• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

Never been to Chicago and I don't know how it is out there. Don't they usually sell it in a folded lottery ticket or something? Or do you guys get stamp bags?

What part of CT are you in? What city you're in will dictate the specifics of the scene. Dope is typically cheaper in Hartford, but the bags are typically smaller as opposed to New Haven where it's more expensive and usually has the bigger style bags. Hartford will also sometimes have bags that individually sealed in clear plastic. Only city I've seen in CT that does that.

I've known people who've copped in Willimantic, Bridgeport, and New Britain. Heard of a few other places, like Waterbury and New London. I've gotten some from Meriden, but I think that was just luck/coincidence.

*If this paragraph sounds racist I apologize, merely trying to post my experiences* In New Haven I've pretty much only gotten dope from black people. Though one time I was hurting and tried copping on the street and picked up this girl who, well she was prostituting for crack money. I randomly picked her up and made a deal that if she could get me dope I would give her some money to get crack. She had me drive around some areas and she just yelled out, "Manteca! Manteca!" at different groups of people seeing who reacted. I was already out of my element with her in the car, and was driving down some unfamiliar roads, with this girl yelling out "Heroin! Heroin! in Spanish. I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled, but it sounded like Manteca or mantega. Long story short, it worked.

Hartford seems to have primarily Hispanic dealers. All of the people I've copped from in Hartford have been Hispanic and I've known people who have basically walked around and just asked a Hispanic person if they could help them out. Obviously this has it's own dangers as does any time your copping on the street, but it is an option. Also of all the times I've heard of people getting arrested, one story was in New Haven and all the rest have been in Hartford. I've seen a few undercovers that suddenly lit their siren up. They definitely seem more aggressive up there.

I've met people when buying needles at the pharmacy, but I usually steer clear because I was already doing my own thing.

I'll agree with that about the difference between HTFD and NH, down in New Haven I've only dealt with black guys, and up in Hartford I always had puerto rican dealers. Certain parts of hartford are under video surveillance specifically for monitoring drug activity and they will have undercovers pop out and nab you. Just gotta know what parts of the city to stay away from, and even then your transaction will be a very quick toss from a car window and then they speed off and you jump right back on the highway and get out of there. Also yes a bundle of dope in htfd is almost half the price of new haven but the bags are lighter so it all works out to about the same shit in the end.

I've never copped in Chicago but from what I have learned from Bluelight it is very different. There is no real open air market in CT. You might get lucky and meet someone on the street who knows a guy or just so happens to have some on him, but there are no corner sets or anything. Gotta have a phone connect and then go meet the guy at a different intersection every time. Also, dope is dope, there is no dormin in it. Obviously still cut with something, but definitely not allergy medication lol. Bundles are only 10 bags whereas a jab in Chi is usually more than that from what I understand, somewhere like 12-14. Also the prices here are substantially less than that of a jab, but you probably do get less weight too.

Once I spent one night in jaile (police station) in Willimantic... police had just (the day before I guess) arrested a bunch o guys involved in the heroin dealing in town. My "cellmate" told me had $250 thousand home in cash... don't remember how much dope...
No bragging about the money... and meant that wasn't really a high figure...
All spanish (Porto Rican I guess)...
Must be still in jail... poor guy ... a business man in my opinion...
Remember thinking that that money would be a good retiring incentive...

Pretty much nowhere in CT is open air. You may get lucky and find a guy who happens to have some but there are no corner boys or anything.

I'll state it again for the millionth time

NO SOURCING

Seriously guys, STOP COMING IN HERE LOOKING FOR DRUG CONNECTS.

It's against the rules and just plain stupid. It's a good way to get ripped off, arrested, and banned from BL of course. KNOCK IT OFF

Welcome. For some reason the CT thread isnt nearly as chatty as some of the other states. Which I get cuz I myself go through bursts of posting, then not. Anyway, how are you liking new london? Im on the shoreline in new haven. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in CT tho some of my.friends are from the new london area and had fond things to say. I just like being very close and able to NYC. Im a city gal.

Welcome. For some reason the CT thread isnt nearly as chatty as some of the other states. Which I get cuz I myself go through bursts of posting, then not. Anyway, how are you liking new london? Im on the shoreline in new haven. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in CT tho some of my.friends are from the new london area and had fond things to say. I just like being very close and able to NYC. Im a city gal.
New Haven wasn't that interesting to me. Honestly driving to new york city isn't really that hard when living anywhere in CT. I love the city though and that's one reason I don't think I can move back home to CT... SO BORING. However, surprisingly the dope is fire up there.

When your talking about driving your right. But I take the train in. I hate looking for and paying for parking. I lived in westchester where I went to school for a few years, ill be back there in sept, then hopefully move into the city. That's ideally where I want to be. I gotta give it to new haven tho for maintaing a legit art and music scene. Im pretty involved in it and frequent nyc when I can so I dont find it boring. I mean its a small scene, yeah..its a small city but its totally enough to fuel me till I can go somewhere bigger and better. I find the rest of CT very boring. You have to drive so far to get places. I can virtually walk or take a short bus ride almost anywhere I need to go. When u get out in the boonies of CT I can see how boring it could be. Most of the dope comes str8 from NYC..most guys I know go to NYC to reup..so it doesnt even get stepped on. Once it hits the I91 junction some can get started getting stepped on there. My dude who reups in nyc was explaining it to me one day.

Hah, the New Haven/Bridgeport area is the most densely populated part of the state. Can't stand it down there. They're also the two largest cities in the entire state. In CT you can hardly call that a small city. I mean I know compared to NYC it's small, but CT is a small state to begin with. NYC has like 3 times the population of the entire state, what do you expect? I used to live in the boonies in eastern CT and even that shit aggravated me. It was a small town and nothing around, but you go 15 minutes in any direction and there's a city. I moved 3 hours north to a town with less than 2k people. Fuck the city