• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so I really want to Hole. I have been very close a number of times but it seems like every time the physical sensations start to cause nausea. Whats the cleanest way to hole? I did 80mg oral before and didn't quite make it, and I've also done 50mg insufflated all at once and that got me pretty close. I want to experience the mindflight.
try plugging. never did it to hole but it is the "cleanest" roa in my experience

okay, so I really want to Hole. I have been very close a number of times but it seems like every time the physical sensations start to cause nausea. Whats the cleanest way to hole? I did 80mg oral before and didn't quite make it, and I've also done 50mg insufflated all at once and that got me pretty close. I want to experience the mindflight.
Bro, if you got the right shit 80mg all at once is gonna make you barf.
Go 30, then 30 then 30. every half hour or so.
That shoudl do it. It will ease you in.

Once in you may want a kicker dose of another 20... but be safe man, I know it's not a good idea to recommend redosing in the hole from experience.

Have fun, I miss that fuckin' shit. Lucky bastard!

you need to go past the nausea and get the world to warp and fold inside out and turn into space travel. You'll probably feel yourself leave your body around this time.

As I put it, I felt like I split into three.
My body, my soul and something else. I dunno.
Something had to write all that shit down while I was flying around in space lol

Oh yeah go lay down too man, no music, low lights. Just feel the drugs come on. When you get dizzy, just relax and go past it. Right on through the warpedness.
If you have all kinds of distractions you will never hole.

some guys do grams and then go walking around town. I'm like wtf, such a waste.
How they gonna dissociate while forcing their body to operate.
I tried to hole with earphones on once and it didn't work, kinda distracted me.

when you are properly in a hole, you will probably be hearing your own music in your head playing without any electronics helping it.

Last edited:
Sure why not.
I've seen a lot of other shit I can't explain too. What's so hard to believe about that.
See for yourself.

Hole? Take your dose, lay down, lights out, music on...that should do the trick :)

try plugging. never did it to hole but it is the "cleanest" roa in my experience

"One must first enter the hole to enter the hole"
MXE's First Law.

well, I've found rectal to be the quickest way in to a hole.

did a line of MXE after a night on 6-APB... was about 12 hours later but there must have been 6 still left in my system because it was nice... and then it got fucked up, as the MXE was wearing off i felt wrong, felt odd for days after that, dunno what happened but it was shit. infact MXE mixed with most things is shit

I find that I look like utter shit while i'm on this drug. My skin looks pale white, my muscle mass disappears, my bones poke out, and my skin is utterly inelastic. Oh, and all oil ceases to be secreted. This is what scares me about this shit, the fact I look like a total skeleton while on it. Anyone feel my pain/ can offer me explanations why this occurs?

I find that I look like utter shit while i'm on this drug. My skin looks pale white, my muscle mass disappears, my bones poke out, and my skin is utterly inelastic. Oh, and all oil ceases to be secreted. This is what scares me about this shit, the fact I look like a total skeleton while on it. Anyone feel my pain/ can offer me explanations why this occurs?

I haven't noticed this while on the drug, per se, but I will say that using it pretty regularly for a number of months has made me lose a lot of weight and muscle mass. I was already very lean before using it but now I'm starting to see my ribs and hip bones poke out. I feel like I eat the same amount as I always have, albeit making healthier choices, but yeah, that is definitely one of many things that keep me from using it constantly. I feel like I try to compensate by eating a lot on days when I am not using MXE, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference since the nature of the drug eventually makes me slink back into doing more. Hopefully I'll figure out a healthy balance sooner rather than later.

You don't actually look weird -- your perception of yourself changes, so you think you look weird. All NMDA antagonist dissociatives do this.

I use to find this drug amazing for self confidence. At first, it made humans and myself look really strange. Especially when watching them on television. I use to take a 50mg dose of this drug and work out with my dumbbells, as well as doing pushups. After working out for usually 30 minutes in the morning, I start doing Poi and I use my heavy fire poi set so it has extra weight to it. When I would do all this, the drug would make me feel like a god, indestructible. I would look in the mirror and my veins and muscles would be pumping, it felt amazing too!

I use to find this drug amazing for self confidence. At first, it made humans and myself look really strange. Especially when watching them on television. I use to take a 50mg dose of this drug and work out with my dumbbells, as well as doing pushups. After working out for usually 30 minutes in the morning, I start doing Poi and I use my heavy fire poi set so it has extra weight to it. When I would do all this, the drug would make me feel like a god, indestructible. I would look in the mirror and my veins and muscles would be pumping, it felt amazing too!
I've never read a better description of the "psychedelic experience". ;)

You don't actually look weird -- your perception of yourself changes, so you think you look weird. All NMDA antagonist dissociatives do this.

Exactly. But in contrary to what MrFister said, i feel like i'm looking even better, bigger. One thing i noticed is that my muscles are definitely more pumped up, they're harder. Dunno why it is, but i noticed this from my very first encounters with MXE. Perhaps depends on the users shape/condition and how the experience is or was, but that's just guessing.

Exactly. But in contrary to what MrFister said, i feel like i'm looking even better, bigger. One thing i noticed is that my muscles are definitely more pumped up, they're harder. Dunno why it is, but i noticed this from my very first encounters with MXE. Perhaps depends on the users shape/condition and how the experience is or was, but that's just guessing.

Precisely.
I'm 6'2, 145lb's to 150lb's. I'm lanky. When I would dose, it would spike my blood pressure up. A moderate dose would not raise it to anywhere near where I'd be worried, but it was definitely noticeable. I feel like this rise in bp contributed to an increased blood flow throughout my body, which in turn allowed my muscles to get more blood flowing through them. This, along with the increased bp, gave the appearance of my arms and entire body being pumped up.

I'd work out for a little bit, and it would make my biceps and abs pop right out. I mean, it was nothing major, but I could do half ass workouts and get results as if I worked out for an hour or more.

Of course, when I'd come down this appearance would slowly diminish, it wasn't long lasting, but for what it did I loved it! It totally boosted my self confidence. In particular, it would make the veins in my arms pop out, which in my opinion made my arms look very fit and and in shape, a huge confidence booster for me honestly.

Yeah ive found it makes people look weird as fuck. it also makes me analyze excess fat on myself and things like that

Blood pressure could just be an issue in my case since i've always had a few issues with hypotension. I find features tend to become exaggerated when I observe other people. My girlfriend become extremely emotional on mxe one time, and to me her face contorted into a melting visage of grief and sadness. Ever since that experience i've been able to emphasize and read emotions much easier

Double Nightmare on MXE

I have done MXE twice. The first time I lost a week but was pretty fucked up by all accounts. I have one single memory from that week which was of me stumbling (because I couldn't walk properly) half way down the stairs and falling forward and sliding the rest of the way down on my front bashing my knee in the process. When I was starting to function again, I noticed a pattern of dark stains on my left calf. I later traced these to the coal effect gas fire. The marks on my leg matched the coals so at some point, I must have been lying on the floor with my leg in the lit fire. It was about 3 weeks before I regained the full use of my legs and that was from a side effect of the MXE, not an injury. I had no memory afterwards that I had taken MXE. It was only after the second event that I put 2+2 together.

The second time I did it I have a memory of me being sat on the sofa late at night. I jumped up and ran towards the open door but hit the edge of the door and landed in a heap on the floor with one of my legs sticking up the wall. I couldn't work out what to do so I just stayed there. An indeterminate length of time later, I could hear myself surrounded by at least 4 youths laughing their heads off art my expense. Except that I was completely alone. I later learned that was my first taste of psychosis, at least that I could remember though it's a safe certainty that I experienced it during the first event which would explain my erratic behavior. I'm glad to say that by the next day I was OK though I was done with MXE.

I had no intention to go near MXE ever again but with the knowledge I now posses and the scales which I lacked before I am not so sure now.

Glad I've got that off my chest.

Have fun :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you good peeps can derive pleasure from this drug though I'll never understand how.
by not overdoing it. its a fun drug when you dont overdo it, only with heroic doses does it become scary (its a powerful dissociative after all)

by not overdoing it. its a fun drug when you dont overdo it, only with heroic doses does it become scary (its a powerful dissociative after all)

Fair point.

I was one of the early casualties that treated the RC's that followed meph in a similar manner with a total lack of knowledge regarding safe dosing. I am now well aware how ill equipped I was then to be able to handle it correctly and safely. But with the most accurate scale available to hand I will never touch MXE again come hell or high water. Then again maybe.I will, it is possible.

Perhaps I come over a bit strong in my account with a bit of over emphasis but that's how the experiences left me feeling, fairly or otherwise. MXE haunts me still. Maybe a low dose is exactly what I need to do to put it behind me. Food for thought.

Last edited:
I got a couple grams of mxe when I first started reading all of the glowing reviews. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or something, but I just don't find it to be an enjoyable drug. At hole doses it gets very interesting, with the moving sensations, and feeling like I'm being pulled through some bizarre tunnel through space, the crazy cevs and everything. But it doesn't feel "good" to me, and makes me sick at the end if it. Does this mirror anyone else's experience? I'm thinking about trying some from another vendor, even though I have plenty left, to see if a different batch will produce better effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.