• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

High on bath salts, New York woman says: I want to 'kill someone and eat them'

Bluelight Crew
A synthetic drug known as "bath salts" is blamed for some bizarre behavior in central New York, including a woman's alleged attempt to bite the face of a police officer.

Police in Utica were called to a city bar Saturday night to check out a woman described as emotionally disturbed. When an officer approached her, she lunged at him and tried to bite his face. Police say she screamed that she wanted to "kill someone and eat them."
The woman was taken to a hospital for mental health evaluation.

Later, police were called to a home where a 20-year-old man was reported to have threatened to kill his mother and other family. Police found the man, Aubrey Vails, had ripped a door off its hinges and was punching a car in the driveway. He was charged with criminal mischief.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/2...e-and-eat-them/?test=latestnews#ixzz1z09KYwIc

theyre pumping out the propoganda to get ready for the new ban. i bet most of these stories are made up.

We should put everyone that wants to do this stuff in a giant airplane hangar and let them eat each other, then the news wouldn't be so stupid anymore.

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing all these media reports of Bath Salts. It's so obvious they are hyping up the propaganda.

I just realized I made a stupid hypothesis
"... then the news wouldn't be so stupid anymore."

The news will always be stupid.

If they want to ban it they should just shut up and do it already. These news reports insult the intelligence of the general public.

Actually wait, no they don't.

yeah the news always just tries to sell papers of course, any shock story is a good one for sales probably or to fill up space in t he paper. they've done it with all drugs over time.

na its true im from utica ny we had 5 seperate incidences of "bath salts" in like 3 days here same goes with tazerd munnsville women a a handful of others one that never got posted was the guy who hid on a roof and apprently was foaming at the mouth growling at the officers

na its true im from utica ny we had 5 seperate incidences of "bath salts" in like 3 days here same goes with tazerd munnsville women a a handful of others one that never got posted was the guy who hid on a roof and apprently was foaming at the mouth growling at the officers

Here is the link to the story you are referring to.

^ Too late, my 10grams just arrived
See you guys on the news in 3 days after I enter psychosis :]

I think the American media must have some agenda or its more likely just extremely lazy journalism with all these bath salts stories before any toxicology reports have been carried out.
We've had the same drugs in Europe for a few years and we certainly didn't end up with some kind of zombie apocalypse.

I want to know why they all wanna eat flesh or some face? I mean why not oreos or something else. Does the drug turn they're senses on to flesh aroma?

I want to know why they all wanna eat flesh or some face? I mean why not oreos or something else. Does the drug turn they're senses on to flesh aroma?

LOL, I was going to post a similar question.

Opiates make me crave sweets more, but how do you know you're craving human meat? Maybe all these years when I thought I was craving heroin or weed or getting fucked up I was really just craving some sweet, delicious human? It seems that bath salts give this sort of clarity, like a psychadelic that suddenly makes everything seem so clear.

Maybe I'll try these bath salts and then maybe I'll try some Chinese.