• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Molly Use and Side Effects!!!! Help Please, I'm scaring myself to death!!!

So I think my experience applies here. I am a 29 year old male with a lot of drug / partying experience. I am in shape 200 lbs 6' 3" . I can drink a lot, never get bad hangovers rarely throw up. I mix alcohol with lots of other drugs simultaneously. I used to smoke a lot of marijuana and finally stopped because I didn't like the way I was feeling while mixing it with alcohol anymore mostly after heavy drinking I would smoke and feel terrible to the point where I had seizure like symptoms, panic attacks, etc. It was usually a combination of several things that would get me to that point. Several days of little sleep, a lot of heavy smoking marijuana (not cigarettes), caffeine, allergy medicine, and Advil/ibuprofen. After my first episode I was naturally very freaked out. So I went to the doctor and had every single test known to man done. All came back with very very amazingly good results. The doctor in fact told me I had the best looking heart he had seen in ten years. So I didn't think much about it but I was curious as to what might have caused this to happen. The only thing slightly abnormal which can have an effect on how your body reacts to drugs alcohol and certain foods was my systolic blood pressure was high from time to time when I would take my blood pressure. This is usually attributed from stress for me.

After realizing all of this I started to slowly test my limits again to see what my issues were. I would go out drink Friday, Saturday and each next day I would wake up and drink coffee or 5 hour energy, smoke weed and eat and usually take Advil. By the time I got to Sunday I would feel like I was getting to a tipping point where I was very anxious and feel like I was going to have a seizure again. I then actually did have another episode right after smoking weed and holding it in too long. It turns out that the neural activity from smoking weed increases dramatically when you first smoke that is why you feel light headed and cough do to oxygen deprivation which is what caused this episode. These are not epileptic or brain seizures and I remember everything while its happening but I was definitely not in control of my body which is very scary.

Since then I have stopped smoking marijuana and taking Advil and drinking caffeine while drinking alcohol. This helped considerably in the way I felt not only the day of or the next day but also the rest of the week. I still had minor heart flutters, feelings of anxiety and what not. I have yet to have an episode since. I had still been doing my research the whole time trying to figure out what was wrong with me if anything. In the meantime I started experimenting with molly and Adderall. When I first tried it, I only did molly. Then I started mixing alcohol on it, and also mixing Adderall. 10-20 mg of Adderall and 2-4 mollys while drinking sometimes heavily. I obviously felt amazing and could party for a long time. I would drink vodka(gluten free) water/soda the whole time while also drinking water in between to stay hydrated. I would only wake up every once in awhile the next day feeling slightly anxious and having symptoms that I might have a moment where I lose control and have an episode. So I know what you're thinking stop doing this to your body and you will be fine. I used to think the same thing and did stop for six months but didn't feel a change even when I was sober. To be honest I felt the same and was completely bored out of my mind but my health is of huge concern to me. So I started experimenting again.

The biggest thing that I have found is if you party really hard for a long time like consecutive years with a poor diet which I used to have a very bad diet as well but over the last 2 years have been eating perfectly working out and staying very fit. So after a while your body becomes magnesium deficient! I have been on a magnesium regimen for awhile now and my anxiety, feeling like I might have a seizure like episode, or anything like that the following day has been drastically reduced to a minor headache and that's it.

So to be honest I think from experience I can honestly say feelings of anxiety from taking this type of drug especially mixed with alcohol will make you feel the way you do with your heart rate increase, irregular beat and also making it difficult to concentrate. I would recommend that you get your blood work done and check your levels of everything in your body. Magnesium was the the trick for me and have been partying pretty hard without any side effects for almost 8 months now. I only drink once a week now, I do molly probably once a every month as well.

I would start with slowly removing the following from your diet:

Sugary alcoholic drinks w/gluten (Thing your blood)
Do not take allergy medicine or Advil after drinking (Advil/ibuprofen thins blood even more)
Remove caffeine from your diet 24 hours before and after your take drugs and alcohol if not completely depending on how sensitive you are to caffeine which most people are and don't know it.
If you smoke marijuana make sure you only smoke marijuana and do nothing else 24 hours before or after
Try a magnesium supplement regimen if you have been partying hard for a long time (i.e. years)

See what you think...

I wanted to put this up here for more than just this person who started the thread because I think after doing a lot of reading many people are experiencing the same issues as I am and have a hard time talking about it to people or their doctor and most doctors don't do drugs so they don't know what fuck we are talking about haha.

I hope you continue to have fun, party safe, and know your limits! <3

Man up lad - no damage at all possible from what you described, maybe drug use has made you over analyse pre-existing tendancies?