(South Australia) beige/brown with red specks, cherry stamp - Adelaide

def2nite

Greenlighter
Name: Unknown
Colour: Beige/Brown with deep red speckles and glistening particles.
Logo: The cherry logo wasnt one I'd seen before. Logo was solid & deep(not shallow outlines), although some tabs were stamped slightly deeper than others. The two cherries(one slightly in front of other) were on two long stems meetng with a single downslanting leaf, logo ran entire diameter of pill.
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Bevel: None
Shape: Round, flat top and bottom.
Edges: Sharp, no bevel.
Texture: Smooth, firm press.
Score: No score.
Smell: Strong smell, little something like aniseed or licorice.
Taste: Tasted as they smelled.
Reagent Tested: Unknown
Marquis Reagent Result: Unknown
Mandelin Reagent Result: Unknown

Got these pills in adelaide South Australia but cant find any info on pillreport.com. Very hessitant to drop these without knowledge on what they may contain. Anyone have any idea or experience with these pills that they can share?

Last edited:
I don't have any information on your pills but I just wanted to say welcome to Bluelight! Also, thanks for reading the Pill Info Request guidelines and conforming to them on your very first post, that is actually quite uncommon. :)

30mg / pill? I hope thats a typo otherwise I donno what to say.

Cheers for the praise Moderator!.... updated details above, wish I had thought to take a pic to upload!

Well what else do you do with a bag full of new lollies but eat em.....
Person I bought them from said they were imports, but despite an intense search, we never found any info on these.... So, hesitatnt to double drop, gals played safe and started with half, boys braver dropped whole one around 8pm(Gals weighed around 58-65kg and lads 89-98kg). All were once moderate users of ecstasy but more recently Id say casual users. Have been enjoying the rainbow crowns floating round adelaide recently, but have to say these unknown cherries rated much higher in our opinions.
Sitting outside around fire, enjoying few drinks while waiting to see what was in store. Slow come up, boys started feeling first waves after bout 45mins, gals not so much, so were quick to drop 2nd half. Come up with first tab was slow but came in REALLY clean lovely warm waves. Slight eye wobbles and noticably clammy palms. Nothing speedy about these tabs but they just kept coming on(vague recollection of someone saying it was like slow release). Peaked at around one & half to two hours..... feeling very loved up, needing to touch, empathy flowing. Pupils dilated so that mimimal iris visable & eye wobbles(cant read txt messages) everyone wearing that beautific lazy euphoric grin, ... duration of peak differed from person to person.
Come down from peak slow and kinda cozy so that you didnt realise at first ur peak had passed, dropped second pill around 11.30-midnight.. come up from 2nd and successive pills were quick(20-30mins) to peak(topped up again at around 3 and 6ish AM). Feel good was unbeleivable. Awesome, highly reccommend!!
Come down was slow and lazy, really really nice. 9.30AM feeling a little weary and slept till lunch.
Eating wasnt a problem, no headaches or other side effects... was extremely tired two/three days though, one person said also feeling a little low too.

30mg / pill? I hope thats a typo otherwise I donno what to say.

lol, I didn't test pill, so dont know how many mg of MDMA is in each tab friend... 30mg refered to the weight of each pill that I plonked on the scales.
Im new at posting & I can see how that could be read wrong so I've removed those details. Sorry. :)

Do you have 0.3 g or 0.03 g per pill on your scales? A 30 mg pill is tiny. I'd say these would be 300 mg in weight due to the dimensions provided not 30 mg, easy mistake though :).