• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Methallylescaline (MAL) Thread

^ haha I just love to hear stuff like that.
looking forward to trying this one!
yaesutom, did you smoke cannabis during these experiences? I find cannabis to help A LOT with come-up nausea. However, I have been avoiding this because the kind of cannabis I have access to frequently puts me in a paranoid mindspace.
So I guess I will take some ondansentron when I get to try MAL. Anyone tried that? O

I would imagine plugging it would be the way to go...use less of the substance and kill the nausea....25 mg of allyescaline gave me ZERO nausea, and that was PO

My GF intercepted my MAL(methallylescaline) shipment and took it upon herself to "dip into it", she said she just did a "tiny" bit , but was puking sick for half a day...served her right for hijacking my shit IMO, but now I am concerned about the batch in general.
I only got this stuff because this vendor "owed" me due to a nasty batch of DPT/MET from waaaay back, so this particular vendor is a little "suspect" to me anyway due to the previous inferior batches of other RC's. I'd quit using this vendor for a long time because of these issues, but they sent me a voucher, so I thought WTF, I'll get something out of them.
I'm guessing from this post that others will know the vendor in question and can maybe enlighten me on their current batch of MAL.
My GF tripped, but she also puked for the biggest part of it.
Anyone...?

Did she trip hard? I'm wondering how much she actually took. Does she have much experience with dosing her own drugs? People who don't can sometimes be unaware of what "small" really is for highly potent chemicals.

Also, mescaline tends to produce nausea very strongly in some people, so I'd imagine that analogues could as well.

Both times I tried MAL I had intense GI distress. The second time I tried it I was throwing up for the bulk of the trip. It was much worse than mescaline for me. I'm sensitive to phenethylamines in general, ymmv.

Thanks for the feedback folks, like I said, this vendor is a little dodgy IMO anyway.
Think I'll steer clear myself..

I got a PM from somebody saying they tried two different batches, and noticed a difference with side effects. I also now have tried two different batches.. and now I wonder if he's onto something. The more recent one I have is more white.. and it seems like I love it a lot more. It was calm like 2c-c after the come up phase although i did IM it instead of eating it. I liked it so much I wish I had like 10g of it... Maybe next time i'll take it orally and see if it is smooth or rough.

I wouldn't trust anything that comes from the sketchy Canadian company that has had like 3 different Web addresses that are very similar over the last 5 years. That's as close to vendor discussion as I'm going to get. I get everything from China now and have no problems with quality or customs...

I want to try this one, but I am a bit worried about the reports of side bad side effects. I`ve got two NMR here: The first one on the left come China. The one on the right and comes from Canada. Is it possible to say which one is more pure/better by comparing these analysis? I can post bigger pics if needed...

CHINA.jpg
/
CANADA.jpg

Man this stuff is a gem.. Soo much like mescaline. The visuals are very "advanced" or high quality.
Agreed!
I'm not a huge phen psych fan (compared to tryptamines and LSD anyway) - but this stuff is pretty special IMO.
Only tried one batch, and when I pushed the dose (I think I worked up to 80mg, but this was a few months ago - it might've been less) and found the trip to be very mescaline-like, but far, far more immersive and visual than any mescaline experience I've had.
It was like taking mescaline to the psychedelic intensity that I have always wished I had the material for.

A solid dose of MXE on the tail end of the peak (maybe 4 hours in) made the whole world twist in on itself in a fractal spiral, giving a revelation of such clarity that the idea revealed to me (regarding an important life decision) opened up visually, audibly and in a fully engulfing sensory emmersion.
Truly a trip I will never forget. MAL is a winner in my book, but the comedown/leg tremors make this a 'once in a blue moon' psychedelic, not something I would do regularly. I don't expect to get through my (modest) stash any time soon...

Man i love this stuff. I took 25mg IMed (put 25mg in a syringe, did half then the other half like an hour later in the ass muscle) earlier today. Nice high level ++ trip. Everytime I take MAL, whenever I am watching TV, or watching something off the computer screen, or even photographs, they pop out 3D. The newscaster doing the weather on TV looked almost like he was in the same room with me, like my brain just fills in the depth information as if he was there. A "true psychedelic".... unleashing the unconscious mind!

Does anyone know anything about the safety of this chemical? Any reason to think it's less safe than mescaline?

People with greater knowledge than I can infer some things by looking at the molecule, comparing to similar molecules, and in addition knowledge of previous overdoses and incidents can give some clues.

Are you really saying all RCs are equally mysterious and pondering their safety is useless? Because that's just completely stupid.

Agreed doldrugs... and no from what I can tell the methallyl group is not unsafe. It's not a conjugated type 2 alkene or terminal alkyne. Also it is not too reactive, for example you won't see vinyls any time soon...
So I think it's pretty much in the clear as a complicated type of homologue / chain extended compound related to the parent: mescaline. Or just more simply put, it doesn't match a few unsaturated organic compound types I (can) think (of) you want to avoid so it is basically a longer iteration in the mescaline, escaline proscaline etc series to me.
You can consider toxic metabolites by looking at the structure as a whole but also by looking at chunks, sometimes that alone can give itself away.

Unsafe properties might arise from side-effect pharmacodynamics, but nothing to mind. Still, it's possible.

If you want more reassurance you should ask veteran NSP-ers though since they are aware of a lot more possible instances of toxicity.

I realize this means very little regarding the safety of this substance, that said I tried MAL at 40mg this weekend and I'd say it felt safe, I did not experience any negative physical side effects (mild nausea coming up aside) during or after the experience. Symptoms I have experienced with other phenethylamines (namely 25c-nbome and high dose 2c-e) that I would consider to be potentially unsafe would be things like significantly increased heart rate, vasoconstriction and nasty hangovers lasting days.

I like the stuff, it reminds me of mescaline and DOM to a certain extent, I'd need to experiment more but I'd say it lacks the graceful, long lasting more organic euphoria that mescaline has and replaces it with something more chaotic like MDMA.