Bluelight

Thread: hands down best way to do hot rails (METH)

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. Collapse Details
    hands down best way to do hot rails (METH) 
    #1
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    hands down best way to do hot rails

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bK5WbURils
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter Venrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,552
    What a crappy video.

    I'm all for not incriminating ourselves but you can't make anything out.

    Hotrails are dangerous, at any rate.

    This doesn't feel like OD material.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter littlepenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    don't be mad that I get more butts than an ashtray.
    Posts
    613
    Flame
    hot rails aren't dangerous if you do them correctly. I'd make a video, but that's probably not the best idea, so I'll just tell you the best way to do it.


    HOW TO HOT RAIL (meth)

    I. SUPPLIES

    a) a mirror, or granite countertop (a very hard surface which will not melt when heat is near.) do not attempt to do this on a wood table, or a plastic countertop, or anything that could possibly burn or leave marks.

    b) meth. get a little bit out (amount depends upon how many people are there, and how much you want to do. it doesn't really matter how much, because it can't be wasted, if you put out too much you can always do the rest later, or put it back in your baggie, or throw it in a vapor pipe).

    c) a small butane torch.
    NSFW:

    do not attempt to do this with a lighter. IT WILL NOT WORK. candles don't work either. I have a torch that looks very similar to that, and I got it for twelve dollars. the butane gas to refill it costs about four dollars and lasts a couple months, if not more, depending upon frequency of usage. a one time purchase that you'll be thankful for in the long run.

    d) a glass one-hitter/crack pipe/peace pipe whatever it is you call it.
    NSFW:


    e) a credit card, or a razor, or whatever it is you use to chop up a line.

    f) optional: some type of 'mouth piece' or cover for the end of the glass pipe.
    NSFW:
    I'll explain this later.

    II. SET UP, CHOP & FORM RAILS

    1. Find surface (mirror, granite countertop).
    2. Make sure it's clean. If you clean this area first with some kind of chemical, make sure it's clean and dry before you put your stuff on it.
    3. Put meth on said surface.
    4. Crush VERY VERY FINE. The finer, the better. For me, the best way is to place the drugs on surface of choice. Place a bill (dollar, five, ten, what have you) on top of drugs. Hold each end of the bill down with one hand (drugs should be right in the middle of the bill, under the bill.) Use the bottom of a lighter, or the bottom of a cigarette pack, or something hard to crush the drugs with. Go over it a few times. Slowly and gently pick up the bill. Most of the drugs will have remained on the surface, but a bit will be stuck to the bill. Shake it off. Use razor blade or credit card to chop a bit more and form line.
    5. Line(s) formed should be QUITE THIN. This is not the time for fat hollywood rails. Granted they'll probably be quite long, but they need to be thin. It works way better in this fashion. This way the end of the hot pipe can vaporize the drug easier when it's crushed up well and there's not huge amounts of it at one time. Line(s) should be thin and uniform. (same amount spread throughout the whole line, not one thick end and one skinny end, etc.)

    III. HEATING THE PIPE & BLAST OFF

    1. The rails should be set up and ready to go. Grab your one hitter. Grab your torch. Turn your torch on med/hi. (Most torches I've seen have a control on them, either a plus minus sign or whatever it may be, but it should be set on the hi end, preferably med/hi if you can.) If you can set the torch down on a surface, great. If not, just hold it in your hand.
    2. Hold the one hitter horizontally in front of the flame. The part that the flame needs to concentrate on is the thinnest part of the pipe, where the bowl separates the stem. Don't heat up the stem, you'll burn yourself. If you keep the flame down by the bowl/tiny opening, the heat should stay down there and you won't burn yourself.
    *3. (see section 1f) If you fancy, you can get some type of lip piece or mouth piece for the pipe. The pipe usually gets a little warm, I've personally never burnt myself, but I do like to have a little covering on it just in case. The image I attached shows mouth pieces that are available for purchase from e-cig shops. I think they're like 3 for a dollar or something. Use your imagination. There's tons of things that can be used as a cover, anything hard plastic (don't apply direct heat to these mouthpieces, obviously....). As I said, these coverings are optional, you don't have to have them, but they can come in handy sometimes.
    4. Heat the pipe anywhere from 2 minutes or more. Depends on how high/hot your torch is and how thick the glass is on your pipe. I like to get the thinner ones, I get the cheapest/thinnest/longest available. If the glass is too thick, you're more likely to burn yourself on the pipe. Spin the pipe around so all sides are getting equally heated. (again, concentrating the heat ONLY on the small point where the bowl turns into the stem.)
    5. The pipe needs to be REALLY FRIGGING HOT. 2 minutes usually does the trick for me. (the first line heating up will take the longest; if you have people waiting behind you, the pipe DOES need more heat applied to it, but not as much - there will be some residual heat left in the glass.)
    6. Once you're confident that the end of the pipe is hot as heck, it's time to get ready.
    7. It's best to get at the line at a 45 degree angle. You shouldn't be straight up and down (like directly over the line, where it would have to go straight up the pipe) and also you shouldn't be laying the pipe even with the surface (duh), so 45 degree angle works the best. Be ready immediately when the pipe is hot, you don't have time to be dicking around. Hold the pipe at the very top, but give yourself a tiny bit of nose room. Stay behind the line at a 45 degree angle and sniff. A swift, quick movement works best.
    8. Blow a gigantor magic dragon cloud out of your mouth and go "ooooogaboogaboooga!" and shake around a little bit. mmmmm feels nice!!!

    *some won't get it on their first try(s). Generally it is because the pipe is not hot enough. GET THAT THING HOT!!!!! At least you don't waste anything, you're still snorting it, just not in the way you intended to
    *it might feel a little hot in your nose, but you're not getting burnt. Technically, you are smoking (vaporizing) through your nose. It's just like if your vaping pipe gets a little hot and it feels like you're inhaling hot smoke. Same thing - you're not getting burnt.
    *please, be careful. There is potential here for getting burnt. However, if you follow directions and don't be an idiot, there's a lot less chance of someone getting hurt.

    have fun kids!
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter littlepenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    don't be mad that I get more butts than an ashtray.
    Posts
    613
    i just watched the video, and wtf....
    so he puts a tube on the end of a glass pip and then heats up the bowl and you snort thru it?
    confused.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter Venrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,552
    I've just seen bad things happen when people try to hotrail.

    It's just vapourization, with more risks associated.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    you guys are so funny haha one guy is paranoid about indiscriminate him self, and says hotrails are bad for you.... dude your smokeing METH why be half badass? Before you say anything about " Thats bad" think first.....and I haven't broken the law. Using drugs is legal being under the influence is not. Then the next guy is fucking LIT he like made a damn training manual with a table of contents and even an index on doing hot rails the shitty way haha. You could have just typed " Get a long glass straw heat one end with tourch till red and snort a line with it.... that just summarized your whole book plus that way sucks balls thats why I came up with this one. You will get it your 1st try if you just do what was shown in the video. Snort the line through the hole on the bowl and then just twist or shake it after. Like I said a stove top works the best to heat up the whole bowl. I like this method better then smokeing as I have used the same pipe for over 20 rales and its almost spotless you get most of your meth in your lungs not your stomach like a normal line or burnt/stuck in the neck from smoking normal. You will never burn your self with molten meth like the other guys method of useing a glass straw wich are hard to come across a long enough one and its just very very hard to fuck up just make sure the pipe is hot enough and i find dragging the hipe PARALLEL to the line not across is more accurate as you can accidently melt your shit on the outside of your pipe if you done have the angle right and snort hard enough I have done a whole 1.0 in one line before no burn just HEAVY HEAVY SMOKE oh and the last guy is like " Fuck that im scaired"
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    oh the video quality my bad yeah I use 3 dif programs to add the filters as so you cant just reverse one filter and get an original video. I can see the video fine try switching to HQ and not full screen mode as its low res you ll get a sharper image. also calibrate your display just type contrast into start menu search it will guide you through how to calibrate brightness/contrast/gamma. anyway..... yeah you guys are lame i was just showing you all a cool way to smoke not troll you even though it seems to be turning into that..... just smile and thank me later when you try it lmao I started smokeing at 12 yo.... almost half my life and i have a spotless record never even get stoped anymore because I masterd the jedi mind trick you know? "These are not the droids you are looking for..." sorry im a know it all and cocky about it because I just scooled some audio techs on setting up serato when I'v never even done it and was learning as i was explaining it but its just cuz i have a technical mind most people have a burnt out brain its a benafit of starting so young i think....
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Paragraphs man... that's a hell of a lot of text to battle through.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Venrak
    Hotrails are dangerous, at any rate.

    This doesn't feel like OD material.
    Helping people do hot rails the right way is harm reduction. Better they learn here then learn by snorting molting drugs.
    I've just seen bad things happen when people try to hotrail.

    It's just vapourization, with more risks associated.
    I have too, I just stick to a glass dick/foil. But hot rails are the closest to the IV rush without a needle as possible. Still not as strong but closer. That's why it's done.

    littlepenguin your guide is good too. But MAmp the video is hard to see. What I think you're doing is heat up a regular glass dick with a torch, have some kind of tubing attached to the pipe, and just sniffing it up through the hole vaporizing it instantly. I think it's brilliant! You might even be able to hook it up to a tweak/crack bong. You might even be able to use other shit. H, budder, opium, DMT, even crack! Although you'd have to solve the problem of hot ashes/dross hitting your nose with the opiates, and a straight shooter works good enough for base.

    Have you seen the video of those dudes with the special hot rail pipes for budder? Fucking crazy! I think they took it down.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter littlepenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    don't be mad that I get more butts than an ashtray.
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by MAmp View Post
    you guys are so funny haha one guy is paranoid about indiscriminate him self,
    Whaaaaat the faaack? lmao...indiscriminate himself...rofl

    Quote Originally Posted by MAmp View Post
    and says hotrails are bad for you.... dude your smokeing METH why be half badass? Before you say anything about " Thats bad" think first.....and I haven't broken the law. Using drugs is legal being under the influence is not.
    so you must be...100% badass? right on, bro, right the fuck on.
    anyhooooooo...you are correct, it is technically not illegal to film the video itself. however, it's a really incredibly stupid idea. The likelihood of getting charged with simply making a video is slim. (I could go on and on about this, but this isn't the legal forum, so I'll make it short...) If you have been convicted with a drug charge already and you're out on yew tube making videos of you doing drugs, you're asking for trouble. Granted the video most likely wouldn't/couldn't be used as evidence, it sure doesn't look good.

    USE of drugs IS illegal. Being high, is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAmp View Post
    Then the next guy is fucking LIT he like made a damn training manual with a table of contents and even an index on doing hot rails the shitty way haha. You could have just typed " Get a long glass straw heat one end with tourch till red and snort a line with it.... that just summarized your whole book plus that way sucks balls thats why I came up with this one.
    I assume you're referring to me/my guide...um...news flash, genius, I'm not a guy, and where the fuck do you get the idea that I was "LIT?" Because I wrote a clear, concise guide on a way to hotrail? Okay then....whatever you say.

    Where the hell did you go to school? or actually, I should ask, to which grade did you make it through? Maybe second? Perhaps you could point out the "table of contents" in my post, because I can't seem to find one.

    The reason I wrote a "book" as you call it, is because this website is called a "harm reduction" website. I'm almost positive you don't know what that means, so go ahead and look it up. If you just say 'go get a straw with a TOURCH (hahahah)" you'll have idiots running around trying to light the end of a plastic straw on fire and melt their face off.

    Hey, Ben Franklin, I'm pretty sure you didn't "come up" with this way to do hotrails; I've seen it before, but when I saw it, it didn't look like the inside of a dog's asshole on a bad acid trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAmp View Post
    You will get it your 1st try if you just do what was shown in the video. Snort the line through the hole on the bowl and then just twist or shake it after. Like I said a stove top works the best to heat up the whole bowl. I like this method better then smokeing as I have used the same pipe for over 20 rales and its almost spotless you get most of your meth in your lungs not your stomach like a normal line or burnt/stuck in the neck from smoking normal. You will never burn your self with molten meth like the other guys method of useing a glass straw wich are hard to come across a long enough one and its just very very hard to fuck up just make sure the pipe is hot enough and i find dragging the hipe PARALLEL to the line not across is more accurate as you can accidently melt your shit on the outside of your pipe if you done have the angle right and snort hard enough I have done a whole 1.0 in one line before no burn just HEAVY HEAVY SMOKE oh and the last guy is like " Fuck that im scaired"
    wow....lol...really concise directions, I can't wait to try it...pfffft.
    and anybody that says they snort a whole g in one line, either is a liar or has complete freaking garbage drugs. I am considered a "heavy" user, by most standards, and it takes me a week or more to go through a g.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by THC2LSD View Post
    Helping people do hot rails the right way is harm reduction. Better they learn here then learn by snorting molting drugs. I have too, I just stick to a glass dick/foil. But hot rails are the closest to the IV rush without a needle as possible. Still not as strong but closer. That's why it's done.

    littlepenguin your guide is good too. But MAmp the video is hard to see. What I think you're doing is heat up a regular glass dick with a torch, have some kind of tubing attached to the pipe, and just sniffing it up through the hole vaporizing it instantly. I think it's brilliant! You might even be able to hook it up to a tweak/crack bong. You might even be able to use other shit. H, budder, opium, DMT, even crack! Although you'd have to solve the problem of hot ashes/dross hitting your nose with the opiates, and a straight shooter works good enough for base.

    Have you seen the video of those dudes with the special hot rail pipes for budder? Fucking crazy! I think they took it down.
    I just want to thank you for backing me up there this hot rail trick saved me from trying IV because I was not geting high and it would take like an hour of smokeing (around 20 or 30 hits to wake up and get the gears moveing and thats alot when i sleep every 24 hours for about 8 or 9 hours. Although im finding it hard to get high again even after taking a month off. I mean... i get high .....but not lit..... and i reach a point after 24 hours where i can do a .5 rail and pass out im only 21 been smoking scense 12 years old and using Ritalin in 3rd grade i didnt want to but eventually i started to willingly take them and then abuse but i think starting so young it set me up for meth success as i still have all my teeth girls think im attractive ( I dunno i dont like guys sso i think im whatever lol ) but yeah this is the next step up if you are thinking of going IV dont this will buy you some more time for sure iv done over 200 of them so far and never hurt my self (and its saved me money on pipes as the pipe is very easy to clean with stove after use.

    also sorry about the video i can see it fine but you are exactly correct i got a fish tank tube from a hardware store they hae them on big rolls you just get the size you want it was like 20 cents for one foot. i wouldn't try to hot rail crack i never liked crack though and as far as a pookie bong i guess its possible if you had one of those swan pipes and use a blow torch to mod it to put the hole facing down. I dont like to use bongs though meth is water solvable and will stick in that water this is why its safe to hold in the smoke it will not re crystallize that is scruff mcgruff lies
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepenguin View Post
    Whaaaaat the faaack? lmao...indiscriminate himself...rofl



    so you must be...100% badass? right on, bro, right the fuck on.
    anyhooooooo...you are correct, it is technically not illegal to film the video itself. however, it's a really incredibly stupid idea. The likelihood of getting charged with simply making a video is slim. (I could go on and on about this, but this isn't the legal forum, so I'll make it short...) If you have been convicted with a drug charge already and you're out on yew tube making videos of you doing drugs, you're asking for trouble. Granted the video most likely wouldn't/couldn't be used as evidence, it sure doesn't look good.

    USE of drugs IS illegal. Being high, is not.



    I assume you're referring to me/my guide...um...news flash, genius, I'm not a guy, and where the fuck do you get the idea that I was "LIT?" Because I wrote a clear, concise guide on a way to hotrail? Okay then....whatever you say.

    Where the hell did you go to school? or actually, I should ask, to which grade did you make it through? Maybe second? Perhaps you could point out the "table of contents" in my post, because I can't seem to find one.

    The reason I wrote a "book" as you call it, is because this website is called a "harm reduction" website. I'm almost positive you don't know what that means, so go ahead and look it up. If you just say 'go get a straw with a TOURCH (hahahah)" you'll have idiots running around trying to light the end of a plastic straw on fire and melt their face off.

    Hey, Ben Franklin, I'm pretty sure you didn't "come up" with this way to do hotrails; I've seen it before, but when I saw it, it didn't look like the inside of a dog's asshole on a bad acid trip.



    wow....lol...really concise directions, I can't wait to try it...pfffft.
    and anybody that says they snort a whole g in one line, either is a liar or has complete freaking garbage drugs. I am considered a "heavy" user, by most standards, and it takes me a week or more to go through a g.
    I go through no less then .5 or .6 a day i use .5 before work and .5 on my break or after work with my friend. I am a heavy user and may have not been smoking as long as some people but I started young and I'vn ever been arrested so I dont just think im doing it right i know I am cops can suck my balls. though have run from the cops a few times when i was younger and they could have sucked my balls then to. Like I said jedi mind trick I have a military ID that gets me out of most trouble before they know im doing anything wrong. ( Real ID its not fake)

    also yes you did wright clearly it reminded me of when i went to school ..... i dropped out but when i did my work it was all perfectly punctuated and key words highlighted i just thought it was funny not dissing you and sorry for calling you a guy but IDRGAF about peoples gender or age so i just read through shit and reply to it then go back to practicing on my new turntables or what not i hate when i waist 3 hours on a stupid forum post when im just trying to socialize a bit.

    So anyway.... people can try to troll me but IRDGAF and that just trolls the trolls.

    SO ANNNYYYWAYYYYYYYY lets all start over Hi Im Chris Dolmeth wanna be friends?
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH4bm...feature=colike

    fuck what I said im not a heavy user this guy is holy shit thats like .7 to a gram a line and its 3 lines C-c-c-c-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    510
    Didn't read responses.
    From all the research I've done, I have found nothing to lead me to believe that hot rails should work better.

    But I'm a heavy I.V. user, and the other day someone gave me a hot rail and I'm a believer.
    For whatever reason.
    Not better than I.V. but still...
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Greenlighter MAmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    48
    The chick I fuck with she is an IV user and we only smoke a bowl normaly to test how good it is ( I drop a shard in bleach if it floats its good) but yeah hot rails are the shit and hold it in oh man it turns 30 minuts and 10 hits into 1 minut and 1 rail great for if your crunching on time before work. I carry a ceramic tile/coaster the tube a pipe and a good torch for on the go rails. lolI know its not close to IV nothing will ever be but for those of us who dont want to turn to IV to get high or want to minamize waisted drugs hot rails tend to give you most of your shit where normal bowls tend to get fucked up if smokeing with others a hot rail will give every one a fair even amount on mutual sacks.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Moderator
    Other Drugs
    tricomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Loud Challenge السلام عليكم
    Posts
    11,882
    I don't see any harm reduction here, so I'm not sure how this qualifies as OD material.

    "This saved me from shooting up!" I don't think this excuse is going to fly. If you wish to dispute this, PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAmp View Post
    Hi Im Chris Dolmeth wanna be friends?
    Hey, I'm Tall-Chris. And I have a message to those who watched the stupid youtube video. If you need to hotrail 0.7g of "meth" to get your rocks off, I would recommend performing an anhydrous acetone wash on your "glass" to find out how much methamphetamine it really takes.

    If that was pure glass, which it wasn't............
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •