• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Best way to take Suboxone Film Strips?

Well, plugging is good if you want to stay away from needles, and for some reason I really think the Bioavailability is higher than 54% in my personal opinion when plugged. Snorting small doses, but that's really a pain in the ass to me with the strips... I've been Iv'ng mine again the past couple days(strictly to save them) but have found that I have been more 'buzzed' if you call it that..more of a glow I guese. Don't have to use much AT ALL. To keep the glow a 16/th of a strip (half a milligram) twice a day 12 hours apart. This method has kept me from relasping a few times, although I do not reccomend it for safety reasons. But usually I just use 50-60 units of water, let dissolve, then draw up through a cotton...I can't have micron filters delivered to where I live at unfourtantely. But plugging is good, just use a small dose(like 1mg), make sure your clean...less is more. And really, it's not that great of a high....could think of so many things besides Bupe that I would want under my tounge, up my nose, butt, or veins.

Can you smoke/freebase suboxone strip's? Curious on how to do so if at all possible.

ROA is route of administration. basically how you get the drug in your system (smoking, injecting, etc..) Yes he means putting it in your rectum
Can suboxone strips be smoked/free based? If so, how would one go about doing it.

yeah don't be doing it without one or your veins will become hard as a rock. learned this the hard way, does anyone know if one day they won't be solid?

Not everyone is using suboxone to get off dope, personally I am kratom addict who uses suboxone now and then so I can have a break from swallowing powder. I use it to get buzzed and I like it very much for that purpose because unlike heroin, it lasts a long time and doesn't make me super sedated.
god people are just not smart.. kratom isnt really an opiate like sub and heroin..so ya it has some properties of an opiate.. but all your doing is causing yourself tobecome an opiate addict by using sub.. lool.. kratom withdrawal is so weak and mild that if u cant handle that then your in fora huge surprise with bupe/sub haha

I I'Ved bup for many years and there's no huge advantage. You may feel a 20% more buzz, but it destroys your veins. They will totally collapse. If you are in a car accident and need blood or fluids you will be in trouble with finding a vein. Even H destroys your veins, but nowhere nearly as fast. Stay away from the AC and brachial veins as these are the most important for fluids and such. Don't want them to go digging around in your ankle.

Also this caused me dependent edema in my feet and in turn severe nerve pain. I still have the nerve pain when it gets cold but no edema. Bup is meant to be a once daily drug, but taking 4 mg I myself split it into two doses. If IVing I'd spread it out into 4 doses. But, don't do it.