• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this thread(s) for awhile & been using MXE on & off for like 18 months. As much as I love it I have no problem letting myself run out and then usually after awhile my anxiety/depression returns to it's "normal" level. Well I just got some for the first time since the UK ban from a new source. My first impression was that it may have been cut because it wasn't as potent as what I was getting, but now I'm thinking it might be something else. It feels "lighter" & cleaner and the effects don't linger into the next day, but I'm able to hole just the same but less dark/mindfuck and I can sleep afterward. I haven't had K since the '90's so my memory of it is kinda hazy but I think this is similar if not the same. I actually paid quite a bit less than I have in the past.
I'm not trying to ask or even speculate as to how/why this batch is different but I'm interested in hearing other's experiences with different batches. The source I got it from was not a typical RC vendor but was selling it along with mostly dentistry & medical supplies with a few random chems thrown in.

BTW Any albums by Plastikman are fucking made for the hole. Especially Consumed. I can't believe I used to think it was his most boring work but now I appriciate it's subtle minamalism & texture. Just like a good brain massage.
Anyway...

AFAIK its just different synth's, so far i've come across 3 types of MXE.

Yellow sandy - weak garbage (Personally have not had the yellow stuff but my mates told me steer clear from anyone selling it)
White powder - average/good
White sandy - very potent

I allways purchase from very trusted vendors, not some new kiddys who will sell anything so I trust that it's all MXE.

Jamshyd's regimen adjusted for potency would have you taking 5 milligrams at a time a few times a day, I think.

If you're feeling suicidal, I recommend posting on Second Opinion or The Dark Side, as may suit your concerns. I do not recommend killing yourself; it is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Only the freebase is likely to work in this fashion. You probably don't have freebase.

Did you mean a permanent solution to a temporary problem?

killing yourself will only temporarily solve the eternal problem of "to be, or not to be", as once dead you'll remember why you forgot at birth that we are the universe

Does anyone else ever get the feeling that you know things that you would normally question during the afterglow/mania? A couple of examples would be that I went into a store with my ex-gf (alcoholic) who steals both alcohol & DXM all the time. Were in the store & seperated for maybe a minute while I filled my basket with tea. We were there so that she could fill an Rx (nothing good) but the pharmacy was closed. When I asked where she went she said she had gone to check the hours on the pharmacy. I knew it was a lie. I didn't have any doubt. I told her that I knew what she was doing & she denied it but I insisted. There was no doubt in my mind. I wasn't even angry about it I felt sorry for her. Normally I would suspect a lie, but this wasn't a suspicion. I told her that I would not leave the store with her.
After we hung out (did some MXE) after it wore off (late) I drove home (which I had no trouble doing.) At one point a police car pulled up next to me at a red light & I had no reaction. There was no "what if..." I normally panic even when I have no reason to when I see a police car late at night (I was once convicted of DUI because I had a seizure while sober- so I have a reason to fear them) There are other examples as well...
At first these "premonitions" scared me, but now I've come to appriciate them. People might say that I'm "suffering" from a bit of mania or that I'm just interpreting things differently but we are just human beings when it comes to trying to define things. This kind of "faith" is new to me.
I hope you're all doing well out there, especially the guy contemplating suicide. Please don't do it. It's like pissing in the face of anyone who has ever cared for you, whether they are still alive or not.

Hello,

So im gonna do a lil mxe tonight, probably no more than 50mg. Im wondering if their may be some kind of negative reaction if i take an Abilify later tonight to help myself sleep.
Ive already searched and couldnt find a solid answer so i thought id try here.

Peace,
DTHM

I got some mxe.coming thos week along with etizolam... anyone mixed these two? I was thinking benzo on the comedown because mxe is pretty stimulating for me... not asking "should i?"... just saying im gonna and asking of anyone else has or knows of contradictions or probs :)

I've never had any issues mixing etiz and mxe.

Taking it on the comedown of a big mxe session can indeed be a good way to come back to earth and calm down a bit (if you want to). Otherwise I like to keep them separate, because etiz dulls the MXE experience for me.

Having said that, compared to benzos like diazepam and clonazepam, etiz doesn't take too much from the experience. Diazepam kills MXE for me. I wasted so much MXE last time I took valium beforehand, and it frustrated the shit out of me - I took twice the usual amount and got less than half of the usual experience. For some people that combo seems to work well, though. Different strokes for different blah blah.

Have fun, Chemically Insane!

Actually, when combined I get a great bodyhigh out of it. It does definitely take away from mxe's psychedelic features though.

That would be very probable. a typical 1mg dose of etizolam is about equivalent to a valium 10 in its effects on GABA, and half of that already causes a noticable decrease in Depth of the MXE exxperience.

The couple times I injected 2c-i subcutaneously it produced an effect very similar to the effects profile of IM injection. Peaking within 5-10 minutes, almost instant onset, very strong effects. I'd imagine that SC injection of MXE should be fairly similar to IM injection and probably less dangerous, but I don't have experience personally with IM injection so I can't specifically comment on that.

When I first received MXE, I had a love relationship with it where I took it about once every 3-4 days for about 3 weeks. However, I noticed that the feeling of being dissociated became very repetitive. The CEVs were mindblowing the first time but the novelty wore off each successive time I dosed. Also, I noticed a lingering weakening of vision and not feeling 100% "present" in the world while sober. My vision would constantly zone out and I couldn't keep a constant focus of vision on an object for longer than 10 seconds. It has since been 5 weeks since I last dosed and my vision is getting much better. MXE has given me amazing times but I'm afraid I have to quit. I heard these effects can occur with any dissociatives so this has also turned me off from ever trying K or DXM either.

Last edited:
For those who are frequent users with a tolerance - Has anyone had luck with lowering tolerance through different routes of administration?

I've only ever used MXE by snorting it. As of late, it takes 200mg - 250mg to get me feeling close to a hole. I've been going through this stuff way too fast for my personal enjoyment. It's not so much that I have a problem doing it every day, more so that my tolerance is so high I simply run out too soon, even without daily use.

I want to begin experimenting with oral administrations. Does anyone have experience with parachuting MXE? Or perhaps simply swallowing in capsules? How did it compare to snorting? I know a lot of you say Snorting is more speedy, less dissociated compared to Oral.

When I first started snorting MXE, I could hole on 50mg. Now I can snort 200mg at once and not even come close. And my source hasn't changed, neither has the quality, so I know it has to be tolerance. I think it may have something to do with my nasal cavities as well. Since I am snorting much more material at once, I can taste a fair bit coming down into my throat in the drip. Who knows. Either way, I want to try a new ROA and see if I can use a lesser amount for my desired results.

For me the problem with semi-frequent MXE use isn't so much physical tolerance, it's psychological tolerance. It all gets rather monotonous.

when combined with what?

I was referring to the mix of etizolam and mxe indeed. I used it to come down from mxe but found the mix quite enjoyable. Of course this only applies when administering a low dose of etizolam. Around 3-4mg successfully kills off the trip(I do have somewhat of a tolerance to etizolam though, hence the relatively high dose) for me.

I have found that mxe mixes quite well with most of anything without resulting in noticeable physical discomfort. The only bad experience I can recall was of a friend who mixed it with 4MEC and got into a nasty enough state for a friend of his to call me for advice, but I know too little to about what doses were had to point out the cause of the bad experience.

Tried mxe while on acid and mdma last sunday, after the peak of the molly subsided. It made the transition so much more gradual.

For me the problem with semi-frequent MXE use isn't so much physical tolerance, it's psychological tolerance. It all gets rather monotonous.

I agree somewhat. It doesn't really get 'old' to me, I enjoy a clean mxe trip but I do think I have explored all states of being in the 20mg-60mg doses. Revisiting those atmospheres can still yield worthwhile experiences and sometimes personal growth (atleast I like to think so).

Last edited:
^Please come back to us in a couple years (assuming total abstinence) and explain exactly how it led to personal growth that wouldn't otherwise have happened. Not just you, all y'all claimants with your dissociative snake oil.

Can't comment on the long term, but I can point to a couple of experiences with MXE that led to positive, substantive results. On a few occasions (only a tiny fraction of the zillions of times I've taken MXE) I've felt myself separate into two distinctly different parts that were both familiar: one of them I'd called my everyday self (ego, I suppose), and the other I'd call my permanent self.

During one of these occasions I was able to have a dialogue between the two parts and to write down a few notes because I felt the answers I was getting were worth recording, even if notes wouldn't capture the full scope of the knowledge. As it turns out, the notes weren't necessary because I've never forgotten what I learned at that time - it's etched into my mind.

Anyway, this was about 6 months ago, and the result is that I started and completed a personal project that I had dreamed of doing for years, but had always been too afraid of doing. My feelings about the project now that it's done are good (I was happy with the outcome), but the real value was that moment of knowing that pushed me to make a fantasy a reality. I do actually feel that I'm more complete than before for having done it.

Of course I've also had heaps of experiences that weren't noteworthy (so to speak) and also done some kind of silly things while manic from it. But this was one thing that I can point to with a real result, and for which MXE was the catalyst.

(PS. do you want to buy some snake oil? I swear it'll lengthen your cock by at least two and a half inches!)

^Please come back to us in a couple years (assuming total abstinence) and explain exactly how it led to personal growth that wouldn't otherwise have happened. Not just you, all y'all claimants with your dissociative snake oil.

Of course personal growth can achieved by natural means as well, not questioning that. Mxe let me evaluate some negative issues which played a big role in my life from a new perspective, and during those trips I have been able to give them a place and I still reap the benefits from that. With mxe I discovered a way of dealing with it, or rather, I learned they weren't insurmountable as they appeared. Mxe played a large part for me there, and I'm thankful for it.

I can tell you don't share my sentiment thought, where does the negativity towards mxe come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.