• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorns Have Roses

Bluelight Crew
The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

Last edited:
Missimoo's handy-dandy B&D MXE thread summary
by missimoo
(thank'em for going through all the trouble, ya juvenile, jib jabbing jerks):

"1) Dose is highly variable depending in route taken, and tolerance, which builds fast. Dose ranges from a few milligrams to long term users using a gram + in a day (although i have never heard of anyone taking a whole gram in a go. DO NOT DO THAT. but you will be surprised how quickly a evening/night of "bumps" add up to a high dose. when people talk about their silly high doses most people mean in a duration of a binge, very few really hit the silly doses. Tolerance doesn't just go up fast italso goes down fast, which is a danger for overdoses..a few day or sometimes a single day break and you need half as much or less.)
2) route of administration varies the effect and strength of the drug - different people have their own favorites. 100 mg up the nose (high dose) might not do much for a heavy long term user this route but could be deadly IV or rectal, or hardly noticeable oral/sublingual (despite some claims sublingual is the best, most don't find this to be true)
3) despite a continued paranoia of negative health effects that can be seen by excessively long posts and replies, no one has got into any serious trouble (yet)...high doses will produce raise in blood pressure and heart rate to dangerous levels. to date, no one has done more then arrive in A&E and draw attention to the drug getting it banned in the uk. however the effects of a overdose ARE SERIOUS AND POTENTIALLY LIFE THREATENING and should not be underestimated. BPMs high enough for seizures/strokes have been common in A&E admissions fortunately as far as i know, no one has had one YET)
4) Narcism. Its all about ME. whilst under the influence
5) it will make you wobbly on your feet, talk like a spaz and despite giving you the illusion you are expressing yourself clearly and coherently whilst thinking/talking/typing essays on bluelight you are currently completely retarded, mania is a problem that compounds this problem for us all, but I don't like the word "mania" I've worked with manic patients, think of it as a stim, you wouldn't call someone on speed manic, you would say speedy/hyper. however they are still likely to rant on and on to anybody about alsorts of shit whilst on the substance....
6) most users love or hate it
7) no one so far who doesn't already have a mental health issue, or poly drug use/issues has come to any major mental health problems other then a panic attack which fades with a period of abstinence. this panic may last for some time after prolonged heavy use. but does go if you give it a rest
8) even the heaviest users who have gone through months of daily use, have been able to slow down, cut out use eventually. a honeymoon. this love affair seems to last a few months. before excessive tolerance or the positive effects of the drug vanish
9) heavy daily use ends up not just with a tolerance, but the drug stops working. (but can remain moorish and compulsive)
10) No one has managed to take enough to kill their bladder yet. People seem to "grow out of it" first.
11) It does not mix with MOST OTHER DRUGS.
12 the issue of "addiction" is one of definition. evidence of psychological dependence, but no physical addiction, no physical withdrawals. even the most outrageous users can give a period without use after the "honeymoon" . addiction to a drug is a huge thing, it takes over your life, takes away your relationships, will make you do whatever you have to do to get that drug at the expense of EVERYTHING including your own health and often to the point of your life- so far ive only read one or two tails of this with mxe but they were from poly drug users and there is no background to their "pre mxe" life...i.e. no stories of "the person that had it all, career, lover and kids" ending up giving head homeless in some alley way for a bump of mxe. it simply isn't that bad. thats what real addiction will do to you. liking something a lot and feeling guilty about it can explain 90% of "im addicted" posts" ...despite this, you can get addicted to anything. if you are worried, be it addiction, or your mental health, the last person to be objective is YOU. so get a second opinion.
13) it takes several days after stopping using it before you go "oh my head is clear" so give yourself a break.
14) tolerance will go down fast but ability to hole takes a lot longer to come back. as doest most of the magic . long term users report the loss of the afterglow, and the psychedelic aspects of the drug and are left with only a dopamine like rush with compulsive re-dosing. (particularly those who insufate (snort) the drug as fav ROA
15) it dehydrates you, remember to drink water. some people have had urinary infections and panicked that its bladder death, but its just because they have been on a binge and have been dehydrated for too long. (SO FAR no one has reported serious bladder issues despite a huge number of people who have been taking this drug for some time now often to excess. there is a lot of PARANOIA of bladder damage, but saying that, the potential for damage is REAL, just not as high as people thought/think...remember though, that the more you take, and the longer you take it for. the more real the risks will become. this is a RC. we REALLY DONT KNOW what the long term effects will be, but we can take a educated guess)
16) advice on these threads come from a range of drug users, the majority with a long history of poly drug use, when taking advise, look at the bigger picture, is this person a complete moron taking mixes of lots of chemicals over a long period of time, are they actually just cooked in the head anyway? or are they REALLY sensible and experienced, or just plain well educated in the matter.... quite often a look at someones "other posts" in different parts of blue light will give a clearer picture of who you are taking advise from. eg. if i said "ye, a gram a day is harmless, i used to do it all the time, im fine" you will probably find that ive posted somewhere else about being on some form of medication, or that actually 30 posts previously i was talking about aliens and how i couldnt stop taking the drug whist at the same time posting somewhere else about being sectioned, and loosing my friends and family..get where im going with this... choose who you take advise from. (i didnt do the above btw. that was an example...pmsl)
17) (I'm not 100% sure of this, but it seems to work, and others have posted it).taking a (low dose) of benzo reduces some of the negative effects ...ie "takes the edge off it". less panic, less mania. also been voiced, but no proof that this stops some of the neuro toxicity and protects your brain (a bit)...i believe this is true for DXM and probably the DXM pages is where it came from. verdict is out, make up your own mind)....obviously mixing drugs runs a big risk, high doses of mxe and benzos will not save you, they will make it more likely you get into trouble. emphasis on LOW DOSES.
18) some quote that you can always take more, but you cant take less of a drug, cant remember the reference..but its golden advise. small bumps add up to a higher dose and you can get a better idea of whats going to happen rather then risking shoving a huge amount in you at once."

Just wanted to add to my last post in the last thread...

PS I've had some tooth pain lately as I'm between root canals and MXE REALY REALLY helps with that better than the ibuprofin 800mg pills the dentist gives me. This stuff is extremely valuable for medical pain relief.
I'm starting to view MXE as a medicine/pain treatment as well as a hallucinogen/spiritual tool.

I started off with 20-30mg doses... then 40-50mg... 75-100.. 200 8o

I had to quit entirely because of i had any appreciable amount laying around id get in it all the time lol... i did just get some more tho... saving it for a special occasion in a couple months :D

Yeah I be saving some for next time I get acid tabs again that shit was super fun haha.
Bit of a mania panick for about half a second there when the MXE peaked but I knew it was coming and kept calm hahahaha
good times. Love you guys. Thanks for learning me straight. Making sure when I mix to keep all doses nice and low...

I can still hole on MXE but it's not quite the same as it was that one first or second crazy special time. holing on MXE and acid was all kinds of nutty. New perspective.

saving it for a special occasion in a couple months

I'm saving mine for a special occasion in a couple of minutes.

Now I'm not sure which comes first, the special occasion, or the MXE...

Ordered a gram of this in the past, but since Ketamine is readily available in my area and I think MXE is a weak pull off, I consumed the gram of MXE over the course of a year. Wasn't very satisfied. Yes the Opiate-like warmth and euphoria were pretty okay, but nothing beats the relaxing vibes and way the world looks on K.

Peace,

question to people who need 300-400mg ketamine nasaly to hole: ~ how much mxe do you use to hole ?

question to people who need 300-400mg ketamine nasaly to hole: ~ how much mxe do you use to hole ?

I dont hole from nasal mxe, even 200mg... mxe up the nose is very stimulating but not that psychedelic... sublingual is the way to go for holing with mxe. Then its easily attainable on 100mg

I dont hole from nasal mxe, even 200mg... mxe up the nose is very stimulating but not that psychedelic... sublingual is the way to go for holing with mxe. Then its easily attainable on 100mg

i agree about the roa, i snort mxe only in social situations
what are your k-hole doses?

wayab, if you're just starting out with MXE I would still start low, somewhere in the region of 30-50mg (after an allergy test first).

It's been a while since I've had MXE (I'm from the UK)!

I miss it lots & lots! :(

I was just reading through missymoo's guide and it mentions how MXE dehydrates you! Fuck me, no kidding! I have never experinced such massive dehydration from any other chemical before, it's extreme!

I used to find myself pissing buckets every 30 minutes even when I hadn't been drinking!

Anyway, to all you MXE lovers, enjoy it whilst you can. It has yet to take off as a street drug, From friends who have bought, they claim that it's very impure!

Ordered a gram of this in the past, but since Ketamine is readily available in my area and I think MXE is a weak pull off, I consumed the gram of MXE over the course of a year. Wasn't very satisfied. Yes the Opiate-like warmth and euphoria were pretty okay, but nothing beats the relaxing vibes and way the world looks on K.

Peace,

I used to love just being in bed watching films, MXE's duration, the warm euphoria/opiate feel were big pluses for me!

^yeah, there's nothing addictive about MXE. I just choose to do it every single day. It's my choice. ME. ME. ME with the 'X' factor thrown in. See what I'm sayin'?

And it doesn't warp your perspective or make you delusional. In fact, it's made me realise how delusional other people have been in not acknowledging my greatness. The only painful thing about MXE is realising how great I am. It hurts me to look in the mirror and realise that that's the only other person who knows how truly great I am.

There you go, folks... bit of MXE humour for you to welcome in the 10th thread on this epic substance.

(PS. I'm great)

^yeah, there's nothing addictive about MXE. I just choose to do it every single day. It's my choice. ME. ME. ME with the 'X' factor thrown in. See what I'm sayin'?

And it doesn't warp your perspective or make you delusional. In fact, it's made me realise how delusional other people have been in not acknowledging my greatness. The only painful thing about MXE is realising how great I am. It hurts me to look in the mirror and realise that that's the only other person who knows how truly great I am.

There you go, folks... bit of MXE humour for you to welcome in the 10th thread on this epic substance.

(PS. I'm great)

it did that shit to me! that old U.K. shit before the ban, made me a delusional manic fucktard. But, you know I miss being like that. Mania does feel good even though its bad... Hey, wait a minute... Isn't that what recreational drug abuse is all about??

anyways it looks like my time with mexxy is over for at least a year. For one, I am joining the military, in less than 6 days. Secondly, the case where stimulant drugs making my hands go numb has been getting worse, and now its hard to hole without my hands getting pins and needles. One time it got really bad and threw me into a panic attack where i swore I was about to die. I have never yelled for my girlfriend to get me an ambulance before and I have been through some overdoses.

^yeah, there's nothing addictive about MXE.

The strong compulsion that had me doing it everyday, even at work (I'm a waiter ffs!!!) coupled with massive tolerance definitely felt like borderline addiction.

it did that shit to me! that old U.K. shit before the ban, made me a delusional manic fucktard. But, you know I miss being like that. Mania does feel good even though its bad... Hey, wait a minute... Isn't that what recreational drug abuse is all about??

So in the countries where it's legal, is it not as good as it used to be (pre UK ban)? Sounds like Mephedrone, the same thing happened to that whereby quality of it went down worldwide after the UK ban.

And yes, the mania from MXE felt awesome!

I agree idontdothizz, the mania is most enjoyable.

My post was tongue-in-cheek, of course. I was also kidding about MXE not being addictive. I have found it incredibly psychologically hard to stop, or even cut down a bit. I consider myself to be pretty good at quitting things once I've decided they're not doing much good for me (I quit smoking cigarettes after 14 years of daily smoking once I decided definitively that I found it boring and useless), but it's been damn hard (well impossible so far) to reduce my MXE consumption.

I want to cut down because it's just not good to be taking powerfully mind-warping stuff all the time, but the problem is that it really does seem to help me in numerous ways. And despite the tolerance I've built up, I can still get an amazing hole if I use enough sublingually. I don't hole often because it's quite an intense experience. Perhaps the whole 'hole' expression is overused and/or misunderstood, but for me that level of experience means abandoning my body, mind, and sense of self and experiencing a deeper level of consciousness arising. More of a portal than a simple 'hole'.

Status
Not open for further replies.