• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Please come back to us in a couple years (assuming total abstinence) and explain exactly how it led to personal growth that wouldn't otherwise have happened. Not just you, all y'all claimants with your dissociative snake oil.

I started drawing again and learned it was something from my youth I had forgotten that I liked.
I personally grew from this experience because I find drawing is an excellent form of expression for me (That I had forgotten, or didn't realize for a few years).

I want to begin experimenting with oral administrations. Does anyone have experience with parachuting MXE? Or perhaps simply swallowing in capsules?

Even if the answers were given over and over in the many MXE-Threads here, oral administration via a capsule is imo more psychedelic, calming and therefore something else effects-wise than snorting. It's the same substance so there's not THAT much difference but it's noticeable.

When I said years, do you know what I meant? It was years. 'Cause many of us could name some, or were some, chronic users of methamp or H or some serious shit, and in the midst of it could no doubt name some mighty fine accomplishments above and beyond our normal that they enabled. That doesn't make them a positive influence on people's lives, or useful tools for personal growth.

This is something that can only be measured with perspective, and you need a lot of time for that.

I can tell you don't share my sentiment thought, where does the negativity towards mxe come from?

I have no negativity towards mxe, it's a delightfully fun drug, one of the most enjoyable around. My issue is with perceived benefits from it. My view is that dissociatives have more in common with opiates than with pyschedelics, psychologically speaking, and the risk/benefit of self-medication with them reflects this. Which is to say, it's pretty damn close to 'always a bad idea'.

Hey guys just got a quick question is sublingual a useful ROA for using mxe? Any possible damage to watch for?

^Sublingual works great, and was my preferred ROA, well of the ones that I would condone people using. Some folks don't care for it though (nasal has a sizable faction of followers as well).

^Sublingual works great, and was my preferred ROA, well of the ones that I would condone people using. Some folks don't care for it though (nasal has a sizable faction of followers as well).

Thank you. I'm currently trying 20 mg sublingual on top of 40 mg oral. I've had quite a long break, and quite a few problems recently, so I decided to spend the past few hours dissociated to work through them. I'm feeling very optimistic about the future, thankfully, and I've finally got my priorities straight regarding drug use. MXE isn't something to be abused. Back when I used to use multiple times a week the experience meant nothing, it was all just a distraction from stress in my life. The body suffers, the mind suffers, everything about you suffers if you don't take control over your own life and i've learned this. For anyone reading who is interested in this drug, don't even touch it.

Back when I used to use multiple times a week the experience meant nothing, it was all just a distraction from stress in my life. The body suffers, the mind suffers, everything about you suffers if you don't take control over your own life and i've learned this.

For sure. Well said.

But I don't agree with this next bit:

For anyone reading who is interested in this drug, don't even touch it.

It's like anything else - it requires moderation, which of course can be hard, but I don't think it's something to be so afraid of as to never try it.

But yes, less is more. Take it less often and enjoy it more. Like anything else.

When I said years, do you know what I meant? It was years. 'Cause many of us could name some, or were some, chronic users of methamp or H or some serious shit,
Right...
I pulled myself off meth and I do notice ways it changed my life years later having honestly being able to say I haven't had any (that I knew of lol!) in a good five years or so.

For instance
I'm a very technical person more so than many others I might notice about.

I understand your request and I'll be back in a few years to preach about what the hell MXE did to me then too lol.
I thought you guys didn't wanna hear it tho. :(;)

For anyone reading who is interested in this drug, don't even touch it.
lol if you guys even have the real thing I'd advise you to sample carefully and then throw the rest away lol.

Just reportin' back with the results of attempting sublingual dosing. It's most likely because of the aniracetam i've been taking, but I feel pretty much sober right now. I'm understandably tired because its 3:30am, and i'm wishing for sleep. Dosing sublingually definitely felt like more of a body high, but I experienced the misfortune of burning my tongue/throat. I think i'll stick to oral, just wish it had a faster onset + didn't last so long

Ended up having to quite MXE entirely. Ever since abusing it almost every day for a few months, I have experienced sustained lower urinary tract symptoms. It should be noted that MXE is not the "bladder safe" chemical many people believe it to be..

I have no negativity towards mxe, it's a delightfully fun drug, one of the most enjoyable around. My issue is with perceived benefits from it. My view is that dissociatives have more in common with opiates than with psychedelics, psychologically speaking, and the risk/benefit of self-medication with them reflects this. Which is to say, it's pretty damn close to 'always a bad idea'.

Ah, I see your point. Then I'll elaborate a bit on my view on mxe as well. For me personally, it does induce a state which helps me deal with situations I might be having trouble with at the time. As with psychedelics the insights I gained I take with me into my life and one some points they have had a great positive effect on my well-being. What I gathered from your post is that you think mxe can be abused an 'escape' drug, and thus habit-forming. For some people this will definitely be the case indeed. At the moment I am through my mxe, and with that I shall try to explain my take on personal growth. During my mxe sessions I have learned to cope with some things that had been a heavy burden for me. I can genuinly say that my mxe-experiences have had a positive influence on my life. I've had so many great experiences with friends as well, mxe releases the child in me and I treasure some of the experiences I have had with my best mate. I am quite an introvert person, shy, and I tend to put others before me even at my own dispense. Ketamine was always just sheer fun, but mxe made me analyse why I had such a bad selfimage in a way unique to dissociatives, and improve myself on points where I felt it was needed. That is the real beauty of mxe for me, to look objectively to your own person and to show it can be different. It can be a great motivator. If mxe were to become unattainable for me from this point on I wouldn't have a problem with it, I feel like I have gotten enough out of it already.

To me this constitutes as responsible use of mxe, and I enjoy it this way. I should also mention that I did not got into mxe because of above stated reasons, this drug came as a pleasant surprise, but one that should be handled with a good dose of self-discipline. I apologize if I seem to be a bit on the fence about this, thing is that I am aware of the abuse that comes with the drug, but I simply wanted to state that when used wisely it can definitely have a positive influence, atleast in my personal experience. But who knows, I might be wrong as well ;)
All that being said, I have heard it being called a great antidepressant, or anxiety relieving and whatnot. If this is the attitude you start off with when using mxe you could indeed be headed for a slippery slope.

Edit- After having done some further research it seems I have underestimated the abuse of mxe.. I personally treat mxe as I would a psychedelic, I wasn´t aware that it was being abused that much.

Last edited:
Spoke too soon about saying sublingual did nothing. I attempted to go to sleep just to experience a two and a half hour long hole. It was very enjoyable, but I desperately wanted to sleep near the end of it as I could feel an unfamiliar mania rising.

Ended up having to quite MXE entirely. Ever since abusing it almost every day for a few months, I have experienced sustained lower urinary tract symptoms. It should be noted that MXE is not the "bladder safe" chemical many people believe it to be..

Bummer dude.

Stuff loses it's fun doing it that often anyways.

Let us know if you see any doctors and have any updates.

Spoke too soon about saying sublingual did nothing. I attempted to go to sleep just to experience a two and a half hour long hole. It was very enjoyable, but I desperately wanted to sleep near the end of it as I could feel an unfamiliar mania rising.
meh holding a bunch of powder under your tongue for long is bound to do something funky.

Couldn't find the MXE combinations thread and I'm lazy so I'm just gonna ask this here.

I've got some MXE (about 30-40mg) and some #3 heroin is well. My tolerance is high at the moment so I don't think I'll be nodding off, even if I do all of it. There isn't much left.

The thing is that I'm going to a club tonight. I rolled a week ago, so I can't do that again. I'm less interested in dancing and going crazy but more just getting loose.

What would you recommend as the time frame for doing these? Should I take the MXE before I go to the club (it will take about 30 min to get there) and then do the H while im in the club?

Should I just mix both of them together and do it will I'm there?

The show is from 11:30 to 7:00AM so I'm going be chilling there for a while.

I guess I'm just trying to get a bit of a stimulant effect from the MXE. I'm used to taking upwards of 80-100mg to really dissociate.

I love the way dissociatives open your eyes to notice the beauty in things that you wouldn't normally notice. Last week I saw something about "amnestic shellfish poisoning" & was interested by it. The next day I walked past A pond & I noticed the most beautiful midnight blue mussel shell on the ground. I also get the "child like" magic effect after a few days use. Another thing that struck me was that my mom was saying that I have a childish sense of humor. A few days later the radio was playing the song "Forever Young" by Rod Stuart. My father died when I was 8 & he gave me a copy of that record.
Also, I'm now ~90% sure that the last order of "mxe" was actually ketamine. It kicks in in like ~10 minutes as opposed to the regular 30 minutes I'm used to & it wears off quicker. It's also not quite as potent but feels "lighter" but not less intense. I'm happy with it. And please, no PM's asking for sources! :)

I'm now ~90% sure that the last order of "mxe" was actually ketamine. It kicks in in like ~10 minutes as opposed to the regular 30 minutes I'm used to & it wears off quicker. It's also not quite as potent but feels "lighter" but not less intense.

Sounds a lot like the effect I got after using MXE constantly: seems to kick in very quickly, not as heavy, doesn't last as long.

Perhaps it's just tolerance kicking in;)

(That is, if you ARE using a lot of it. I'm not saying you're wrong about getting ketamine instead of MXE)

Couldn't find the MXE combinations thread and I'm lazy so I'm just gonna ask this here.

I've got some MXE (about 30-40mg) and some #3 heroin is well. My tolerance is high at the moment so I don't think I'll be nodding off, even if I do all of it. There isn't much left.

The thing is that I'm going to a club tonight. I rolled a week ago, so I can't do that again. I'm less interested in dancing and going crazy but more just getting loose.

What would you recommend as the time frame for doing these? Should I take the MXE before I go to the club (it will take about 30 min to get there) and then do the H while im in the club?

Should I just mix both of them together and do it will I'm there?

The show is from 11:30 to 7:00AM so I'm going be chilling there for a while.

I guess I'm just trying to get a bit of a stimulant effect from the MXE. I'm used to taking upwards of 80-100mg to really dissociate.
Take the MXE before the heroin. (If snorted) dose 5-10 minutes before you do the heroin.

I used to do fentanyl and mxe A LOT... good god that shit is bliss <3. Just be careful, you will nod super high and possibly puke a lot...

I love MXE... but i think +3 months of daily mxe abuse can give weird/bad physical and mental w/d.
Go ahead and ask me why sometime. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.