• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

plugging 5-meo-DMT

Can we please return to discussing shoving stuff up our asses? Pretty please.

^what a complicated system here!

but i've got an interesting query: does the urethra and/or bladder contain some of the same mucous membranes that the rectus does? and if so, could any given drug be administered urethrally? doubtful i know, and i would imagine if @ all possible - the bioavailability would be to such a lesser extent nobody would warrant this method effective/practical. more or less just wondering for sciences' sake. given the importance of the bladder & kidneys in metabolism, it seems like a toss-up.

so how about it, can i squirt a syringe of DMT (or anything else) up my cock (or vaginus) as an effective route of admin?

I don't think this would be a good idea, urethral infections are pretty common if I recall correctly, but I'm not really sure about it.

Urinary tract infections due to catheterization are the number one cause of nosocomial infections so you raise a good point. That being said a catheter is in for a long time and presents a uniquely inviting entrance for bacteria from the perineum. Urethral drug administration would be very brief and you could likely keep it pretty sterile. Then just take a piss after the come up begins.

Psood, I'm in pain just looking at your post. Best of Bluelight!

we were that close!

sorry fellas.

and for the record that "sound" mechanism looks like a childrens' toy from HELL. no thanks.

That pic made me more uncomfortable than i can ever remember being. Fuckkkkkkkk

Allright, since this thread has gone offtopic and cruel images are popping of in most of our heads, I will try to take it on topic again.. Elaborating my preparation from freebase to salt and the experience(brief).

A couple of months ago i came across the same thougt - plugging 5-MeO-DMT. I had freebase and it is very unpleassent to snort, I can only imagine how bad it must be to plug freebase - so it need to be converted into salt, which changes solubility so 5-meo-dmt get's watersoluble.

I used citric acid, converting the freebase to citrate-salt. ~50mg 5-MeO-DMT freebase, 5ml water, ~16mg citric acid.
mol/g calculation was done with a little help. I finally understood it properly, but unfortunately not good enough to explain it though.
It was done with a little more acid than neccesary, but the point was to be sure all the freebase was converted into salt. It's better to have a small excess of citric acid.

So I plugged 1.5ml of the 5-MeO-DMT citrate solution, approximately 15mg. I felt it within minutes, but after 10 maybe 15 minutes I decided to do another 2.5ml(~25mg) and then it became interresting.
(To say that I don't experience bodyload on 5-meo-dmt(smoked) would be a lie, but I'm not that kind of bodyload-guy :p It usually isn't a problem of mine)
But the bodyload with plugged 5-MeO-DMT was nonexistant.

The experience lasted 1½ hour, propably closer to 2 hours. It was enojoyable, but I don't think I will repeat it until I come across some more 5-meo-dmt.

Thanks a lot for the (yes!! on-topic!! whew 8) ) post, I'm sure it's helpful to whoever would consider this including myself. I have no idea what the current amount of 5-MeO in my possession is right now, but in the past snorted 5-MeO-DMT with ketamine was one of the most successful combo's I have used. It was like falling into a lavalamp-like oblivion, a swirling glowing void with seriously twisted gravity and accelleration effects. Typically it makes me need to lie flat down but it felt killer anyway. And I never had the freakouts I associate with smoking 5-MeO. Which doesn't seem like it is up my alley.

I don't trust my 5-MeO quality enough to I.M. it along with any ketamine I would I.M. (The color is a little orange-y, not sure if micron filters do any good - it can be soluble impurities). But if your suggested preparation is effective it would be more than interesting to plug the 5-MeO (with the optional I.M. ket) and get around that horrible scalding burn of snorting 5-MeO. I do have crystal citric acid and come to think of it, that is way more practical than using liquid acids that are always dissolved in water. Those liquid acids fuck up my calculations and make me feel like a chemist noob.

The experience lasted 1½ hour, propably closer to 2 hours. It was enojoyable, but I don't think I will repeat it until I come across some more 5-meo-dmt.
Yeah, vaporizing 5-MeO is so all or none (if you want to experience it at its most intense) that I don't know what the function of stretching out its duration by using another ROA would be. The experience of vaporized 5-MeO-DMT is long enough. If that was stretched out to an hour or over I imagine the experiencer would eventually feel crazy or poisoned or something, it's hard to say. 5-MeO has been around for a long time and no one has bothered to report other ROAs being significant besides smoking and IV, presumably for a reason. The experience of 5-MeO-DMT is very ..." homogenous." To make it longer would be to make it even more ambiguous of an experience. I can see using it in this drawn out sort of way being pleasant as a background psychedelic in a combo. I loved smoking 5-MeO with aMT, for example. I bet using it rectally with aMT would be a good way to make aMT more ego dissolving for 40 minutes -- or however long rectal 5-MeO-DMT lasts.

If anyone tries this I'd be interested. Though now that I think about it I'm interested myself ...

Last edited:
I don't feel that way at all about N,N-DMT-like effects. When they are stretched and more dilated, it feels like the tempo is lower and you have a better chance of coming to terms with things as they are before they warp and change again, just leaving you dumbfounded. Oral DMT reports confirm this and 4-AcO-DMT seems to confirm this idea as well.
I think snorting is a little less immediate than vaporizing and this allows for just that litle bit extra dilation not to be a baseball bat to the skull.
Admittedly I still felt that way now and again, but never with true panic and thinking I'm going out of my freaking mind.

^I don't feel that way about DMT at all either. In fact I prefer ayahuasca to vaporizing. But I imagine 5-MeO would be sort of just light ego dissolution and tingling. I doubt much would be going on visually or mentally. It's just not that kind of trip. I'm not saying it wouldn't be pleasant, just that for what I want a trip to do I'd just go with a different psychedelic.

Hmmm, well in my experience 5-MeO-DMT was heaven-or-hell substance but the slight dilation from insufflation as opposed to administration like IV or vaping, made it so that I could just take it a little bit better and typically get blissed out. I feel like if it would be any more intense with a shorter come-up it could overwhelm me just that much more.
You say it would just be tingling... well yes and no: there have not been breakthrough experiences for me where I visit other dimensions but nonetheless I have been blissed out, maxed out on feelings of wonder and rapture, very strong and amazing. (Especially with the K added of course).

Also if a ROA is less agressive, you can compensate with dosage - right? Not entirely but it goes a long way.

thank you bluelight. this thread has yielded insightful information and fucking hillarious nonsense aswell. Much appriciated are the asshole diagram and the pee hole stretching devise. Since starting this thread I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to further experiment with plugging 5-meo-dmt. I will grab some ph paper and some white vinnegar and report back as soon as I get a chance. I think perfecting this ROA could be very valuable as this drug seems to be profoundly spiritual but the immidiate come up of the smoked experience can cause a kind of fight or flight terror that diminishes the therapudic potential.

True that, I value this thread especially as well!!
Actually: picked up both my citric acid and 5-MeO-DMT from my stash just today... and when I get back home I will go the conversion and plugging route and report back. Like I said: when I get the chance to combine that with I.M. ketamine, I expect to be tripping balls! No that doesn't do it much justice. From previous experience with the combo it's more like having your soul both gently and explosively plastered across the surface of the universe that is being created at the expanding edge.

True that, I value this thread especially as well!!
Actually: picked up both my citric acid and 5-MeO-DMT from my stash just today... and when I get back home I will go the conversion and plugging route and report back. Like I said: when I get the chance to combine that with I.M. ketamine, I expect to be tripping balls! No that doesn't do it much justice. From previous experience with the combo it's more like having your soul both gently and explosively plastered across the surface of the universe that is being created at the expanding edge.

Please report back when you have done som research dear Solipsis :)

Alright finally got around to doing a test of my own

11mg 5-meo-dmt freebase added to .7ml water in a small vile

.2ml white vinegar added drop by drop. With each two drops I would vigorously shake the vile. By the time the entire amount of vinegar was added the material dissolved into the liquid leaving only a tiny spec that wouldn't dissolve.

Next the mixture was injected into my rectum via a 1ml syringe. This time it was active, got the body buzzing first, maybe after about 10 minutes. Then very mild visuals. The emotional aspect I was seeking didn't really seem to develop. It seems the dosage required is significantly higher than snorted. I'll shoot for 20mg next time and report back.

Attempt number two, the results are in!

Last night I tried the same process as above but with 21mg. The effects were much more pronounced, and the desired emotional and psychological effects were achieved. I think the slower action theory works, at least for me, the experience was very powerful but free of panic and free of burning sinuses. I was still able to get up and walk around, I wasn't entirely enveloped in the experience but I imagine another 5 to 10 mg would suffice.

For me there's something special about this drug that makes me re evaluate my life and my values and I often find myself kind of calling on the presence of people who are important to me. It's odd but it makes me remember what is important in life.

Thanks for your experiences. :)

I would like to repeat rectalt administration, but I prioritize the last bit to smoking ROA. Some day I might, but to me it doesn't seem too economic compared to smoking, but it sure prolonged the experience.

so last night I had drank a bit and smoked a lot and it was about 2:30 am when I decided to plug 15mg 5-meo-dmt.

it was the first time i plugged anything and because of how the smooth the come up was I'll probably have to try it again at some point with something else. Anyways it went a little like this..

I mixed the 15mg with a little bit of water and about an ML of vinegar and shook until it all dissolved then I dosed. I took a quick wiz then I went and sat down in my room and started to get stuff ready. I put on some explosions in the sky and turned off the lights.

When I started to feel the first buzz I decided to start filling a glass pipe with some pot, this was probably about 4-7 minutes after dosing. Before I could even pack a full bowl and take a hit the intensity was ramping up to the point where I just decided not to smoke.

I laid down on my bed and let the intro to birth and death of the day lift me up into orbit :)

I started to get the feeling of 'a 1,000 ton blanket' on top of me and my heart started to beat reeaaaalll fast or at least it seemed that way. I started to get some mild closed eye visuals.

I started to think maybe I did too much, I wasn't ready to go into the light, not right now after a night of drinking lol

The intensity probably increased for 35 or 45 minutes then plateaued.

when it plateaued I was listening to the 2001: a space odyssey soundtrack and I got a hold of the idea that I probably wouldn't break through, I was listening to the blue danube and I started paying a lot more attention to the visuals. They were awesome glowing white patterns and what looked liked stars and planets swirling around in almost a dancing motion to the song.

the body high fully settled in and my heart beat actually felt really good and when I laid down directly on my back with my head on the pillow i felt weightless.

it was a really good trip overall and after thus sprach zarathustra I decided to stop listening and just try to go to bed which I managed to do a bit later.