Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

250mg Tramadol (50mg Capsules) orally + 25mg Diazepam (5mg tablets) orally

Hear Me Roar

Bluelighter
I'm going to keep my report short and sweet. I read a lot about tramadol before I tried it recreationally. I was pretty apprehensive at first. I've dabbled in opiates in the past, codiene and hyrdocodone. An heard since tramadol works similar to opiates i'd see for myself. Although reading it can be pretty subjective.

00:00(Hrs) - Take 250mg of tramadol in 50mg capasules and take 10mg of diazepam to lower chances of having a seizure.

+00:15 - Lay down with some music, feeling pretty chilled. Even though its a low dose for me with benzos, I can feel a slight chill from the diazepam.

+00:30 - Feeling slightly sick, nothing I've never felt before.

+00:45 - Getting a bit apprehensive, I did eat an hour before though, so going to keep an open mind. As it does often with me and low doses of diazepam, the chills tapering off.

+01:00 - Starting to feel something, almost like my heads expanding a little.

+01:15 - Suprisingly feeling rather mellow and a bit wide eyed. Certainly nothing like the usual mild opiates i've taken. No usual warmth.

+01:30 - Starting to feel the full effects, feeling good. Content. Happy within myself, though a bit on edge. An a bit of warmth.

+01:45 - Although good, not as intense as I was expecting and I'm feeling shakey and a bit weak.

+02:00 - Certainly hit it's peak. Feeling rather thoughtful, but still very content. Overly chilled, similar to codiene, though not as warm and snuggly. Almost more chemically, if that makes sense. Still shakey, so I decide to take another 15mg diazepam.

+02:20 - Best idea, If I had some pot now, I think it would make things 10xs better. Feeling top notch. Watching an episode of House, not really concentrating, just enjoying the feeling.

+03:30 - The diazepams tappering off, though can still feel its sedating effects. The tramadols taken its course, left me feeling a bit ill.

+04:00(roughly) - Certainly felt the best of it, by now its 3am(ish), in the morning, time to sleep.

I guess, It was what I was expecting, but then again not. With codiene an hydrocodone, I wait for the rush of warmth to hit me, an my eyes to get heavy and to feel the all over sense of awe. I was kind of hoping the same with tramadol. Even though I did feel the same contentness as I did with codiene and hydrocodone, I didn't get the same warmth. I felt more, buzzed, is the only way I can describe it. It was an experience, an though good, I'm not in a rush to repeat it. It left me feeling a little rough the next day.

That buzz in your head is kinda what the tramadol is about. It's the result of the drug interacting with 5-HT / Serotonin system. Kind of fun until someone's receptors get upregulated.
....and on a side note, that buzz gets a lot louder when phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid is added in the soup bowl.