• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Kill the rich

catch_phrase.gif

What would your post count be without "Oy vey", 183?

What's your problem with 'oy vey'? It's a great way of expressing exasperation, which is a regular feeling when you're a mod.

I'm sure you're responsible (at least in part) for a generous slice of those, an' all. ;)

But then again MSB you could coax a death threat out of Mother Theresa. Were she alive.

I'm sure I have earnt a lot of those Sam. :)

It's pretty much just SHM who has given me death wishes of various forms.

Now now, resist the urge to clique sam. The weaker band together to try and bring down the strong. I know it's in your blood ;)

But I thought we already established that everyone on BL except you has the intelligence of a turnip. Boil me and mash me and serve me to Coltdan.

This whole thread is one big troll. Anyone who takes it seriously has the intelligence of a turnip.
eh? you answered seriously.

confused

[edit] AND you linked to the huffington post, which is sacreligious, whether joking or making a serious response

This whole thread is one big troll. Anyone who takes it seriously has the intelligence of a turnip.

And which particular moth flew straight towards SHM's flame, may I ask?

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'd put you above a turnip, I really would. :)

And which particular moth flew straight towards SHM's flame, may I ask?

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'd put you above a turnip, I really would. :)

Haw de haw haw. It was pretty obvious who the thread was created to annoy from the outset. How could I resist giving a little back? This turnip lasted more than 5 minutes at uni btw. Game set match.

as turnip has been mentioned, I feel it appropriate to link this, to which I relate muchly

<3 David Shrigley

sp20.jpg

more

I bought the postcard pack of 25 different ones, nearly run out of em now. must buy more