Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New, blue DEFQON's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluLait

Bluelighter
Anybody try the new blue DEFQON's yet? There are no reports as of yet on pillreports.

Just wanna see if anybody here has tried them. I've got a few and was wondering if they are any good. Supposedly ~200mg MDMA.

i really liked the first batch of red ones that had a breakline on the back. then i tried the one that had "DANCE" and those seemed a bit different for some reason, like not as good as the others. idk maybe it was just me lol.

What about orange bombs? Reported to be 250mg MDMA which sounds crazy.

European, they have a 250 on the back, signifying that they contain 250mg of MDMA... which I think could be true.

if they are euro than yeah it could be true. but the spread on them could go as low as 225mg i think maybe.

I heard it was 235-255..

Still fucking beasters though. Much, much more expensive than even a regular Dutch pill though

I heard they were really new.

So how were the last DEFQON pills compared to some crystal md? I've only had crystal before. Is it the same? Or do they also put speed or something in these pills?

I'll be testing the orange bombs in the near future. Not sure If I want to drop a whole one, I'm sure my friends will end up being smacked in the face by them.

^ I wouldn't take a whole one at once... TBH, 250mg is too much for a night at all.

Say what blue defs? I think I have blue balls now ooooh I'm so excited!!

Man I wish up in Scotland we could get a decent choice of pills like the Defcons/Speakers/250s. Our choices are Pink Rockstars which are gouch city and someone said just MDE, not even MDMA or Green Squares which are decent but weak and don't last long.

Man I wish up in Scotland we could get a decent choice of pills like the Defcons/Speakers/250s. Our choices are Pink Rockstars which are gouch city and someone said just MDE, not even MDMA or Green Squares which are decent but weak and don't last long.

Honestly you have no right to complain. Put yourself on the east coast USA and then you would be begging for green squares or rockstars.

Honestly you have no right to complain. Put yourself on the east coast USA and then you would be begging for green squares or rockstars.

yeah that's equal to the situation here in south america, if you are lucky to get a red heart, a blue-sky superman, or even a orange omega, you will get half or less compared to those dutch's monsters 250mg!!, you have like 2 or 3 pills in one!

dutch's monsters 250mg!!, you have like 2 or 3 pills in one!
my latest dutch acquisition... pill weight is circa 520mg!
if3k8w.jpg

Lots of binder/filler to be able to get a nice press as such. If the pill is mostly mdma it crumbles/chips easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.