• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snorting Buspar

titus360

Greenlighter
I have got mixed reviews about this and i have to see for myself,,bout to snort a buspar..so I will report back with the details wish me luck if I do not come back i died..

"Well I am still alive and i must say it has rec valiue I only had 5mg but you can bet i am going to get my bottle from my moms house..Its not a great buzz but its pretty good when you have to take drug test. I also wonder has anyone snorted an atterax? My head is spinning I have got to get my bottle, it does not burn or taste bad,,so i think its a pretty good deal so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't snort Aterax. It's an antihistamine (hydroxyzine).

Snorting Buspar isn't the greatest idea either.

Buspar makes you feel messed up to start and not in any sort of pleasant way. It also happens to have an insane intranasal bio-availability of 61% as opposed to only a 5% oral bio-availability. (source)

So in short it's just going to make you feel really messed up and awful, and safety wise it's best avoided.

titus360 said:
I also wonder has anyone snorted an atterax(sp, atarax)?
I have. Stupid I know. But I was desperate. Some brands seemed to really clear up the sinuses, kicked in way quicker. I could see why it's sometimes used as a cut for coke. Other brands are really bad to snort.

I think snorting buspar or hydroxyzine is not fun and kind of pointless. Probably not a good idea.

I cant imagine how snorting buspar would possibly be recreational.

Edit// I cant imagine buspar being recreational whatever way you take it...

What are you talking about? I can't imagine anyone even considering putting either of those drugs up their nose.

Insufflation is for drugs that are recreational and for the purpose of bypassing first-pass metabolism, not for drugs like buspirone and hydroxyzine.

damn. this thread caught my eye and i was almost a happy camper.

Lol this Brings me back to those naive middle school days where I would pretty much try anything to get high

Buspar is shit.. if you bought it expecting it to feel like xanax prepare to be let down lol. Snorting will not turn this into a recreational drug even remotely. There is no high to be had.

I mean if your the type of person who smokes bags of green tea or cat nip or sniffs tylonol to get high then by all means, go for it lol. (J/K obviously).

Also, this being a harm reduction board, I don't feel like it's the type of environment to say things like "I'll report back if I survive." Dio some research. Know your body and drugs. Don't take risks that you feel could harm you.

It doesn't make you seem any more cool to us here...

From my experience...The last doctor that put me on buspar lost my business..

I went to my gp and now get lorazepam and codeine monthly...

But i wount lie i snorted some when i was about 16 lol......waste of time and any effects i experienved that werent placebo werent for shit anyway

busbars suck this remind me of a time a friend of mine conivinced me to go in on him for some xannie bars, turns out they were busbars. i think i ended up throwing most of them away

I was given Buspar to replace the Klonopin I was taking. What a major waste. They suck....don't work at all. No recreational value at all. Don't bother with them!

i find the amount of people getting brain zaps from buspar incredible, especially since there is no mention of that side effect anywhere. and i mean ANYWHERE.

I don't want to, i find the idea ridiculous, but I was asking how one would do that anyway, it's little soft gelballs that stick together like boogers in the jar of 50mg ones i have.