• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4mg dilaudid high? (snort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooksy

Greenlighter
Will snorting 4mg of dilaudid get me pretty high? I have a low tolerance to opiates, 40-50 mg of hydrocodone will give me the nods. Also would it be a good idea to take like 30mg of hyrocodone with it?

Hydromorphone is a very potent opiate.. I wouldn't advise taking any extra hydrocodone with it until you have taken the 4mg's by itself to gauge how it affects you.

Yes, I agree, 4 mgs insufflated will probably get you pretty high with such a low tolerance. Maybe snort 2 mgs, see how you feel in 20 minutes and snort the other 2 if you need to. Best case scenario, you will have twice as long of a high if you space it.

I would not add in the hydro...

*snip, we don't condone IV use here unless the OP is specifically asking about it*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thatll get you pretty good for a few hours. Id try 2 its a damn good high, especially if you smoke weed but thats just me.

I like your username.

I'd also start with 2mg insufflated for that tolerance since you can always titrate up your dose.

Thanks everybody for the feedback. Have to say that I am impressed with the BL community. Most other places I've asked I never got a straight answer because everyone was too busy hounding me for not banging it. Very professional atmosphere here.

You're welcome, BL is a great place. When you get a chance, you should update us with your experience .
Unless you havent done it yet, in that case I can wait.

Well I've gotta say I'm pretty disappointed with dilaudid. I snorted 2 mg, waited 5 minutes, then snorted the other 2. I definitely got high but it was as if something was missing. Wasn't nearly as euphoric as hydrocodone is for me. It lasted about an hour and then I was stone cold sober. There wasn't any afterglow like there is with oxy and hydro. Considering how expensive it is for me, I doubt I'll be doing it again anytime soon. Also, I just popped 40 mg hydro so im hoping the dilaudid still being in my system will give it a little boost

wow, thats strange ive always had positive results from 4mg snorted. id try eating them if youre not really experiencing anything from nasal roa. I found that eating them makes the effects lest longer (as to be expected) and when id take 8 or 12mg i got pretty high for a few hours.

wow, thats strange ive always had positive results from 4mg snorted. id try eating them if youre not really experiencing anything from nasal roa. I found that eating them makes the effects lest longer (as to be expected) and when id take 8 or 12mg i got pretty high for a few hours.
Yea it wasn't so much that it didn't last long, as it was that it didn't give me that warm fuzzy euphoric feeling that other opiates give me. I'm thinking of buying some china white heroin and snorting that because its so much cheaper than pills. Have you ever messed around with H?

If you didn't get the euphoria from snorted hydromorphone, I don't think taking them orally will help much.

I would stick to hydrocodone if I were you, I wouldn't be jumping on heroin if you still get effects from hydrocodone. Trust me, getting on heroin is like getting on the slow boat headed nowhere fast.

Plug the 4mg pill alone. The bioavailability is almost 100% and you'll feel it all. It's very potent.

I had a similar experience with snorting dilaudid... I started with a 2mg dose like people suggested but ended up having to do about 10mg to get high ( very little tolerance at the time), and it wasnt a very euphoric high. I also found it made me more irritable than other opiates.

Status
Not open for further replies.