1. Add powder to spoon. Add water (quantity depending on the syringe size available)
2. Stir water and push all of pill material into center of spoon.
3. Heat till boiling, stir while cooling, repeat. Water in spoon will turn brown and pill material will gel/turn gooey. Not all water will turn gooey though, hence the need for extra water in spoon.
4. Using a cotton or cigarette filter, draw solution into syringe.
5. Using a micron filter
, re-filter the solution. Solution can also 'thinned-out' by drawing up sterile water. *see the micron filter thread for how to do this
6. Administer injection of solution or administer solution rectally.
7. You can do a "wash" on the gel material left behind in the spoon and filter that in case there is any remaining drug.