The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Indiana residents

Hybris

Bluelighter
I see a lot of Chicago people around here, how about any of you in the Indiana region (no need for specifics)?

Yea that's exactly what I was doing, you caught me. I'm so desperate to make internet friends so I can buy drugs from them. I thought I could be sneaky but you guys are way too smart for me, guess its back to Craigslist and topix forums for me.

Hybris, don't get mad that nobody here is from Indiana. Sure, dudes are making stupid comments, but this is the internet after all...

ill represent indiana little cause I got family there but they all just some wanna be chicagoans but can't afford our taxes..

Actually they are smart cause chicago isn't far, like 20min with downtown being 40min and cost of living is so low..gas right now isn't it wht it used to be but its still .25-.30$ cheaper, it used to be like .60$ and worth driving to get gas..ciggs are also way cheaper, like cartons are at least $20 cheaper with all of out taxes..so yeah if you need ciggs and gas it well worth driving the 20min to indiana(well 20 frpm where I live)

Yea there isn't really shit to do around here but where I live is about a 45 min drive to Chicago. I only go up there a few times a year tho for the usual stereotypical things. At least you can get alcohol on Sunday tho.

Mints what are you 16? Grow up dude, not everyone is desperate looking for smack. The last place I'd go would be some internet forum if I was looking for something. The extent of my usage is taking opiates, if I ever got that desperate I'd put myself in rehab. Just interested to see if anyone around here is from the same state and what they're in to. If you'd like to keep calling me childish names and acting like an idiot feel free, but you're the one that looks like he needs internet friends not me.

I think smack is an opiate. Also in my experiance oxy and dilaudid are usually better then smack unless you get good shit.(I never shot smack so I could be wrong.)

Yea there isn't really shit to do around here but where I live is about a 45 min drive to Chicago. I only go up there a few times a year tho for the usual stereotypical things. At least you can get alcohol on Sunday tho.

Mints what are you 16? Grow up dude, not everyone is desperate looking for smack. The last place I'd go would be some internet forum if I was looking for something. The extent of my usage is taking opiates, if I ever got that desperate I'd put myself in rehab. Just interested to see if anyone around here is from the same state and what they're in to. If you'd like to keep calling me childish names and acting like an idiot feel free, but you're the one that looks like he needs internet friends not me.

i dunno you look pretty desperate too if your making threads looking for people in your area..nbdjs

i got family that lives in griffith and its not that bad of an area for bein g right next to gary..but yeah the whole no alcohol on sundays is some shit..at least lansing is 10min down ridge...but you can always go to the bar and if your lucky they will sell you take out beer..my uncle been goin to the same bar for 30years and they will sell him 6packs on sundays, he just goes in drinks a beer, orders a burger and gets 2 6ers to go..but its only 2 kinds.so if hes low on money or something we gotta go out to lansing..its funny 12am at that first liqour store and you see 20 car and line waiting to get in and every car is a person from indiana..which is nuts, i dont get why yall dont nbuy an extrra case on saturday instead of goin out in a sunday

I was referring to prescription narcotics.Jesus you people are relentless around here. Also I was looking for similar location people just like your giant Chicago post merely as "common ground" if you will. That is all. I learned early from my dad to stock up prior to Sunday, it typically seems to be people running for underagers or alcoholics making the trip to the border on Sundays. Im pretty sure most bars do allow carry-out tho. Griffith ain't bad at all, gary on the other hand..

damn right we are relentless, especially to people who break the rules like you

well gary is so big, its got its ok parts but then its got stragiht hood

since im from chicago, ive never gone looking for dope or anything like that in gary cause i dont know my way around but ive always wanted to try it cause the best coke ive ever had comes from indiana and the best and cheapest regs too both from mexicans ..i can only assume the dope is decent too if they got that too

and yeah grifith aint bad, its just all the houses are really old, people need to start redoing them and they would look so much better..i just drive thew my uncles neighborhood and its all faded houses and shit that makes it look kinda dirty or old

They changed the law here last year so now we can buy alcohol at 7 am instead of noon on Sunday. I wish they would sell 24/7 it is a stupid law.

Yeah man, I live in Connectucut and we were the only other state that didn't have alcohol sales on Sundays, but that shit just got repealed a little over a month ago. It's so nice now, I used to make the excuses too "oh it's not so bad I'll stock up" but realistically that shit sucks. You can have that old blue law, enjoy not getting booze on 1 out of 2 weekend days... lol

They need to just level the city of gary. As far as the dope and crack go I couldnt tell you. I know there's plenty of it and people OD in my area quite frequently but I don't use. I have a lot of experience in that city and I'd definitely be careful and go armed if you planned on trying anything out there.

They are trying to get the sunday thing lifted but its tied up somewhere on the political side of things. I don't drink much anymore but I still think the law is complete bullshit and pointless.

Yeah man, I live in Connectucut and we were the only other state that didn't have alcohol sales on Sundays

Here in Georgia, we can't buy alcohol on Sundays in the majority of the state. I think you can buy it in larger cities such as Atlanta though.

I'm pretty sure there's a handful of southern states where buying alcohol on Sunday is illegal.

I'm not sure about the Sunday restriction but I know a lot of states have dry counties. I go on a fishing trip every year to Kentucky lake and we take
12-15 cases of beer with because where we stay is a dry county. Its about an hour drive to the nearest place that sells alcohol. Needless to say I always get a picture of our booze stash when we first get down there haha

Yeah dry counties are one thing but when they were voting on it they kept mentioning how Indiana is the only other state that doesn't have alcohol sales on sunday as one of their arguments. We don't have have carry out from bars here, if you don't drink it there you can't get it.

I'm in TN and you can't buy liquor on sundays or wine I think but you can buy beer after 12PM. Its so ridiculous, people can just stock up the day before and then I think liquor stores open at 9AM.