• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

BLUE Defqons! (Picture)

Yeah for real huh?! Seems she's too chicken shit to explain herself anywhere either when asked to.

hahahahah well thats good, more for us to eat I guess.

Them 60mg Mints of cali sure do have a reputation for being mighty weak you know, in europe anyway

Mints are from Chicago and closer to 90-100mg. Just to clarify there for ya haha. Continue on.

Last edited:
Why on that edata link does it say "unknown" and "no reaction" for the Marquis and Mecke tests?

Im from doncaster me mate its in south yorkshire not far from leeds and sheffield if ya no wer tht is mate ther youst to be plenty ov good ones kiking about then they went shit n evryone started on tht mkat bt i kept my hopes up for a while just couldnot seem to find any anymore well good ones anyway

Theres plenty of good pills around Yorkshire lad, Leeds is loaded with them so if you have contacts down there you'll easily be able to grab some, green f1's were going around for a while and they had a 170mg spread, more recently I have only seen a few yellow Ferrari though which are meant to be around 200mg spread. In all seriousness though MDMA is easier to get hold of in Doncaster and is much safer in general especially with this PMA stuff that has started going around more recently.

thank the lord i ran into some of these pretty excited to try these since all ive been eating for the past 3-4 years have mostly been mints and shardz :)

sorry to sound like a total newfag...but is the word 'mint' a specific press..or just referring to how the pill looks like..a mint lol and could be easily hidden amongst other real mints in a mintbox haha

if i answered my own question..yay for me :)

sorry to sound like a total newfag...but is the word 'mint' a specific press..or just referring to how the pill looks like..a mint lol and could be easily hidden amongst other real mints in a mintbox haha

if i answered my own question..yay for me :)

mints are a kind of press thats popular in the chicago area, mints are the cleanest and strongest pills in the United States at the moment (they kind of look like mints to really small and skinny) just look them up on pillreports if u want to see what they look like

well that would explain why i havent seen/heard of anything around california called "mints"
haha :)

USA pills are absolute garbage compared to european product. I will never take a USA pill again lmao unless I'm taking like 3-5 of it because my tolerance is permanent legendary. Piracetam only works SOMEWHAT ya know.

besides I like cocaine & women better. ;)

This isn't my picture so don't bitch about there being so many pills, somebody anonymously submitted this picture to my blog and I was fuckin' blown away. Why would this press make ANOTHER colored Defqon pill when they just made the Decibels a little while ago? Kinda confusing, unless the decibels aren't from the same press and just LOOK similar. which I think is unlikely :/

NSFW:
tumblr_m6ba6oEgQC1qlxgpxo1_1280.jpg

They even read "DANCE" on the backside. Rumor has it they're 200mg+ but I don't have any lab data or reagent test results to post. I expect to be seeing a lot of them on pillreports throughout the next few weeks though. Thoughts? =D

They look pretty! I wonder what that Y thing means on the flipside of dance.