• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and Energy drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Red Bull now and then with Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine, Adderall is a mixture of dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine) to help it last longer.

I'm with the other posters here, its a safe combination provided you don't overdo it. I usually reduce my amphetamine intake if I'm planning on taking caffeine with it.

Energy drinks will work, but, as others have mentioned, pure USP grade caffeine is available and cheap cheap cheap!

energy drinks are terrible for you, as is the levo amp, which puts stress on your heart and the rest of your body. i would reccomend that if you must take adderall, do not drink energy drinks with it. i used to do that until i realized how bad it is for you, as the random stimulants in the energy drink compliment the levo amps peripheral stimulation, exacerbating the negative effects, and ultimately making you feel like shit after. i've been saying this to everyone today, but get dexedrine if you can, it's way better, and better for you. if you can, talk your doc into scripting you desoxyn, although that may be a challenge, as most psychiatrists are very hesitant to write out a script for desoxyn. you should have seen the look on my docs face when i said i thought that desoxyn would be better for me, with less anxiety, paranoia, physical discomfort, and muscle twitches. adderall is fun with alcohol or benzos, but thats only cause gaba agonists are causing you to not feel the levo amp as much, but dexedrine and desoxyn are now the only add meds that i will use, unless adderall is the only available option. most of the time i just buy street meth and eat it, cause it's cheaper.

energy drinks are terrible for you, as is the levo amp, ...most of the time i just buy street meth and eat it, cause it's cheaper.

my%20brain%20is%20full%20of.png

Swing and a miss.

Isn't street meth a mixture of dextromethamphetamine and levomethamphetamine (as well as whatever its cut with, etc) anyway?

Well, on a different perspective, if you DO think that energy drinks benefit you, placebo effect will occur and they might actually benefit you. Its like when you take a spoon of sugar and think of it as oxycodone, it doesn't work as well but you know, you start to feel dizzy and it does help you to a small extend rofl

It's like the alchemy broths made from star reading and mysterious liquors. They should include free tarot readings. Highly reliable stuff...pfff 8)

For example, some guy thought that drinking silver colloid greatly benefited his health and after years of placebo:

20080219_102_350x263.jpg

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I'm blue (da ba dee da ba die)

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I'm blue (da ba dee da ba die)

:)

Drinking Red Bull may...turn you into a Bull, just drink and see for yourself haha!

I dont think anyone can tell you if your overstimulated or not, I used to be able to handle a fair amount of adderall, more than would kill somebody else. I would advise you just to take your heart rate and see if you can handle any more but remember you took adderall ER or extended release how it works is 4 hours after ingestion BOOM the second dose hits you doesnt matter how finely you ground it up the second release is controlled by a chemical reaction so wait untill that point to redose. I would recommend heart rate over 130-140 no more stims under and you might be okay but keep in mind this rate is okay for some and not good for others with a weak heart, stay safe

Swing and a miss.

Isn't street meth a mixture of dextromethamphetamine and levomethamphetamine (as well as whatever its cut with, etc) anyway?

well i have compared desoxyn (d-meth) and the street meth that i buy, and there is no difference whatsoever, so i believe that i am buying d-meth in street crystalline form, which actually isnt that uncommon.

and meth is actually better for you than any other RX stimulant when dosed orally, you only start getting into the bad business once you start doing bumps or firing up the pookie. Avoid IVing meth at all costs! A similar effect is acheived when dosed rectally, although much, MUCH safer. (also if you choose to do this, dont come crying to me when you didnt feel EXACTLY like you shot meth).

Many energu driings have ginseng and guarana, so whats bad with them? Drinking just 0.5ö (150mg) so not that much caffeine combarted to really strong caffeines.

Status
Not open for further replies.