• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New, blue DEFQON's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godamn look at the size of the chunks of crystal in there. I think I just creamed me pants!

my latest dutch acquisition... pill weight is circa 520mg!
if3k8w.jpg

you lucky bastard!!
not even in dreams I have seen such a thing
I wanna read your review about this titanic pill PLEASE:!

I'm planning on getting some of these next week so will let you know how it goes.

@BlueLait If you try them could you let us know please? :)

i might get myself some yellow triforces

seems like all the yellow dutch pills are awesome atm

i will suck your dick for that pill

no homo

hahahahah that's so funny, It reflect the sad reality of the pill markets where you live... if only those dutch monster bombs where available to buy them online, could you imagine a real E-bay, with all the stuff you could dream, that would be just fuckintastic...

hahahahah that's so funny, It reflect the sad reality of the pill markets where you live... if only those dutch monster bombs where available to buy them online, could you imagine a real E-bay, with all the stuff you could dream, that would be just fuckintastic...

it exists

Mods need to get this closed before it turns into a shit show

Last edited:
@buffalosoildier stop fucking trying to scource. Put on ur damn sneakers and hit the pavement and look. Nobodies gona scource u here. Cut the shit to much has already been said.

spend the rest of your spare time googling until you find the answer, buffalosoldier, and you will find it.

Honestly you have no right to complain. Put yourself on the east coast USA and then you would be begging for green squares or rockstars.

Wow, I mean America is the land of opportunity yet I hear these stories of crap molly and scarcity of pills. What is the problem? Is it such a low demand drug (e.g.not consumed daily) that people put crap out there. I always believe that if everyone stopped buying the crap, they would be forced to produce a higher quality product...but from 96-mid 200s here the market was flooded but utter crap cheap pills at $2-3 a whip. Only last few years has the E got better.

Basically, you can buy MDMA for say $250, sell that and make $250 profit...or you could buy these other shitty pills for $100 with $400 profit...

Most of us Americans still think of it as "ecstasy" anyways because they've never tried MDMA, and those shitty ass pills and piperazines can still sell just as easily as the good ones.... the demand is so high that people don't even care if they know the shit they're taking is fake.

It's actually really, really sad... here in Washington people would rather buy 4 shitty ass pills than one clean as fuck pill that is 4 times the strength lmao

No the real shit is in high demand for those who know what the real stuff is. It's the illegality of precursors, greed, and the lack of education in the consumer base that has stifled the scene. Too many up-and-coming kids THINK they're rolling when they eat pipes or methylone so they buy it in droves. The education is slowly getting out with the help of PR, but its still miles away from being overcorrected back to what once was a decade ago.

It was the opposite here where the mid 90's-2007ish produced E of immaculate quality. Now its just a shit show for the most part.

No the real shit is in high demand for those who know what the real stuff is.

Which is like 15% of us at this point lol...... even people who have taken the DANK ass MDMA pills that used to come from Washington back like 2010 still eat up meth bombs and pipes like they're skittles. They don't care what the fuck is in it as long as they get high.

Lots of binder/filler to be able to get a nice press as such. If the pill is mostly mdma it crumbles/chips easily.

i've heard a lot of people say that before.
i have white speakers and they crumble and chip easy. can anyone explain why this is?

The binders are literally what binds the pill together lol, that's why if you buy crystal MDMA it won't all be clumped together, it's not a sticky substance (well, it shouldn't be.. Shitty synthesis can make sticky MDMA) so you need other ingredients in the pill so it can hold together without crumbling

Status
Not open for further replies.