• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the most diverse magical drugs ive ever tried, along with DMT. every experience is different, to start off with it used to replicate other drugs, sometimes id feel drunk and on meph, other times on mdma, other times drunk and stoned, if i M-hole i feel like im balls deep on DMT. crazy stuff. these days when i dose enough the room feels full of entities, complete connection with music, a closed eye feeling of being pulled along through alien landscapes. for some reason ive got no desire to do it anymore though, used to love it, would do it once a week like a kinda ritual, loved the afterglow

I had the impression that the earlier batches of methoxetamine were (more or less) smokeable (as is, i.e. as the hydrochloride salt) in a smoke bubble, whereas the more recent batches seem to behave much worse in this respect. I am quite convinced about the purity of all batches mentioned; is it possible that the smokeability of methoxetamine hydrochloride is highly dependant on the precise crystal form it is in or any similar factors?

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Yesterday I had one of the craziest trips in my life. Took between 50-60mg on an empty stomach. I lied down, put on tekken tunes (a mode of a new tekken game where you can playback background music. The tune that caught my attention resembled ballroom music. and then it happened - i was teleported into a video game that I had been playing the whole previous week - Dishonored - I appeared in the 5th mission - the last ball of lady boyle. I could literallly walk around her mansion which looked identical to one in the real game, I remember that I just could not believe my eyes and ears. The music from Tekken Tag 2 was playing in a residence of Lady Boyle from Dishonored where I was Corvo Attano the assassin from game. Plus I teach English and it largely influences my life and all my thoughts were in English. CRAZY PSYCHO SHIT THIS MXE IM TELLIN U ;] It takes information from your subconsciousness + visual /audio stimuli and you can do, become, go , everywhere and everything you want ;) Like a projection of alternate reality created from you r subsciouncess + audio / visual stimuli. SICK! What do you think about it ?

Absolutely amazing. After 10 days off I got some of the 'tried and true' MXE batch (larger white/translucent crystals) from my previous supplier a couple days ago. Last night was one of the most impressive nights of my life. I was seeing the vibrational quality of all material- light, matter etc. Everything is singing! I was very 'tuned-on' last night, which is to say I was sensitive to a relatively large range of signals around me resulting in hours of nonstop awe and wonder. I should say that a very small amount of cannabis about an hour after dosing set me off into the world of music and flowing waveforms. A band was practicing inside the house next to me, really groovy jam-band reggae type stuff and the 'good vibes' took me for a spiritual ride. Later in the evening I was in a quiet room and (I have somewhat long hair) when I rustled my hair around I suddenly noticed a 'twinkling' signal which I figured out was the signals my hair strands were receiving as if they were acting as anntenae to better 'feel' the world around me. I should note that my hair was unusually frizzy 'static electric' looking as if it was actually electrified by the 'music' all around me. Delusion or not, the perception that my hair strands were active antennae and that I could 'hear' with them was as real as day to me. I feel great today, a typical afterglow.
I want to respond briefly about using MXE to help get off opiates. Because of my anecdotal experience, I believe MXE can be a very unique and powerful tool to help rehabilitate the mind and spirit from a period of opiate abuse. Additionally, MXE works better than just about anything else I've tried for the physical withdraw symptoms. Opiate addiction had me by the balls till I discovered MXE.

Does anyone have any information on the "loss of magic" with this substance?

I noticed earlier in the year during periods of heavy abuse, eventually, the drug would only have a mild stimulating effect with no depth and not much dissosciation.

Does it come back? It has for me but I wonder if anyone has pushed it to the point of the magic coming back. My tolerance did lower substantially after only using it once in a 2 month period.

im loving reading seeing this stuff help people get off drugs that are fucking there life up, beating addictions etc

I just finished reading through the 20 page UK drug report that was linked up a couple pages back. I feel bad for the UK........it basically says that they are recommending making every arylcyclohexylamine analogue either schedule 1 or 2 under the Misuse of Drugs act. Methoxetamine, 2-MK, N-Ethyl Ketamine, 3-MeO-PCP, 4-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and just about any other variant that you could imagine. That is very depressing from the future research perspective of these extremely novel compounds. I really feel that this class of substances could offer a lot of help for people suffering from a variety of mental ailments.........from depression, to bi-polar and schizophrenia, to OCD, human addiction tendencies and everything in between. Arylcyclohexylamines..........and Methoxetamine in particular really allow a person to dive deep into their mind and sub-conscious to an unbelievable extent at times. I personally have had to deal with opiate addiction, and bi-polar disorder...............and although I will admit that I do abuse MXE..................it has genuinely helped give me a new understanding and appreciation of life. My desire to use opiates is almost non-existent for the first time in 5 years. I actually have hopes and dreams for my life again..........and I partially thank MXE for helping me gradually sort thru my issues and get my head and life back together again. I'm sure people on here will talk shit and say that I am delusional...that it's just the drugs talking, but your average person who has not suffered from addiction, or depression, or any other variety of mental disorders just cannot understand the extent that a human being will go to in order to find happiness and mental stability in their life.
I have tried countless pharmaceuticals and any street drug that you can imagine in failed attempts to help my brain.................and there is nothing that has helped me with my disorders to the extent that Methoxetamine has. That doesn't mean it's some magic fix, or miracle cure, that kind of shit just doesn't exist.........but it has really helped me find myself again after years of whirlwind drug abuse and craziness. It may not be a permanent cure, but it can be an amazing tool when used respectfully to begin understanding the inner workings of human suffering and mental disorders, and just the brain in general really. It's just unfortunate that such a novel compound, along with other dissociatives, will more than likely end up getting locked away for years and years in the government vault of illegal drugs. These compounds could seriously be the key to finally understanding some of the mysteries of the human brain, and offering a whole range of people the help they wish they could find. It's just sad to see the "Powers That Be" all around the world disrespect such promising and novel compounds. I hope we never see arylcyclohexylamines disappear from circulation just because of legality........they are far to important. It would be a shame.
Enjoy and respect these compounds while we can folks.................because they truly are a beautiful thing.

Does anyone have any information on the "loss of magic" with this substance?

If anything I've noticed a general "gain of magic" trend with the continued use of MXE. But, I've also abused MXE to the point where the high became boring, despite the fact that I was very intoxicated.

Generally, people seem to report that loss of magic with dissociatives is more or less permanent, so for any fans of the high I would advise caution and moderation.

Nicely said, Mr. Meowfish. I think with a good will and a strong mind + the MXE, you're about to be one hell of a happy and content person. But don't trade one addiction for another. MXE is very powerful and also very very dangerous, if people are keeping this in mind and using it in moderation, it surely can be the answer to many questions for oneself, but also their demise - if abused.

I was really addicted to mxe before the ban came in here, April 5th! I was addicted to k before snorting 3-4 gramme lines a day, with mxe I was sniffing 750mg lines, silly I know, but I love dissasociatives! 20-30 mgs is enough for a begginer!

Maybe 750mg lines of something someone told him was mxe... hardcore dude!

Must have been cut to shit.. and what about his Ketamine usage? At first I read 3-4 grams a day, I said to myself WTF, then I looked again to read 3-4 gram lines.. lol why not, if 80+% of it was inactive cut maybe?

obviosly you don't know what dissociatives addiction and tolerance can lead to. ive never done 3-4g lines but i can easily see this as possible. i have reached the point where i neeeded a ~1g line to hole, and after a long break i still need 400-500mgs.
thats why the best advice to anyone addicted to dissocitves is to do them rarely so they can stay addicted if you know what i mean

Can someone enlighten me on what kind of drug, besides being a dissociative, MXE actually is? Mean upper/downer. Or does it change depending on dose, and can somebody tell approximate doses where it transforms from being one to being the other?

I just don't know if I should treat it like an upper or downer, after 6months of more or less regular use.
On one side it definitely wakes me up when very tired, much more so than coffee, almost comparable to amps, on the other hand there is no problem with sleeping just minutes after the main effects wear off. Unlike when I taky any actual stim, where even very slight dose makes me unable to sleep for hours. It also seems to differ greatly batch to batch, I remember that with the first batch I tried I found it much harder to sleep. My current batch (which I'm going through slowly) overall feels more sedating but at the same time it still increases my heart rate.
And in every case, the more MXE I take, the higher heart rate (and so possiblybreathing rate) I have so I honestly don't understand why combining with booze should lead to respiratory depression, as I read in MXE combinations thread. Its not the same as combining opiates with booze where it is obvious. :|

I guess it was already discussed in this thread but I still have mess in this.

^ MXE does seem to be in a grey area between stimulant and sedative. Sometimes I feel like I'm falling into a perfect dream when I'm coming up on MXE. But, it'll keep me up and chipper into the wee hours of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.