• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill the rich

If you think attending uni is an indication of intelligence levels then you're more to be pitied than blamed.

If you think attending uni is an indication of intelligence levels then you're more to be pitied than blamed.

Didn't say that. I think trying to go, and failing miserably, is an indication of either low intelligence or little ability to stick at anything. Which results in being almost middle aged, single, and living in a bedsit. Boo ya.

And which figment of your self-serving imagination are you describing there?

Certainly not the one where I look like an uglier version of Charles Manson but see Brad Pitt in the mirror. That's for sure. Boo ya.

charles-manson.jpg

(Sorry for using your pic without your permission m8 )

Is that a note to self? It's never too late to make something of yourself. Get carving a symbol into your forehead old chap.

When you resort to cheap fabricated personal shots you've already lost the battle, MSB. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I'm off out. Clunk, clique, every trip :)

Someone who sets out to troll me who is easier to annoy back should just be left alone?
bait, was cast, fish was caught. whether it tasted good or not isn't part of the sequence.

re pic stuff

I remember you mentioned you look liked Jesse. a quick flash of a real pic would be appreciated muchly

You need to update your Scottish to English dictionary bud. I wasn't calling your wife a hole, I was just simply inferring that you are in need of a Billy Bragg (not that I can't say the same about myself right enough haha) by the sounds of your chat this afternoon.

If she's with you now - Mrs MSB, gonna pump this boy, eh? Might chill him out a bit.

bait, was cast, fish was caught. whether it tasted good or not isn't part of the sequence.

re pic stuff

I remember you mentioned you look liked Jesse. a quick flash of a real pic would be appreciated muchly

Ok but i'm only going to leave it up for 5 minutes:
troll.jpg

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.

You need to update your Scottish to English dictionary bud. I wasn't calling your wife a hole, I was just simply inferring that you are in need of a Billy Bragg (not that I can't say the same about myself right enough haha) by the sounds of your chat this afternoon.

If she's with you now - Mrs MSB, gonna pump this boy, eh? Might chill him out a bit.

I have hole on tap. No need to chill mun.

[edit] Also, Mrs SB will forever be called the hole. I hope you are happy with yourself.

MR SB: "Make me a coffee, hole"
MRS SB: "Fuck off"

:D