• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hydromorphone 16mg extended release. Can you Shoot them?

Ya, you cut off the grey part, put the white part in a spoon in cold water(you can make it dissove way quicker if you shave the white part into tiny pieces,tediuos, but way faster to dissovle) also I alwways used really cold water like with a little ice melted in it don't know if it helped with the gelling. Then after it dissoved I would just draw it up and go...do not have experience with the 16mg ones. Definately invest in a Micron Filter!!!

How do you shoot up the wpi 3629 hydromorphone its all white instead of half white and half grey. Can someone help me with this

wpi 3629

How do you shoot up the wpi 3629 hydromorphone its all white instead of half white and half grey. Can someone help me with this
Hey man i dont even know if this is still an open thread?...anyways buddy of mine just came across these exact ones... did you ever figure out a way other than just eating it? not really trying to shoot it prefer to snort if possible...

It was only a couple of weeks ago I was asking the same thing how do you make it safe as "possible" to inject 16mg ER Hydromorphone and not thick goo. This is what I do please don't try this method unless you are going to do it anyway possible.

Step 1: First up you must learn as much as possible on injecting. ( Hygiene, Draw back etc.) Use hand sanitiser thru out process.

Step 2: You need a 5ml syringe 32 ga needle, 5 X 1ml syringes ga?, 8 filters these filters are just basic cigarette shape, as many alcohol wipes as possible and a disposal container. (I buy two sharps kits and a 5ml syringe I end up with easily enough)

Step 3: Clean the coating off pill with alcohol wipe. The pill will come up white and grey, separate the white from grey using a hot clean knife and board leaving as little grey as possible. Throw out the grey side of pill.

Step 4: With the thin white pill you have left cut in half vertically. On the pill you see a layer of film remove this with fingernails or tweezers. ( if using fingernails which is easier make sure you wipe pill with alcohol wipe after fuck knows whats under your nails) Place in small clean container.

Step 5:I have bottle water frozen into 5.5 ml ice cubes which I chip into small bits which I place in the container with the white parts of the pill which I mix with a spare clean syringe. Mix with the melting ice cube until it becomes gooey. Keep doing this until it turns into a liquid with the water, leave for 5 minutes at room temperature and mix again.

Step 6: Place two filters into the 5ml syringe by taking the plunger out. Push filters down inside with the 1ml syringe you did the mixing with. Put plunger back in. Draw up contents of the containers with the 5ml syringe thru filters until fill. Remembering to use alcohol wipes when necessary.

Step 7: The container will have a drop or two that wasn't drawn up eat it or suck a filter you don't want that. Inject 5ml syringe into container, now with this filtered mix put a filter on the needle of of one of the 1ml syringes and draw it up, repeat this with other syringes and you should end up with four and half 1ml syringes with pretty clear solution.

Step 8: Make you own choice what you are going to do with it! It should be more of a liquid that goo, but this doesn't make it 100% safe remember. This 1ml hits should give you a mean hit heaps better than all 16mg of goo into 1ml. Some reason I get away bigger hit than the times I did goo and that's meant to be four times stronger.

I'm smashed for last night so I hope it makes a little sense to anyone reading this. I really didn't put any time into grammar.

By no means I have proof this is a lot safer I'm just putting up what Ive been doing in the last two weeks.

BE SAFE

Last edited:
I did a shot of hydromorphone the other day in my hand, some reason the vein started to swell so I took the needle out. I now have a swollen vein, a sore hand and numbness with a couple of like pink marking. I worried I've got gangrene or something! Please help.

Thanks

Artery shot perhaps? I don't know because I've never hit an artery despite thousands of shots. Check you're symptoms with the symptoms that are typically associated with an artery shot....but I think it would be best to present to an ER and tell them the situation truthfully, take care.

I'm sure it wasn't an artery shot. I have and a red mark and numbness in my thumb and a red mark by my pinky finger its been five days and it seem to be getting better. Numbness is going. The problem is no one knows I shoot and I'm using my hand because the bruising not so bad. The needle I was using was a new brand and when I pushed it went to fast and the vein leaked. I see a doctor on friday.

Cheers

I use Micron filters now. I get a clear liquid not the gooey shit. I was fucking myself up because when I did a draw back no blood because it was to thick.

BE SAFE

What is an artery shot?
I've shot up thick liquid from scraped pills like Exalgo and have areas on my arms & hands that are like hardened/ thickened & discolored so that I wear concealer over those areas when I go to the doctor who prescribed it. Sometimes it's sore for a period of time afterwards, but usually goes to feeling normal again, although I still hate that there's the appearance of raised areas where I've shot up so frequently. Luckily I'll be switching back to MS Contin generic 200mg as I prefer it anyway. But for some period of time until my Rx coverage changes at the beginning of the new year I was prescribed Exalgo 32mg x2/Day with 4mg dilaudid generics 4x/day. I have true medical need for pain control & would suffer terribly if the Drs found reason to drop me from receiving decent pain control. I'd commit suicide before living in the pain I would otherwise be in. Can anyone tell me what they believe these hardened areas of my veins to be & if they'll go away or how I can spur it to go away more quickly? I try to take Co Q 10 but it's expensive, & I don't want to get drugs illegally just to remain somewhat more comfortable as far as my degree of constant, chronic pain is concerned.
Thanks…

HOW DO YOU SHOOT THE WPI 3629 HYDROMORPHS???? they're extended release. All white once u take the brownish coating off and peel the clear plastic-esque coating off. Do I just crush that up, add water and filter????

I used to crush the part of the pill with the medication with distilled water, but it would be a thickened liquid. I permanently ruined a lot of really good veins because of that thick stuff, especially when it doesn't go in the vein perfectly... I was shooting the 64 mg Exalgos (Dilaudid/Hydromorphone).

For anyone asking about Ivy Lane directions for the Teva Generic Hydromorphone ER (I get WPI 3629's which are 8mg) Remove the lipstick colored coating with an alcohol wipe. Then use a pill crusher from the local drug store (The twisty ones with "teeth" work best). This leaves you a nice powder. The ER coating looks like fish scales in the powder, and is easily removed with tweezers. The remaining powder dissolves perfectly in warm water (no goop, it's just like the IR). Filter as you choose and fire away. Great drawback and the rush is exactly like an 8mg IR. This is ONLY FOR THE GENERIC