my parents house and Waterbury is the closest place up there to score, so it's where I go whenever I'm not in the city.

Yeah, a few years ago I would see blanks pretty frequently, but with the exception of one or two occasions buying from punk kids dealing in the sticks who are probably buying a brick and turning it into 6 or 7 bundles to make money or shitty middlemen (rebagging it means blanks), it's pretty much always been stamped lately.

^Same here. 3-4 years ago, I'd see unstamped plastic wrapped bags as much as I'd see stamps. That was in Hartford, though.
I don't fuck with Hartford anymore. Waterbury and further south, it's hard to find anything that doesn't look like it came from NYC/NJ. Everything stamped.

I used to go to New Haven a lot back in the day and I'd see the same shit you did. Now I'm pretty much only getting shit from Hartford and it all seems like Jersey shit as well. Pretty sure it's all the same game no matter where you go in the state.

I've always felt that way about every town except Hartford. New Haven, Bridgeport, Bristol, Waterbury, Meriden always seemed to have the tight packed, scotch tape sealed stamps.

Hartford seemed to be on its own in that I'd regularly see B's unstamped, untaped, and sealed in the little sleeves.
I would see B's in Hartford packaged in the typical North East style. It just seemed like the plastic sleeves in particular were a Hartford thing.

Just my experience. I'm not doubting you see what you see.
More than anything, it's interesting to hear that someone has a vastly different experience from you in the same town.

Last edited: