• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill the rich

Wealth is all relative. If you claim the dole in the UK (4000 pounds a year, give or take) you are in the wealthiest 22.8% of people in the world. There are 5,097,242,345 (more than 5.0 billion) people less wealthy than you. You are 10 times wealthier than a billion people. Factor in free healthcare and education and you really have it easy compared to the vast majority on this planet.

You all should check your privilege.

Fuck privilage. I couldn't give a shit what I've got or haven't got but I do care about this fucked up world we share.
Most of its problems could be solved if greed was a thing of the past.

The harsh reality is evey, if there was ever a redistribution of wealth (and this is a very big if), from first world countries to the third world, it wouldn't be as simple as skimming wealth from the very top. Instead your wealth would be looked upon as being just as worthy of redistribution. For every million taking from an elite, it is just as likely that you would be expected to give up the same percentage of your own.

The poorest in Britain would be considered very well off in India. The billions at the bottom would look at your own living standards as being excessive and demand their share. A true redistribution would be a shift of the top 25% of the worlds wealth (which anyone here would fall under) being filtered to the 75% without. Your own living conditions would be worse off if true equality was enacted

Yeah but the smack and weed are really cheap over there so its all relative innit 8( :?

...you are in the wealthiest 22.8% of people in the world. There are 5,097,242,345 (more than 5.0 billion) people less wealthy than you...

You all should check your privilege.

And you can do that on this site: http://www.globalrichlist.net/

ignore the bollocks about donating to Ethiopia at the end, and it then becomes an excellent tool to measure your comparative levels of success with the rest of the world.

^ The irony being, rockstars are probably some of the richest people on the planet (or would be if they didn't blow it all on drugs and hookers; which would make them far worse human beings than the actual rich)

Also remember, if you kill the rich... you become the rich!

The rich haven't let their guard down again since Bastille 200 yr ago and Mercedes invented bulletproof glass

Motorhead - Eat The Rich ... \m/ \m/ \m/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eat_the_Rich_(film)

They say music is the food of love,
Let's see if you are hungry enough,
Take a bite, take another, just like a good boy would,
Get a sweet thing on the side,
Home cooking, homicide,
Side order, could be your daughter,
Fingerlicking good

Come on baby, eat the rich,
Put the bite on the son of a bitch,
Don't mess around, don't give me no switch,
C'mon baby eat the rich
C'mon baby eat the rich

Sittin' here in a restaurant,
Tell the waiter just what you want
Is that the meat, you wanted to eat,
How would you ever know?
Hash browns an' bacon strips,
I love the way that you lick your lips,
No fooling, I can see you drooling,
Feel the hunger grow

Eat up, eat you, eat me,
Eat two, get one free
Shetland pony, extra pepperoni
Just pick up the phone,
Eat Greek, or eat Chinese,
Eat salad, or scarf up grease
You're on the shelf, maybe eat yourself,
Come on, bite my bone

Never mind 'kill the rich', what about 'kill the bitch'?

(Fuckin wife pissing me off atm... :X )

So are we still doing this? I've ordered lots of rope specially. To arms, comrades!

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover now that a dinner party for the rich