this is one of his latest and it tickled me tons

lost_pigeon.jpg

[edit] I s'pose I should try to ring the number at some point

also ...

do want:

saltandpepper_601_large.jpg

[edit]
DS08_Fronts6_600.jpg

(I'm gonna buy this, and really will use it at some point. bored of listening to electrohouse, kthnx)

[edit]
DS08_Fronts2_600.jpg

Last edited:
He's still a cunt. He gets praised for all this raise my income tax bullshit but all of the money he earns isn't taxed through income.

What do you mean by "rich" ?

I always thought of you as rich actually.

He's still a cunt. He gets praised for all this raise my income tax bullshit but all of the money he earns isn't taxed through income.

It is really rather easy to talk a big game, especially when you've got billions. But he hasn't been singing off that hymn sheet his whole career either. Back when he was making his first million i'm sure he wouldn't have appreciated high taxes getting in the way of his wealth accumulation. His whole "I live meagerly in the house I bought ages ago" act is total crap too. Yeah, he lives in a 5 bed house for part of the year but he still spends a nice chunk in a multimillion pound house over in California, and flys in a private jet. These things don't bother me, and I respect him as a business man immensely. But if you can't see that 'who' he is and the way he acts and what he says are all just part of an act to get people to invest in Berkshire Hathaway, and see him as a nice guy, then you're a bit of a dick really. The most ironic thing about him saying he, and other wealthy people, should be taxed more, is that he is currently being sued for not paying the apparently meager amount expected of him already! Plus last time I checked, no one is stopping him from writing a nice big check out to the US treasury.

There's nothing ironic about it. He's playing the system as it appears to him. He's also pointing out that the system is fucked.

There's nothing ironic about it. He's playing the system as it appears to him. He's also pointing out that the system is fucked.

He's playing you really... there is very little cohesion between what he says and his actions. If you believe you should be taxed more, then at least pay the tax you currently owe, if not the amount you are advocating!

It's like me saying eating meat is wrong, but i'm gonna keep doing it because everyone else is.

He's playing you really... there is very little cohesion between what he says and his actions. If you believe you should be taxed more, then at least pay the tax you currently owe, if not the amount you are advocating!

It's like me saying eating meat is wrong, but i'm gonna keep doing it because everyone else is.

What a load of rubbish!

What a load of rubbish!

Saying you won't adhere to your own morals until they are imposed on everyone else seems a bit silly to me. Lead by example by at least slightly sticking to what you expect of everyone else! All signs point to Buffett just avoiding the 90% tax he is advocating if it ever happens... It's like a slave owner advocating freedom for all slaves, and refusing to even stop calling them the N word!