• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

Back in my cracked out days I had no problems rolling up into marina village at 3 am to score. It was like walking into central park on a Sunday afternoon for me. 17 years later clean and off that shit I would probably rethink my strolls thru Bridgeport but nonetheless even today I feel safe there. I know a lot of peeps there so I guess that contributes to that but new haven is just so old and dingey and dark and gloomy to me. Haha I try and spend as lil time there as possible. Sorry didn't mean to take this thread into a who's city is better. If u were to ask me I'd probably say they both suck lmao!

Someone just told me earlier about Willimantic being the heroin capital of Connecticut or some shit. Anyone ever get from there?

Someone just told me earlier about Willimantic being the heroin capital of Connecticut or some shit. Anyone ever get from there?

I used to get it there, I live pretty close to Willi but there's not much of a scene there anymore. And the dope was nothing special either. Same as any from Hartford or New Haven. Sure it is definitely still around but it's nothing like it was, from what I am told about 5 years ago you'd have guys sitting on front porches waiting to run up to your car if you stopped in certain neighborhoods.

Pretty much just a regular town now that happens to have a bunch of dopeheads living there. I don't cop there anymore because you have to have a number these days and the friend I would go with/through died a couple years ago. I still go there to bars and stuff though, I like that town.

I just read some shit on it actually it was like a 5 page report that sounds like its pretty old. I just think its crazy cause i never even heard of Willimantic til recently. Its a pretty small town but its crazy that it had such a big problem. The hooker hotel and shit just sounded nuts.

I mean yeah Willi is pretty small compared to places like New Haven or Bridgeport, but for deep eastern CT it's one of the biggest towns around, I'd call it a decent sized city. I specifically go there because it's one of the most built up areas around, they have a DMV branch and a labor department/ wellfare branch, Wallmart and other big box stores, and everything you can think of there that you just don't have out here in the sticks, I think there's close to 20,000 people living there (which is big considering all the towns around it have about 5k people, including my town- eastern CT is all woods man, and most of the business owners/ workers live out of town so that place is actually pretty packed despite its population). Don't let them fool you with that whole "small town" bullshit they like to put in those stories about Willimantic. It's pretty built up, it has quite a few shitty hoods and is primarily inhabited by Puerto Ricans and broke college kids (that's the town ECSU is in). They even call it Willi-Rico. Iirc they even used to have a needle exchange and a done clinic there before public outcry got it closed down because it "attracted all the wrong people to town". There is also quite the homeless population, I've been jacked up by bums once myself when i wandered to close to the tent city when rolling and taking a stroll down the train tracks near one of the abandoned mills... But yeah Hooker Hotel was a fucked up place, it's been gone for some time now. I wanna say they tore it down at least 5 years ago. It's not such a bad town but the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere (literally no major highways go near there) and that they try hard to keep that small town charm does make it surprising when you see just how many dopeheads are there. They even made a movie about that when they finally decided to condemn the hotel, the movie was called "heroin town", I'm pretty sure it's still on Netflix.

Im prolly gunna look that movie up, never really been out in eastern ct except for new london which seems kinda like a little city

I honestly wasn't a huge fan of the movie, struck me as kind of boring and it's pretty depressing. It's more about the people who live in the hotel than anything else, though there is a lot of talk about the dope problem obviously. It's not about the streets or the dope game in town or anything though. I just think it's funny to see a movie of a town I live 15 minutes from that I've been going to my entire life. I guess it's worth checking out once

what about waterbury? anyones main spot over there?

I've never done anything more in brass city than drive through it on 84. Can't honestly remember a time where I ever went there, let alone bought dope there. Completely opposite side of the state from me, prolly a good hour and a half away.

I knew some people who used to have New Britain as their main area. Never really heard too much about Waterbury.

I've seen that movie about Willimantic, and yeah, it was pretty unbelievably boring. I've never copped there myself, never copped in Hartford either, and the only places we've ever copped from were in New Haven, Bridgeport, and West Haven. These days, it's basically just New Haven and West Haven.

We're lucky to have a couple of very good New Haven connects. It sucks because everyone wants to middle you and the only way to really get a connect's number is to play hard ball with your addict "friends." It took us a long, long time to get our dealers' numbers, and it only happened when we finally got sick of it and started saying no.

"Dude can you give me a ride and I'll throw you a bag?" "No." "Dude, how about two bags? I'll throw you two bags!" "How about you keep your bags and introduce me to your connect?" "Nah, man, he doesn't wanna see anyone new..." "OK then, well, no." (two hours later...) "Yo my boy just called and said he'd meet you!" Yeah, that's what I thought...

The dope in New Haven is pretty good, actually. But it's been hit or miss recently. I've got one guy who has pretty decent dope for relatively cheap, but the bags are small, and I've got another guy who doesn't do deals, but his bags are much, much bigger and the dope is just as good. The first guy is also easier to see and never makes us wait, whereas the second guy with the bigger bags sometimes takes a while. So, it's always that trade-off...

I knew some people who used to have New Britain as their main area. Never really heard too much about Waterbury.

I never copped in New Britski but I have a bunch of friends there and used to spend a lot of time there because I used to live literally like 150 feet from the town line about 5-6 years ago, I wasn't using heroin back then though, that's when I could catch a nod from like 15mg oxy, used to snort those 5/325 perc 512s with the APAP in em like a champ lol (pretty sure my nose is still bleeding from all the tylenol).

Do you ever go there or you just know a few people who go there? I've actually heard there's a lot of drugs and prostitution there and crooked cops and shit, but I've never bothered looking for dope while I was there. It'd be pretty interesting to hear about there being some huge scene there that I never knew about

I've seen that movie about Willimantic, and yeah, it was pretty unbelievably boring.

lol, sums it up nicely.

The first time i booted i did in thr burger king bathroom in waterbury, that was last summer. Up until about winter time we used to go up to waterbury until the guy stopped servin people from my town cause he got juxed more than a few times. The dope out there wasnt even anything good. The only shit i get now is from new haven and thr bags im gettin are fire.

I went down with this chick and none of her connects were answerin cause it was so late but thr one that did answer said he was at work and had his cousin call us. Met em and they were the fattest bags i ever got but i was determined it was mostly cut. When i got home i did a shot and felt a rush before i even finished it

Recky i think you were looking for this thread....i found it on page 3

Looks like you're the only one looking for it. Getting pretty bored again huh memph? Just had to do a little trolling?

Damn, should've let it stay there. Do you have any idea how long it will take to get back to page 3 where it belongs?

I've seen that movie about Willimantic, and yeah, it was pretty unbelievably boring. I've never copped there myself, never copped in Hartford either, and the only places we've ever copped from were in New Haven, Bridgeport, and West Haven. These days, it's basically just New Haven and West Haven.

We're lucky to have a couple of very good New Haven connects. It sucks because everyone wants to middle you and the only way to really get a connect's number is to play hard ball with your addict "friends." It took us a long, long time to get our dealers' numbers, and it only happened when we finally got sick of it and started saying no.

"Dude can you give me a ride and I'll throw you a bag?" "No." "Dude, how about two bags? I'll throw you two bags!" "How about you keep your bags and introduce me to your connect?" "Nah, man, he doesn't wanna see anyone new..." "OK then, well, no." (two hours later...) "Yo my boy just called and said he'd meet you!" Yeah, that's what I thought...

The dope in New Haven is pretty good, actually. But it's been hit or miss recently. I've got one guy who has pretty decent dope for relatively cheap, but the bags are small, and I've got another guy who doesn't do deals, but his bags are much, much bigger and the dope is just as good. The first guy is also easier to see and never makes us wait, whereas the second guy with the bigger bags sometimes takes a while. So, it's always that trade-off...

having the same problem....my so called "boy" wont but me on to his connect cuz he throws on xtra dough cuz he knows i cant get it myself anymore....says he only throws on 20 but i know its more like 40 no way its as much as he charges me its a crock of shit

Waterbury has dope but mainly crack.... I love the brass city mall..... Bridgeport and New Haven for dope but my hometown of Torrington is full of good dope too.... a lot of junkies. I sometimes miss CT and my mom wants us to move back but I said hell no. Dope down here is way better anyways and easier to find.