• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc how pure is meth from shake and bake method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillroll420

Greenlighter
8(is it "pure" if made correctly? i dont use or want to cook it just wondering why people get the shit from place like mexico when they can cook it right at home8(

From what i've seen in my area..... because the people who are doing the shake and bake here have no idea what they're doing, what is happening in the reaction vessel, no idea why they're using the chemicals they use, and don't wash the shit correctly...... it can't be very pure at all.

I have seen some people set up makeshift labs though that were yeilding crystals, chips...not big shards inches long but glass nonetheless. But they weren't using shake and bake.....they were using makeshift glassware. If i hear the meth was made shake and bake i've gotten to the point that i will not use it..... it has caused abcesses, and i worry about the fact that it probably has all the precursors in it. Scary. The only speed i'll even think about buying is from intelligent people who cook glass chips or the mexican glass shards.

8(is it "pure" if made correctly? i dont use or want to cook it just wondering why people get the shit from place like mexico when they can cook it right at home8(

Shake and Bake is a shitty, dangerous method, basically taking every shortcut possible, and then some.

I can't imagine anyone yielding anything near "pure" methamphetamine from this method since the only people that use this method are those who don't understand the proper chemistry to correctly synthesize it.

No synthesis discussion, /thread

Status
Not open for further replies.