• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

High on bath salts, New York woman says: I want to 'kill someone and eat them'

Reportedly Jeffrey Dahmer once told his mom, "If you don't like my friends just eat the vegetables."

While someone said something distrubing on bathsalts. 20 ppl we're killed by drunk drivers..20 died from cigs. Nobody cares...cost of business

If you go for a chinese, you're only going to go have your neighbor round for dinner and then find yourself hungry again half an hour later. Won't the rest of the family get suspicious when you start inviting them round for dinner one by one, another every 30 minutes while none of them come back...And all that MSG......

Isn't "bath salts" a meaningless descriptor, anyway? A label that is slapped on several different RCs just to (try to) avoid legal responsibility? Like my Kratom powder came with a sticker identifying it as "fabric dye" and my vaporizer claimed it was a "potpourri burner" on the box.

^ exactly, yeah.
It's like "room deodoriser" for poppers - but strangely "bath salts" has become the term to describe a whole range of cathinones, and has also picked up the stigma that most of them carry.
I think it was originally drugs like MDPV and a-PVP that were packaged as "bath salts".

Is it just me or is it a violation of the gas owner's rights for the cops to just come in and arrest him for selling something which he probably knew pretty much nothing at all about?

I mean I know ignorance of the law is no excuse, but:

1) are "bath salts" (whatever that means) even illegal in Florida?

And even if they are

2) Why not just seize the product and send out a warning rather than putting the poor gas station clerk in jail?

I mean they clearly did it on camera just to make an example out of him but this just looked like some poor immigrant who owned a gas station which sold gas, crappy snacks, soda, beer, cigs, and yeah, also some "bath salts" and so we need to just "rid the world of evil" by cuffing him on camera and throwing him in jail?

It's just messed up.