• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

BLUE Defqons! (Picture)

all0y

Bluelighter
This isn't my picture so don't bitch about there being so many pills, somebody anonymously submitted this picture to my blog and I was fuckin' blown away. Why would this press make ANOTHER colored Defqon pill when they just made the Decibels a little while ago? Kinda confusing, unless the decibels aren't from the same press and just LOOK similar. which I think is unlikely :/

NSFW:
tumblr_m6ba6oEgQC1qlxgpxo1_1280.jpg

They even read "DANCE" on the backside. Rumor has it they're 200mg+ but I don't have any lab data or reagent test results to post. I expect to be seeing a lot of them on pillreports throughout the next few weeks though. Thoughts? =D

There's a post on these in ED that was closed. Not much info on them yet but I love that blue.

Btw - nice shit on that blog, enjoyed it.

I actually just saw that post after I made this thread and wanted to cross post this thread but realized it had been closed. :( Seeing as the thread probably should have been made in this forum anyways, since it was a pill related question and not MDMA in general.

Also thanks! I appreciate that! It's not much but for some reason the wild, teenagers of tumblr don't understand what google/erowid/pillreports is or how to use it, so that's where I come in I guess. Plus I'm pretty quick at answering questions and I get almost 100+ a day, it's come to the point where I hit the post limit because I answer so many goddamn questions. I think it was something like 250 posts a day maximum, which is actually a lot of questions answered. :)

results on the Blue Defqons from the Jellinek Jacob Obrechtstraat test centre - spread 190-217mg

The fact that 190-217mg doesnt make me jump out of my chair is ludicris. This 200mg mark, which just a little while ago was almost unattainable, has become almost a standard in dutch mega presses at them moment. fuckin nutz

If you ever get overwhelmed and start needing help answering stuff let me know. I'd consider myself knowledgeable in the field.

Wtf woop woop nice fucking results thanks for the info Andy. Now hmm if only there was a way to get these in my possession.......

I have to say... these look kinda ugly to me lol.... the red Defqons were sexy, these look like smurf shits lol!

drop the blog address on us, fool! ;P
http://thizz-or-die.tumblr.com - not really that fat, or interesting, but i try to make it somewhat useful and enjoyable to read at the same time. also I got sick of everybody talking about shit they know nothing about on tumblr so I had to do something and it eventually grew into, well, that. it's cool I guess.

results on the Blue Defqons from the Jellinek Jacob Obrechtstraat test centre - spread 190-217mg
holy fucking shit that is a heavy ass dosage, surpassing the previous batches of red defqons by 20+mgs... very nice.

The fact that 190-217mg doesnt make me jump out of my chair is ludicris. This 200mg mark, which just a little while ago was almost unattainable, has become almost a standard in dutch mega presses at them moment. fuckin nutz
I used to think 200mg was unreal, when the speakers came out I about shit myself in Ecstasy. No pun intended.

If you ever get overwhelmed and start needing help answering stuff let me know. I'd consider myself knowledgeable in the field.
People tell me this a lot but I'm pretty picky and touchy about that kind of thing, BUT if I do I'll holler. It's unlikely because that tumblr happens to be a miniblog (I was a noob and didnt know how to use tumblr when I made it) therefore it's attached to my personal tumblr which is also getting pretty popular, so you'd have access to ALL of my shit and not just the MDMA blog :( another thing that holds me back from hiring admins of any kind.

Wtf woop woop nice fucking results thanks for the info Andy. Now hmm if only there was a way to get these in my possession.......
well...

I have to say... these look kinda ugly to me lol.... the red Defqons were sexy, these look like smurf shits lol!

lmao Folley you're quite the character mang

These mass produced Dutch super pills seem to be follow a trend. The first batch is very strong and obtains glowing reports from the dutch clubbing scene when the dosage reports come in, then further batches are produced at a weaker strength (probably at greater numbers). It's these weaker repeat pressers that will probably find their way abroad.

The above seemed to hold true for the Q Dance and Elephants (maybe the Winners to, they seemed strong to me yet many seemed hell bent on claiming that they were weak from the outset).

@alloy

that's whats up! thanx for doing your best to educate the few who are actually receptive/open to learning . just gotta hope your words are well-received and hopefully these folks take correct information and run with it, and then spread it around by word-of-mouth. if even HALF of the consumers in the north american ecstasy market took the advice individuals like us are providing them with, i am certain we'd be seeing MUCH improvement in ecstasy quality/availability.

definitely a fly ass blog you've got yourself, though! big up!!!

Well it's true lol. The Red Defqons look a lot better than these :p

Same with the Yellow Triforces... the Purple ones looked a lot better. Not like the color means anything lol, I just think the others look nicer.